Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Help me name this?
%
Vanilla Custard 12
Vanilla Milkshake 2
Blue Raspberry CC 1.2
Fruit Circles 1.2
Lemonade 0.2
Coconut Extra 0.2

I'm really diggin it, I was looking at the Game Over Custard recipe and thought "hmm, a dash of coconut" and really tired of this almost full bottle of it. This mix is pretty yummy to me.

Did I say I was gonna mix something fruity? Vanilla custard is my favorite fruit!
Fruity morning cow jizz

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
EM? AACK!

why I cannot do most meringue, cotton candy, etc...
I didn't mean to post the part about EM, it isn't accurate. My phone saves partial messages I type and change my mind about, and I forget to delete them before posting.

There is a slight Blue Raspberry and candy flavor, but at higher % it will mute other flavors like EM will at even low %s, it's hard to use because you Cannot get a strong blue raspberry flavor by just dumping more flavoring in, the sweet seems to fight itself if that makes sense

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah i didn't realized everyones probably closed today. So none of my 3 orders will ship until tomorrow, if i'm lucky.

Pretty sure my mail is running though. My other package changed to out for delivery this morning.
I have stuff that was supposed to be here today.......:(so sad......

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
8f5c5c8ba27523b811d7ef4974cfbe60.jpg

I ordered one in black and one in stainless...... I’m such an atty whore....

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
haha i have 3 mods coming too. Also 2 RTAs. I'm just preparing for my tax refund.
Waiting on tax time myself. But other great news, my vape budget just got larger as my oldest daughter just aged out for child support. Woohoo. I know that sounds bad but it's been a long time that I haven't had to Penny pinch and work 7days a week

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my new Haku phenom built. Loving the vape from it. Alien 26/36 n80. Wasn't sure it would be enough airflow.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Help me name this?
%
Vanilla Custard 12
Vanilla Milkshake 2
Blue Raspberry CC 1.2
Fruit Circles 1.2
Lemonade 0.2
Coconut Extra 0.2

I'm really diggin it, I was looking at the Game Over Custard recipe and thought "hmm, a dash of coconut" and really tired of this almost full bottle of it. This mix is pretty yummy to me.

Did I say I was gonna mix something fruity? Vanilla custard is my favorite fruit!

MONKEY FLUFFERS

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuckin hell, dropped my goddamn tank taking it off to blow it out. Busted the second glass on that piece of fuck. Second in like 2-3 weeks. Owned the damn thing for a year, no probs. Threads forever on my revenger so was spinning, spinning, spinning, finally it came loose and the outside was greasy from juice and dropped it on the coffee table. After awhile it likes to weep around the airflow and purging while on the mod just makes a mess which is why I was taking it off to begin with.

Naturally I'm low on my adv juice and just, JUST filled the fucker. There's almost 4ml down the tube. Now I get to play guessing games as to which size the orings are for it, so long as I'm ordering replacement glass. May as well order orings for it and pray that china's measurements are in the ballpark and that the glass actually fits. Naturally coming right up on CNY so it'll probably be a good long fucking wait. Idk who that Murphy asshole is but i'mma punch him square in his junk.

Thank god for rda's in the meantime. Only thing that sucks is they go through more juice which is exactly what I didn't want to have to do when running low.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Fuckin hell, dropped my goddamn tank taking it off to blow it out. Busted the second glass on that piece of fuck. Second in like 2-3 weeks. Owned the damn thing for a year, no probs. Threads forever on my revenger so was spinning, spinning, spinning, finally it came loose and the outside was greasy from juice and dropped it on the coffee table. After awhile it likes to weep around the airflow and purging while on the mod just makes a mess which is why I was taking it off to begin with.

Naturally I'm low on my adv juice and just, JUST filled the fucker. There's almost 4ml down the tube. Now I get to play guessing games as to which size the orings are for it, so long as I'm ordering replacement glass. May as well order orings for it and pray that china's measurements are in the ballpark and that the glass actually fits. Naturally coming right up on CNY so it'll probably be a good long fucking wait. Idk who that Murphy asshole is but i'mma punch him square in his junk.

