Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought a Cube Mini Kit. Just in case I don’t have enough regular Cubes, I decided to add a Mini. But it was on sale and it looks pretty. I’m a sucker for resin.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The impress kids was a joke, but seriously I live in a country where no one cares about id, so me getting underage smokers a new health to smoke less is a great thing.

So my phones me up and told me to come after me warding around the street. Back at the club with an hr, I met this kid that kept hand me cigs and I kept smoking them. (Which is about 4) I didn’t have any to handout to him and I felt a little uneasy cuz I didn’t hand him any back.

So I told him why don’t u take a few hits from my mod. So he did and he felt in love. Seriously kids loved it and said it’s more satisfying then a pod. So ask if he gonna quit and he said nope, but it sure gonna be a lot more fun now.

So I’m gonna be going vape shopping next week with him. Well he want to go today, but I don’t think I can make lol.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think it was sometime in the middle of Friday night I ordered an Aspire Mulus from eliquid.com. It was the last one they had in stock, so I'm just holding my breath to see if it actually gets shipped.

I had stepped back from the AIO units but the Plato that came the other day has me interested again. I'm not all that interested in "real" MTL, but I can definitely deal with a device that has a good restricted DL and just a little bit of warmth to the vape.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got presented with my own exclusive mod...1 of 1
Red Rhino Swiss Mech by Vrmodz
Me and the owner..
2f00a79c58ca55d807843f828e8860c2.jpg
4f0ca066c1dd8bb31da5a55a92a60a76.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got some new goodies to play with today and sent off a nice package to someone here that is so very dear to me. I hope she loves it as much as I have. :) It's gonna be great. It makes me so happy when I can give back a little, and do a PIF myself, due to all the lovely things I have been given by some amazing member here.

Keep that train a moving..................

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got some new goodies to play with today and sent off a nice package to someone here that is so very dear to me. I hope she loves it as much as I have. :) It's gonna be great. It makes me so happy when I can give back a little, and do a PIF myself, due to all the lovely things I have been given by some amazing member here.

Keep that train a moving..................
It does make you feel good inside to pif. And always such a suprise to the recipient. Good on you.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lets see so far today I vaped as soon as I opened my eyes. Vaped while putting the coffee on. Then outside to turn on the lawn sprinklers while vaping. Checked eMails and vaped. Put 2 bottles into a Hot water bath one more time while vaping. Then went outside with coffee and my vape to watch the sprinklers and check for proper operation.

Did I mention I was vaping? :coffee:

fc64a67c9a966364e88bf74160de7bc3.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think all I did yesterday, besides vaping all day, was refill a couple of tanks and play musical atomizers and drip tips. I cannot seem to leave things alone. So then when I move all that shit around, I have to go to my Mods and Tanks document and update it, so I know what flavor is in what tank, and so I can plan ahead when I want to change flavors, and so I can know what kinds of coils I've put in different atomizers.

Some people have their flavors spreadsheets, I have my Mods and Tanks document. I think vaping brings out the OCD in some of us, especially when it gets to be more than we can keep up with in our heads.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I put up a new flavor rack! Now all my Wonder Flavors and Vape Train flavors have their own rack. Also did a little organizing and got some flavors out of over flow storage. I am satisfied. :)image.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just realized, I don't have a single tube mech in service anymore at all. Hmmm.
(i have one box mod and a couple of squonkers that are mechs that I'm using, but no tubes)

Maybe I'll work on that today.
I have like 8-9 them just sitting here on the desk gathering dust and cat fur.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The impress kids was a joke, but seriously I live in a country where no one cares about id, so me getting underage smokers a new health to smoke less is a great thing.

So my phones me up and told me to come after me warding around the street. Back at the club with an hr, I met this kid that kept hand me cigs and I kept smoking them. (Which is about 4) I didn’t have any to handout to him and I felt a little uneasy cuz I didn’t hand him any back.

So I told him why don’t u take a few hits from my mod. So he did and he felt in love. Seriously kids loved it and said it’s more satisfying then a pod. So ask if he gonna quit and he said nope, but it sure gonna be a lot more fun now.

So I’m gonna be going vape shopping next week with him. Well he want to go today, but I don’t think I can make lol.

I agree that getting people interested in vaping is always a good thing if they smoke; they might not quit smoking right now, but maybe they'll be heading in that direction, the more they vape, the more they enjoy vaping. That was exactly how it worked for me. Good for you!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well today I will be making a bunch of coils to send out to some reviewers. I'm also going to be experimenting with a new version of my Pyscho Killer coils.

Do you play Talking Heads while you're making those? (Inquiring minds...!) ;)

Andria

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I assume it was the rounded off nub. The one I have there now is flat and makes a complete contact all the way around. I still need to look for better screws for the top. Something that is more flush, that or dremel these down a bit

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I assume it was the rounded off nub. The one I have there now is flat and makes a complete contact all the way around. I still need to look for better screws for the top. Something that is more flush, that or dremel these down a bit

other than what i can see in pics, and assume, idk anything about the internals.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So my new under age friend got ask if I was free later today or tomorrow, he’s excited to look cool lol. I’m planning to hook him up with a Thor box mod from my friend and being the ass I am, I might make a few bucks off him.....you know only an extra $10 or so. This is great salesmen training lol. So gonna be going vape shopping today lol.

