Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn’t do nothin today but vape.
giphy.gif

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, nice flavor haul! Enjoy and mix something amazing.
I only have 178 flavor's, so I just mix what other people mix and I find interesting. I find it is better for me to mix something, somebody else already figured out, then for me to try and concoct something that will probably choke the crap out of me. Safer that way, being 61 years old.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I only have 178 flavor's, so I just mix what other people mix and I find interesting. I find it is better for me to mix something, somebody else already figured out, then for me to try and concoct something that will probably choke the crap out of me. Safer that way, being 61 years old.

I think I’ve got a few dozen. :cry: But a bunch are one shots. I ended up concocting a mix, but it took a while. I was using a one shot and realized I thought it needed something. And ended up slowly adding stuff to it. Some flavors I’ve noticed make me cough or I hate the smell. So I’m sorta staying away from fruit for now.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My Plato AIO and some Ni200 Triton Mini coils from ejuicesteals are out for delivery today! :vapemail:

Also ordered a couple of batteries from a place called Specialized Tool Sales. Was the only place I could find in stock the red 5500mAh Vapcell 26650 battery that Mooch tested. Also ordered an XTAR/Molicell 21700 from them.

Hopefully that Vapcell battery will work better in this VT75 mod? It's a 20A battery, but he said it's the best one he tested for vaping at less than 60W.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So far today all I've done is picked up the wrong mod and found how terrible watermelon tastes with coffee. :blech:
Then, quickly switched to the SQ Topside with an almost honey nut cheerios flavor. Mo' bettah.

Oh my freakin god. You got a belly laugh out of me with this one, but I can just imagine doing that and it WOULDN'T be funny! Bless your heart, I hope that never happens to you again!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also ordered a couple of batteries from a place called Specialized Tool Sales. Was the only place I could find in stock the red 5500mAh Vapcell 26650 battery that Mooch tested. Also ordered an XTAR/Molicell 21700 from them.

Hopefully that Vapcell battery will work better in this VT75 mod? It's a 20A battery, but he said it's the best one he tested for vaping at less than 60W.

Ya see these?
https://liionwholesale.com/collecti...ll-26650-20a-flat-top-5500mah-battery-genuine

Hmm, I could use a couple more 21700s...I have a few mods that do much better using the big batts over an 18650.

What site was that? I did see the Molicell are like $7.50 at this shop. Which seems the going rate.
More here: https://www.18650batterystore.com/21700-batteries-s/160.htm

I'll have to shop around...The 40T batts are flying off shelves now that they are depreciated/cheaper and the Molicell is king. But, I'm a under 40W vaper...so I just want the battery life.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ya see these?
https://liionwholesale.com/collecti...ll-26650-20a-flat-top-5500mah-battery-genuine

Hmm, I could use a couple more 21700s...I have a few mods that do much better using the big batts over an 18650.

What site was that? I did see the Molicell are like $7.50 at this shop. Which seems the going rate.
More here: https://www.18650batterystore.com/21700-batteries-s/160.htm

I'll have to shop around...The 40T batts are flying off shelves now that they are depreciated/cheaper and the Molicell is king. But, I'm a under 40W vaper...so I just want the battery life.

The place I bought from was lightsandtools.com. The XTAR/Molicell was $8.95 and the Vapcell was $9.99, but flat rate shipping was $5.00. I think actually I had seen the Vapcell at Liion, but they are so dang slow shipping I didn't want to order from them. I'm hoping this new place will be faster.

I have been ordering from 18650batterystore lately, but they were OOS on the Vapcell battery.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My Plato AIO and some Ni200 Triton Mini coils from ejuicesteals are out for delivery today! :vapemail:

Let me know how the Plato is. I bought a bunch of the Triton Mini coils from them, too. Wow, I also bought one of the VT75 mods. I haven’t set it up yet. :wave:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Let me know how the Plato is. I bought a bunch of the Triton Mini coils from them, too. Wow, I also bought one of the VT75 mods. I haven’t set it up yet. :wave:

Actually the Plato is nice. I'm using the Nautilus coil that came in it, 1.8 ohms at 14W, with some Pebblesicle diy juice in. Flavor is really pretty good, and the amount of vapor is surprising. I am vaping it like a restricted DL, and I like it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually the Plato is nice. I'm using the Nautilus coil that came in it, 1.8 ohms at 14W, with some Pebblesicle diy juice in. Flavor is really pretty good, and the amount of vapor is surprising. I am vaping it like a restricted DL, and I like it.