Thank god for rda's in the meantime. Only thing that sucks is they go through more juice which is exactly what I didn't want to have to do when running low.

Oh dude. I'm sorry.
I just came to this thread to say my Boreas took a dive today. Set it above the fireplace, mod wobbled, I was 3 steps away when it fell onto the stones around the fireplace. Bad thing about really small light mods...

So I rewicked my Exo.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ordered a bunch more Kanger and Squeeze bottles today.
Discontinued bottle anxiety averted.

Reminds me, been meaning to dig out the old kanger bottle stash and see if they work on the Gbox

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ordered 100 ten mil bottles today. Makes it easier for the two fully functional brain cells I have to keep track of my percentages on my test mixes.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh dude. I'm sorry.
I just came to this thread to say my Boreas took a dive today. Set it above the fireplace, mod wobbled, I was 3 steps away when it fell onto the stones around the fireplace. Bad thing about really small light mods...

So I rewicked my Exo.
Yea it sucks. The tank itself is ok, just the glass. That and the orings have been wearing, wanted to get measurements before using up all the spares. Something I wish atomizer companies would do, list the replacement parts and sizes. Something like contains 1 - 17x1mm oring, 3 - 8x1mm orings etc so people could at least get spares.

Seems like the threads on the revenger takes an extra 1-2 turns before the tank comes off vs the alien, just one of those shit moments. Nothing to do with how light the mod was, I had both in my hands. That damn glass is fragile as hell. Hopefully the replacements fit, found a 20 pack of spare glass for like $6.

Going with the clear, learned my lesson on 'colored' tanks from china with the avocado glass. Got some dark blue smoke color glass and a little hot tap water and dishsoap took care of the paint that washed right off. If it comes off that easy I don't want to vape it so unless it's media blasted for a frosty look sticking with plain clear glass.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered 4 VTC5a’s from LiIonWholesale, then popped over to TEMCo and ordered 1,000ft of 36ga N80 and 500ft of 26ga N80, and figured I’d keep the ball rolling and went over to Fasttech and ordered a Driptech-DS clone that comes with a Goon 1.5 clone. Barring no more financial surprises I should finally be able to start ordering DIY material-Scale, Bottles, Nic, VG/PG, Flavors, etc-on Friday. Currently sitting in the line of cars to pickup the kiddo from school while vaping on some Game Over Custard I got from the generous @Mykreign in my RR2 and getting a good collection of evil eyes from the Minivan Brigade of Soccer Moms :Wave::Cloud:

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Yea it sucks. The tank itself is ok, just the glass.
I broke the small glass on mine taking it apart (my fault), I grabbed it with a pair of those plastic tweezer things and I must have went to high. :(

I can't seem to find replacement glass for the Boreas anywhere so if you find a source please share.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I broke the small glass on mine taking it apart (my fault), I grabbed it with a pair of those plastic tweezer things and I must have went to high. :(

I can't seem to find replacement glass for the Boreas anywhere so if you find a source please share.

https://www.subtanksupply.com/replacement-glass-for-boreas-rta-by-augvape.html

Don't you dare buy all of them! Save one or two for me :teehee:

And also, my vape mail was Not at thr post office, even though tracking said a slip was left in the mailbox (and it was not), they decided to try to deliver it again and said they Might get to the whole rout today...I'm at the end of the rout btw

I'm half expecting my package to be smushed and everything broken, just because the Vape Gods seem to not want this package in my hands (ordered mid November, package was lost, then snow, blah blah)

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I got pissed off at myself for jacking up my re-wicking in my Sherman , only realized when i got to work that i had failed :mad:,
oh well ,,, note to self ---- rewick the night afore not when you have just got out of bed and still half asleep,,, lol.
Had a back-up though so i survived.... :devil:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got pissed off at myself for jacking up my re-wicking in my Sherman , only realized when i got to work that i had failed :mad:,
oh well ,,, note to self ---- rewick the night afore not when you have just got out of bed and still half asleep,,, lol.
Had a back-up though so i survived.... :devil:
Yep always take a full backup set with you when you go out.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you for the link but...

