Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a great building kind of day! Had the prep work done for 30 Aliens and I didn’t have a single instance of the decor going back because I messed up with leading it or any other errors on my part.
78c496751bdb8ad7b756d76ec6e0b9b4.jpg

I did have an issue of the feline variety, though, as one of my gf’s cats has equated the sound of the drill with “dangling wire to attack and pounce on”, so what should have been 30 perfect lengths to make 6-Wrap Alien Coils was reduced to 25 either due to him attacking the ever-shortening dangling decor wire or me seeing him out of the corner of my eye and reacting to him and messing up my rhythm.
Now I’m on a bit of a mission to fix an issue I’m at least partially responsible for. Looks like my fat and clunky Aliens don’t quite fit in some RTA’s, and since I sent @Mykreign a bunch of said Aliens and he’s taken a liking to them but is having issues getting them to fit in his RTA’s, I’m going to be trying out some variations to either slim my Aliens down or find a coil type/configuration that will give a similar vape that will fit more easily into tighter spaces. Gonna try putting these 26x3/36 Aliens wrapped around a 3mm screwdriver on a diet and see what happens.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wanted to try out a few of these bottles of juice I received from @Ms. Trixy in a trade for some coils, so, I rewicked my Goon on my Able Mod and dripping “Trill” (Strawberry/Blackberry Custard) by Infamous, rewicked my Dead Rabbit on my Frankenskull Squonker and using “Blue Bake” (Blueberry Cinnamon Roll) by Lazy Llama, and also rebuilt my Revolver Reloaded 2 RDTA and filled it up with “East Coast VC” (Vanilla Custard) by Infamous
2a7424f032d60a6f75cd5d8f2b018461.jpg

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Received some free juice a while back from a company looking to expand to Canada, they sent me 0mg, found them in a drawer today and added some nic and decided to give them a try...

Decent juice but nothin too special, Made by "Great British Vape Company Ltd"

I also Checked my tracking... A few times.. Doubt they will show before xmas :(

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I worked on the continuing cleanup of all my vape gear that's been strewn all over my kitchen counter for months; got 3 kayfuns, 2 lemos, and my 2nd achilles boiled and reassembled, and the counter is getting progressively clearer, which is good because I did my first round of holiday baking today; got 2 of my apple-walnut-raisin spice cakes in the oven right now, just waiting to hear the timer summon me. :)

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I worked on the continuing cleanup of all my vape gear that's been strewn all over my kitchen counter for months; got 3 kayfuns, 2 lemos, and my 2nd achilles boiled and reassembled, and the counter is getting progressively clearer, which is good because I did my first round of holiday baking today; got 2 of my apple-walnut-raisin spice cakes in the oven right now, just waiting to hear the timer summon me. :)

Andria
Ever get the AFC freed up on that lemo?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My Christmas order "shipped" on November 28, and hasn't even made it to my country...worried it will end up being a Happy New Year present...or never get here :(

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am still waiting for a Mod ordered on Black Friday from the USA warehouse of Vape Sourcing....
Everything else came in, heck even an order from FT.

Turns out their USA warehouse is in Singapore....
Nevermore for Singapore...

Had to dig to find that out after paying $2 extra for shipping from USA warehouse.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Mixed up some juice, talked with a couple friends who wanted to switch from smoking doing my best to help them out, changed the cotton on some coils in the fireluke, and went through way more juice then what I normally do(30 mls today:eek:) been a good day.

Cozymods

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mixed up 100ml of ADVs, changed out the coils on the Kensei, and hit F5 like a billion times. Charon comes in tomorrow, so I got that going for me as well.

You'll love the Charon.. It's my 1# go-to regulated mod. I dropped mine off my desk onto my hard terrazzo floor lol thought it was done for i got so mad :mad:but it didn't even have a scratch on it or a dent i was like what the f*ck lol is this thing magical? :eek: it landed on it's side where the screen is and the button.. (the only thing i think changed is the battery door maybe got a little loose that's it..)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's those cakes I mentioned... ;)

1st2cakes.jpg

What does that have to do with vaping? Nothing much, except that I've always dreamed of being able to create a vape like the flavor of these cakes, but I dunno... Now that I know more about how flavors of ejuice are built, I'm not sure it's even possible, these cakes have so much going on, so many different flavors.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a box full, if you want um....:)

It's a Lemo 2 actually... and I don't know yet, it's for my son, and I have it in his stocking for xmas, so don't know yet if he'll like it or not. He's as hard to please with the draw of his vape as I am, but in the opposite direction! (wants a super-airy MtL, which I think is probably what y'all call a "restricted DtL"... but he doesn't DtL.) I'm starting to understand why folks are so frustrated with *my* pickiness. :D

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a Lemo 2 actually... and I don't know yet, it's for my son, and I have it in his stocking for xmas, so don't know yet if he'll like it or not. He's as hard to please with the draw of his vape as I am, but in the opposite direction! (wants a super-airy MtL, which I think is probably what y'all call a "restricted DtL"... but he doesn't DtL.) I'm starting to understand why folks are so frustrated with *my* pickiness. :D

Andria
He will need a different Drip tip for the lempo 2's.
The factory one sucks.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He will need a different Drip tip for the lempo 2's.
The factory one sucks.