I’m using a K3 AIO by Aspire and I really like it too. Especially in the morning sometimes, since it’s a mellow restricted DL vape. (Which is how I set AF anyways most of the time.)

I looked at Ejuicesteals and the price is great!! Thanks, Nada.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The place I bought from was lightsandtools.com. The XTAR/Molicell was $8.95 and the Vapcell was $9.99, but flat rate shipping was $5.00. I think actually I had seen the Vapcell at Liion, but they are so dang slow shipping I didn't want to order from them. I'm hoping this new place will be faster.

I have been ordering from 18650batterystore lately, but they were OOS on the Vapcell battery.

Awesome, thanks! :)

As for what I did toda, I got around to building my new ShenRay Haku Riviera RDTA.
I'd bought this and another atty to see if they would fit the bill for a sqounking RDTA after my fail at finding more of my favorite Flave Tanks. Well, IDK about the SXK Legend just yet, but this little sucka rules.

EZ to build on and even has one connection point as a slide-in, making wire installing time very happy. I did a 3mm 5/6 wrap of my lovely SS316 VV MTL 30x2/38 wire.

Wanted to make a close proxy of the build in my VTinbox for a comparison and I got to within 0.02 of an Ohm of it, so nifty.

Hey @nadalama u like? ;)

uVgJzY8.jpg

It chucks with tha thickness...

5wB4TOS.jpg

Specs. (I ended up going down to 235c @35w)

aNF5Cza.jpg

Loving this atty so far. And it was like $14. :cool:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Awesome, thanks! :)

As for what I did toda, I got around to building my new ShenRay Haku Riviera RDTA.
I'd bought this and another atty to see if they would fit the bill for a sqounking RDTA after my fail at finding more of my favorite Flave Tanks. Well, IDK about the SXK Legend just yet, but this little sucka rules.

EZ to build on and even has one connection point as a slide-in, making wire installing time very happy. I did a 3mm 5/6 wrap of my lovely SS316 VV MTL 30x2/38 wire.

Wanted to make a close proxy of the build in my VTinbox for a comparison and I got to within 0.02 of an Ohm of it, so nifty.

Hey @nadalama u like? ;)

uVgJzY8.jpg

It chucks with tha thickness...

5wB4TOS.jpg

Specs. (I ended up going down to 235c @35w)

aNF5Cza.jpg

Loving this atty so far. And it was like $14. :cool:

Yes, I do like! The drink, the RDA, and the mod! I haven't tried TC on the Anita, but assume since you're using it that it does a decent job. I have one I haven't used in a while, so will have to put SS in a single-coil atty and give it a whirl! Maybe I'll try a 5a's Basic or a Flave?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I seen the new Squid Industries Limited Edition Double Barrell, beautiful but it's 200 bucks.

So...

98cdad16da2cf9c829fe4bb70ff919f3.jpg

ea97725bbf9ee8c9037fdaa84a774250.jpg

50684b4b7308823a0ebfdc29decd1423.jpg

41ba5f4fc9127ca986161bc8a02b101d.jpg

I started by disassembling it so I was working with the tubes only. Then I started wet sanding with 600 grit to remove the paint, then worked my way through different grits (12 steps) ending with 12000 grit. Then I used some metal polish to finish it up.

I left the top and bottom black and I purposely didn't remove all of the black paint to give it a slightly distressed look and to offset the black.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, I do like! The drink, the RDA, and the mod! I haven't tried TC on the Anita, but assume since you're using it that it does a decent job. I have one I haven't used in a while, so will have to put SS in a single-coil atty and give it a whirl! Maybe I'll try a 5a's Basic or a Flave?

IDK about the Basic, but the Flave Tank is one of my fave atties. :) I love that you don't have to worry about how much you are squonking..ya just keep that little tank filled and yer golden. I've noticed that on the Anita, it eats battery...so 35W or so is the highest I go. Using a 21700 in it helps too.

It's not as good as a Wrecker, DNA, IPV, or NX75, but it does pretty well. When I tried dry-burning the coil at 240C, it stopped me after like one hit saying 'no liquid'...so there is that.

IMO for the money, it's neat and LIGHT little regulated squonker. Yes, it CAN have a 510 leak issue, or not..just luck of the draw there. But if so, it's fixable.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I seen the new Squid Industries Limited Edition Double Barrell, beautiful but it's 200 bucks.