Oh damn, you guys are talking about the original Boreas. I have the Boreas V2 that was recently released, it has 2 glasses - one for the 2.5ml capacity and one for 5ml. I broke the small 2.5ml glass.

That's not hard to find at all!
https://www.ebay.com/p/Pyrex-Replac...oreas-V2-RTA-2-5ml-5ml-Version-5ml/9011199369
https://www.vapingbest.com/augvape-boreas-v2-replacement-glass-tube-5pcs-p-1650
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3023/10022452/9626552
There are more...if you want to look

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Thanks, after I got the link you posted for the original I did another search and I did find the ones on eBay. I ordered 2 of the small size and a spare of the large one.

When I broke mine I did search but came up empty then.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not too much. It's early. But I came across an issue. I have 4 squonk mods and 5 rdas. If you all felt something rolling. It was my wife's eyes. At least she supports me vaping. I wish I could get her to vape.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for the link but...

Oh damn, you guys are talking about the original Boreas. I have the Boreas V2 that was recently released, it has 2 glasses - one for the 2.5ml capacity and one for 5ml. I broke the small 2.5ml glass.
I've never used them so maybe someone can comment how legit they are. 5pcs of 2.5ml boreas v2 glass from vaping best, $9usd. The offer both sizes so may need to double check you've selected the proper size.
https://www.vapingbest.com/augvape-boreas-v2-replacement-glass-tube-5pcs-p-1650

Fasttech has 5pks of the 2.5ml glass for around $6 usd (a little less), or they have singles. They also have the 5ml size.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...hentic-augvape-boreas-v2-atomizer-replacement

Edit: Sorry Meg, didn't realize you offered up the links already. Was reading and bouncing back and forth between tabs. Should have read further in the comments lol. Figured while I was ordering spare doodads for my rta I may as well order some replacement parts for my mom's kfv5. Glass isn't near as cheap and holy fricken orings batman. 10 different orings and 6 different sizes.

Last edited:

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Finally cleaned and filled my 2 new 'artifacts'.

My Aspire ET-S (Clone)

2018-01-14_18.10.44.jpg

And my new AnyVape Vivi Nova which use the same Aspire BVC coils.

2018-01-14_18.08.41.jpg

Now have 6 (4 Aspire ET, 1 ET-S and the Vivi) basically identical tanks in rotation. Should be able to avoid refilling for 3-4 days!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally cleaned and filled my 2 new 'artifacts'.

My Aspire ET-S (Clone)

View attachment 101151

And my new AnyVape Vivi Nova which use the same Aspire BVC coils.

View attachment 101152

Now have 6 (4 Aspire ET, 1 ET-S and the Vivi) basically identical tanks in rotation. Should be able to avoid refilling for 3-4 days!
Interested in any kanger stuff like Protank mini or T3S?

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Interested in any kanger stuff like Protank mini or T3S?
Got a bunch of them already. PT2s, Vision Victorys/(aka-T3XL), T3S. Like 'em but they've been pretty much retired. At least for now.

Prefer the BVC coils and can rebuild them, but since they're cheaper than dirt these days I rarely bother. Wish I could find larger capacity tanks that accepted the non-nautilus BVCs.

Thanks for asking tho.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a bunch of them already. PT2s, Vision Victorys/(aka-T3XL), T3S. Like 'em but they've been pretty much retired. At least for now.

Prefer the BVC coils and can rebuild them but since they're cheaper than dirt these days I rarely bother. Wish I could find larger capacity tanks that accepted the non-nautilus BVCs.

Thanks for asking tho.
No worries just have several T3S, coils, 3 I think Protank minis and some Evods, etc and trying to find a home before I toss em.
At least 6 or 8 of the T3S are unused.

VU Sponsors