That's cool, got about a bajillion of 'em. :D But if I'm remembering it correctly, he might actually like it; he doesn't seem to mind metal driptips at all.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I finally finished getting the vape counter cleared and cleaned... and I know, it's always a case of "pics or it didn't happen," because it usually looks like this:

dbl-mess-10-6-17.jpg

So, now the counter looks like this:
xmas2017cleanup.jpg

The other side, where that white box lid holds so much misc. vape crap, is still there, but a bit neater than it was, and missing a lot of the assorted non-vape mess... but is currently holding all my various supplies for the ongoing xmas baking.

Andria

mmccurdy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Need HELP ASAP. Was told on here to get the gx350 with a free max fireLuke tank. I’m seeking the biggest clouds I can get without getting an RDA. WHERE SHOULD I upgrade

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry have no idea. I have just vaguely even heard of the Fireluke tank.
And I just do small to moderate clouds.

I think we have a forum on blowing clouds though?

Btw I just vaped and made 120 ml of my Vanilla Custard today.
And discovered my intolerance for FW Butterscotch flavoring.
WAAH!

mmccurdy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry have no idea. I have just vaguely even heard of the Fireluke tank.
And I just do small to moderate clouds.

I think we have a forum on blowing clouds though?

Btw I just vaped and made 120 ml of my Vanilla Custard today.
And discovered my intolerance for FW Butterscotch flavoring.
WAAH!

I feel you but like is there a better tank than the fire Luke like what parts do I need to upgrade to get more clouds. The cloud chasers aren’t on rn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you have the GX350 then you just need a really cloudy high powered atomizer.
Which one I do not know, but the GX should provide all the power you need.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok thanks. But like so do I need a better coil or a better tank or what?
Tank probably but I am not familiar with the Fireluke or the cloudy tanks.
Your mod should be fine for cloud production if you put a cloudy tank on it.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Today I realized I have two toppers and two mods in the mail, as well as 700ft of kanthal, and even a bit of silica wick to experiment with. I also realize that in my new living situation, I will have Time again to experiment with new coils. Last time I was into it, I was limited to nap time for my toddler because single and working full time. Now FREE TIME!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep she just called me to take more stuff to the mailbox. 4th time for stuff to the mailbox today....

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally finished getting the vape counter cleared and cleaned... and I know, it's always a case of "pics or it didn't happen," because it usually looks like this:

View attachment 99168

So, now the counter looks like this:
View attachment 99169

The other side, where that white box lid holds so much misc. vape crap, is still there, but a bit neater than it was, and missing a lot of the assorted non-vape mess... but is currently holding all my various supplies for the ongoing xmas baking.

Andria

Very nice Andria :cool:. I've been meaning to clean up my vape area here for a while. Got a start on it yesterday and you've motivated me to keep at it. It feels really good once it's all cleaned up.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Very nice Andria :cool:. I've been meaning to clean up my vape area here for a while. Got a start on it yesterday and you've motivated me to keep at it. It feels really good once it's all cleaned up.

It's really good that I did, because at the moment, that counter is holding a plate with a stack of cookies, and also 4 large potatoes that will become potato salad sometime this weekend. :giggle:

Here's the cookies, before I wrapped 'em:

xmascookies.jpg

Hmm... it occurs to me that I may need to relocate said plate of cookies tomorrow, so I can put my vise there and get my Achilles rebuilt; been procrastinating it for a week, but it's time.

Andria

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Need HELP ASAP. Was told on here to get the gx350 with a free max fireLuke tank. I’m seeking the biggest clouds I can get without getting an RDA. WHERE SHOULD I upgrade

Well, it's not ASAP any more, but thought I would comment anyway.

As The Cromwell suggested, you've got enough power from that mod so that's not an issue. I don't have your atty, but I just Googled it and it seems to be pretty good for clouds with open airflow and the 0.15 ohm sextuple heads. VapingwithTwisted420 reviewed it and he's getting respectable performance from it at 95 watts. If you have the RBA head, you can set it up with fairly big coils and IMO very likely beat the prebuilt head performance.

Play around with it and see what you can get out of it. You might not win a cloud competition with it if you've got good competition, but it's a tank that I think has a lot of potential in that direction.

VU Sponsors