So...

I left the top and bottom black and to offset the black button.
I purposely didn't remove all of the black paint to give it a slightly distressed look and to offset the black.

Looks like a fingerprint nightmare, but it is gorgeous! :D

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

So...

I started by disassembling it so I was working with the tubes only. Then I started wet sanding with 600 grit to remove the paint, then worked my way through different grits (12 steps) ending with 12000 grit. Then I used some metal polish to finish it up.

I left the top and bottom black and I purposely didn't remove all of the black paint to give it a slightly distressed look and to offset the black.

Wow, that looks beautiful! It came out great. <3

jazzman

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I’ve got a few dozen. :cry: But a bunch are one shots. I ended up concocting a mix, but it took a while. I was using a one shot and realized I thought it needed something. And ended up slowly adding stuff to it. Some flavors I’ve noticed make me cough or I hate the smell. So I’m sorta staying away from fruit for now.
I will never have as many as @wildgypsy70 over 1200 flavor's. I would have to get a 2nd bedroom just for all the flavor's.

jazzman

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So...

Everytime I polish my MOD's, I'm scared to get them smudged again.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I didn’t do nothin today but vape.
giphy.gif

Same here, for the last several days, but...

I GOT A NEW PHONE!!! :) :) :)

Had planned on keeping my Moto Z2 Play for a while, just paid off the lease back in April... but then a couple weeks ago, I noticed that the screen was bulging out. Thought about having it fixed, and getting a new battery installed, because the old one wouldn't hold a charge well anymore... but then i discovered the Moto G Power would only run me about $3 a month more than the old Z2 Play cost me... so I went for it. It's got 4GB RAM instead of 3GB, and 64GB ROM instead of 32GB... and a 5000mAh battery instead of 3000mAh, so it's a nice upgrade.

newphone.jpg

Andria

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I will never have as many as @wildgypsy70 over 1200 flavor's. I would have to get a 2nd bedroom just for all the flavor's.
:giggle:I do have a separate room.....technically my “office”, but since there’s no more restaurant, no more office. Now it’s more of a mixing station.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I finished cleaning out my sample bottles for DIY juice. There was sixty of the little 10ml bottles. I've come up with a system that works well. I call it the big animal cracker jar method lol. I'll post me process below.

First I separate the bottles from labels, tips and caps keeping everything separate and organized. The smaller tips and caps get thrown into separate containers. The bottles get dropped into the animal cracker jar. If there's liquid still inside some of them, don't worry about it.

Once all the bottles are ready, I start rincing them. I used to do each one separately. Doing that over and over again with little bottles gets tedious. I fill the jar with hot water, up to about 3/4 full. Most of the bottles will want to float. Pushing them down will sink a lot of them. To completely sink all of them, I grab them and turn them upright while holding them under. Once they're all sunk, I put the lid on my big jar. Next is shake, shake, shake em up.

I dump out the leftover e juice/hot water mix and repeat the process once more. To get it all out, I just pour it. It naturally doesn't all want to come out, so I'll give the jar another shake or roll. After the second rinse, I submerge them in a mix of baking soda and water. I'm not precise, I just put in three spoon fulls. I found out about baking soda removing odors/flavors during my squonk bottle research. Once they're so I in that solution, I let them sit in it for about a full day.

I dump out the baking soda water the same as before. It probably only takes one more rinse but I do two cycles. I try to get out the last of the water by doing a whipping motion while holding the bottles two at a time. I lay them on a bed of paper towels and they're usually dry the next day.

I dunno, it works for me. The bottles come out smelling like nothing which is great. I wrecked a whole batch of the softer plastic ones once by using dish soap. Yuk, I could taste it. Baking soda works great and the jar works great. Cleaning them all individually is a pain in the ass. Just thought I'd share even though this isn't the DIY section.

I forgot to post about the tips and caps. They get a similar treatment only in smaller containers. I'm not as thorough with them but they end up getting clean. I used yogurt containers.

Edit- I posted Graham cracker jar. It's a big animal cracker jar. Graham crackers come in boxes duh!