My other friends been asking get him mod as well, but he’s got weird mouth. Like he can taste the different flavour in juice and normally it’s not what’s labeled lol. My pineapple juice tastes like gear oil to him lol. So I have not fucking idea what kinda juice to get him since I he’s tried a lot but don’t like any of them. (No point in getting a mod if u don’t have a juice you like)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So my new under age friend got ask if I was free later today or tomorrow, he’s excited to look cool lol. I’m planning to hook him up with a Thor box mod from my friend and being the ass I am, I might make a few bucks off him.....you know only an extra $10 or so. This is great salesmen training lol. So gonna be going vape shopping today lol.

My other friends been asking get him mod as well, but he’s got weird mouth. Like he can taste the different flavour in juice and normally it’s not what’s labeled lol. My pineapple juice tastes like gear oil to him lol. So I have not fucking idea what kinda juice to get him since I he’s tried a lot but don’t like any of them. (No point in getting a mod if u don’t have a juice you like)

He might be a "super taster," like Cromwell. Or, does he smoke? Sometimes smoking can really fuck up the tastebuds! He probably needs to just taste a lot of different flavors, which might be quite difficult right now with all this COVID19 shit. :headbang:

I tried the Hangsen pineapple flavoring once... I thought it tasted like dill pickles. :D

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

So are you wanting people to give you shit about buying something for a minor? You can go to jail for that kinda shit here, in the states. Don't have a clue what laws are like where you are.

Anyway....

@MrMeowgi You SCORED HUGE on that! Congrats, man.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So are you wanting people to give you shit about buying something for a minor? You can go to jail for that kinda shit here, in the states. Don't have a clue what laws are like where you are.

Anyway....

@MrMeowgi You SCORED HUGE on that! Congrats, man.

He’s in China, so who knows? The CCP can so some weird shit over there. It’s odd that all our vape gear comes from there, and it seems like there are a handful of people that actually vape there!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hit the vape motherload. Bought a billet package from here and then just made a deal here to trade an authentic billet for a Dani mini and dwarv dl combo. Like the unicorn gods are upon us.

I am happy as hell for you right now. I would be tickled to death!

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I rewicked my daily driver.
Instead of using these Japanese pads I've been using for a couple of years, I tried out the Cellucotton I got a couple weeks ago. Not the rayon variety, just cotton. This stuff is super easy to work with. Better taste than the pads.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I rewicked my daily driver.
Instead of using these Japanese pads I've been using for a couple of years, I tried out the Cellucotton I got a couple weeks ago. Not the rayon variety, just cotton. This stuff is super easy to work with. Better taste than the pads.

I used the rope cotton for years before I found a great deal on Cotton Bacon and switched to that.
the cotton bacon had less break in period other than that no real difference and $4 worth of the salon coil cotton lasted me for around 3 years and I still have about 1/3 of it :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well it finally happened to me.. I got a bottle of Naked100 Maui Sun for potential inspiration and out of curiosity. I used it 3 times filling up a small baby beast tank. I went to refill it again and the lid popped right out. I got it all over the back of my hand, my arm, the floor, and my clothes lol. I managed to save about a third of the bottle but that wasn't very fun lol.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it finally happened to me.. I got a bottle of Naked100 Maui Sun for potential inspiration and out of curiosity. I used it 3 times filling up a small baby beast tank. I went to refill it again and the lid popped right out. I got it all over the back of my hand, my arm, the floor, and my clothes lol. I managed to save about a third of the bottle but that wasn't very fun lol.
I had that happen one time. Was a 120ml bottle, managed to save about 50-60 ml. What a mess.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ordered from Wireoptim (formerly Lightning Vapes) the following: 1 25FT spool of 34g SS316L x (2) 24g SS316L Fused Clapton wire, 1 Coily Tool, 1 set of Flush Cut wire nip pliers. It totaled roughly $36 with shipping included, yes they take PayPal. It is estimated a 3 day first class USPS shipping time. I figure they'll ship it out tomorrow what with today being Sunday, likely see it no later than Friday, expecting roughly Thursday though I'll figure next Monday for wiggle room. :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered from Wireoptim (formerly Lightning Vapes) the following: 1 25FT spool of 34g SS316L x (2) 24g SS316L Fused Clapton wire, 1 Coily Tool, 1 set of Flush Cut wire nip pliers. It totaled roughly $36 with shipping included, yes they take PayPal. It is estimated a 3 day first class USPS shipping time. I figure they'll ship it out tomorrow what with today being Sunday, likely see it no later than Friday, expecting roughly Thursday though I'll figure next Monday for wiggle room. :)
They're spools are pretty decent. I got some 2x26/36ga SS316L fused clapton wire during a sale I think. 25feet for twelve bucks or something like that. You can get a lot of coils out of 25feet :D. Yeah, I'd buy it again. It's good wire. I've started practicing making my own but those rolls are pretty convenient.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nice to know Lightning Vapes is hanging in for the long term, with the name change. Good for them. He's a really good guy; once when the USPS seemed to have lost a pkg from him, he just went on and sent me another, said not to worry about it even if the first one finally arrived. That's terrific customer service!

Andria

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did that once, while driving. Went to drip some, and pop went the top, lost about 40ml all over my pants, hand, steering wheel and seat. My work truck was slimy, and sweet smelling for weeks.

VU Sponsors