Last edited:

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered some nicotine from myfreedomsmokes with a store credit that I won. Then I went over to DIYflavorshack and ordered some pg and vg and flavoring with another store credit I won for there. Then, I went to liquidnicotinewholesalers and ordered some more vg, sadly I had no store credit for there.
Now the game of "what package will the USPS lose" begins....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Had planned on keeping my Moto Z2 Play for a while, just paid off the lease back in April... but then a couple weeks ago, I noticed that the screen was bulging out. Thought about having it fixed, and getting a new battery installed, because the old one wouldn't hold a charge well anymore... but then i discovered the Moto G Power would only run me about $3 a month more than the old Z2 Play cost me... so I went for it. It's got 4GB RAM instead of 3GB, and 64GB ROM instead of 32GB... and a 5000mAh battery instead of 3000mAh, so it's a nice upgrade.

View attachment 162542

Andria

Nice! My phone is crapping out now and I can barely keep it going. It will work okay for a bit and then just stop. :sigh:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered some nicotine from myfreedomsmokes with a store credit that I won. Then I went over to DIYflavorshack and ordered some pg and vg and flavoring with another store credit I won for there. Then, I went to liquidnicotinewholesalers and ordered some more vg, sadly I had no store credit for there.
Now the game of "what package will the USPS lose" begins....

You’re on a roll with contest wins, Chain. I thought you’d won two. I’m glad you did. And I’m so glad things worked out for you and Mrs. Chain. :hug::hug:

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Those two wins came at a perfect time too!
And thank you, the Mrs is home and recovering now. We are both doing better than in the recent past.

I was so glad when I saw that you won those, you have no idea. It was like a prayer being answered.

And it’s great that you can work now. And your wife being okay is the icing on the cake! Yay! :hug:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

View attachment 162542

Andria
Theyre good those silicone cases aren't they. Have one on my lg, gives a good grip too. I like the way it lights up on a call when the back led flashes and carries the light through the whole case when its sitting flat on something. Cool.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I vaped while I watched the stream of my Nephew graduating today and warning alert. I'm gonna brag a little. He was given a full scholarship to Texas A&M for his swimming. I have to ask hubby but I believe he was the fastest in his age group for the US and is breaking records :) He may not be top right now but maybe 2nd. The football team was not happy as he was the one named athlete of the year at the high school he attended. lol I have no doubt, we will be seeing him in the Olympics. He trains 6 days a week. He's a good kid. Boy, Texas A&M. His parents are thrilled.

Oh, and then I vaped some more ..............:)

Oh, here he is
https://swimswam.com/texas-uil-5a-100-breast-state-champion-max-hardt-commits-to-texas-am/

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made some juice. Been lazy and haven't restocked on the stuff for my adv, figured I could do to branch out anyway and switch things up. I like the fa forest fruit as a standalone and figured hell summer's here. It's been hot, a sort of cool berry would be refreshing. Keep in mind I'm not a menthol fan so when I say 'cool' I meant barely slightly minty.

Decided to give koolada a go. Mixed up 60ml of forest fruit at 5%, added like 3 drops of koolada, shook. Had a taste. Hmm, nothing. A few more drops, shake.. nothing. Odd. What do I know maybe it's not as potent as I think. So another 5 drops or so. Still don't taste it on the knuckle test. Shook, put it on fresh cotton. Whooooff. There it is. So turns out you can't really taste koolada but it's there when you vape it. Interesting. I may have to mix another 60ml of forest fruit into it sans koolada to tone it down. It's refreshing alright. Like a fruity fucking york peppermint patty. And this is why I can't have nice things. lol.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made some juice. Been lazy and haven't restocked on the stuff for my adv, figured I could do to branch out anyway and switch things up. I like the fa forest fruit as a standalone and figured hell summer's here. It's been hot, a sort of cool berry would be refreshing. Keep in mind I'm not a menthol fan so when I say 'cool' I meant barely slightly minty.

Decided to give koolada a go. Mixed up 60ml of forest fruit at 5%, added like 3 drops of koolada, shook. Had a taste. Hmm, nothing. A few more drops, shake.. nothing. Odd. What do I know maybe it's not as potent as I think. So another 5 drops or so. Still don't taste it on the knuckle test. Shook, put it on fresh cotton. Whooooff. There it is. So turns out you can't really taste koolada but it's there when you vape it. Interesting. I may have to mix another 60ml of forest fruit into it sans koolada to tone it down. It's refreshing alright. Like a fruity fucking york peppermint patty. And this is why I can't have nice things. lol.
Yea koolada is tricky. To much and you're vaping a Hall's. I'd try back to your original few drops then work up if needed. I had the same thing happen before

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Something interesting just happened. I walked out of the club on purpose just as things started. Reason was simple, they didn’t allow me to vape inside. Now before u say anything and how this is normal, remember this is china, where ppl don’t normally enforce the so call smoking rules.

Reason is cuz of the virus, which I get...........but that’s bullshit as fuck bro. Seriously this club is fill with underage drinkers smoking and the place is jam packed crowded, but somehow they believe that my vaping could cause shit to go down unlike smoking.

Wow seriously. No can I go without vaping all night? Yes. Can I go with smoking all night? Yes. But do I want to? FUCKING HELL NO! That be pretty fucking boring for me in a way.

I didn’t chip too much money in so my friends wouldn’t mind paying me back.

Yes that was a pretty interesting decision I made. Their goes my night to impress underage ppl lol

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Something interesting just happened. I walked out of the club on purpose just as things started. Reason was simple, they didn’t allow me to vape inside. Now before u say anything and how this is normal, remember this is china, where ppl don’t normally enforce the so call smoking rules.

Reason is cuz of the virus, which I get...........but that’s bullshit as fuck bro. Seriously this club is fill with underage drinkers smoking and the place is jam packed crowded, but somehow they believe that my vaping could cause shit to go down unlike smoking.

Wow seriously. No can I go without vaping all night? Yes. Can I go with smoking all night? Yes. But do I want to? FUCKING HELL NO! That be pretty fucking boring for me in a way.

I didn’t chip too much money in so my friends wouldn’t mind paying me back.

Yes that was a pretty interesting decision I made. Their goes my night to impress underage ppl lol

You give a whole new meaning to vaping!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Asgard Mini came, as well as a Dead Rabbit that I didn't order. I ordered a Drop Dead. Already complained to Vapeology.

Anyway, I've built the Asgard. Put two N80, 3mm, 28x3/36 fused Claptons, 6 wraps, in it. At first it read 0.09 ohms. Once it started warming up and as I was strumming it, the resistance came up to 0.12. Seems to be stable now at 0.11 on my Topside Dual.

Had to put one of the 810s I got from Rhonda in it, because the DT that came on it had things a little too hot for me. I'm running it at 65W. When I get a little more used to this, I could see bumping it maybe another 5-7W or so.

Like it a lot. It's a hoss compared to what I normally vape, but I like it.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Asgard Mini came, as well as a Dead Rabbit that I didn't order. I ordered a Drop Dead. Already complained to Vapeology.

Anyway, I've built the Asgard. Put two N80, 3mm, 28x3/36 fused Claptons, 6 wraps, in it. At first it read 0.09 ohms. Once it started warming up and as I was strumming it, the resistance came up to 0.12. Seems to be stable now at 0.11 on my Topside Dual.

Had to put one of the 810s I got from Rhonda in it, because the DT that came on it had things a little too hot for me. I'm running it at 65W. When I get a little more used to this, I could see bumping it maybe another 5-7W or so.

Like it a lot. It's a hoss compared to what I normally vape, but I like it.

Build a set of coils at 2.5mm , makes a word of difference... we’ll at least for me

Edit: .10 2.5mm 5 wrap Aliens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Theyre good those silicone cases aren't they. Have one on my lg, gives a good grip too. I like the way it lights up on a call when the back led flashes and carries the light through the whole case when its sitting flat on something. Cool.

That sounds cool. Mine doesn't do that. I think the case is made of "TPU" whatever that is, some kind of polyurethane I expect; the corners feel kinda rubbery, so that might be silicone. The only coolness when mine rings is that I have plenty of RAM and storage to run that app "Zedge" so I can assign all different ringtones to those who call me regularly; husband, son, stepfather, aunt.

Actually I think the coolest thing about mine is that the screen covers almost the entire front, there's so little bezel you really can't even call it that. Kinda like one of the high-end Samsungs. I vastly prefer Motos to Samsungs; Moto doesn't load theirs with so much garbage software you can't get rid of, it's nearly a perfect "plain vanilla" Android. And they're very inexpensive, for some pretty damn decent hardware.

Andria

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That sounds cool. Mine doesn't do that. I think the case is made of "TPU" whatever that is, some kind of polyurethane I expect; the corners feel kinda rubbery, so that might be silicone. The only coolness when mine rings is that I have plenty of RAM and storage to run that app "Zedge" so I can assign all different ringtones to those who call me regularly; husband, son, stepfather, aunt.

Actually I think the coolest thing about mine is that the screen covers almost the entire front, there's so little bezel you really can't even call it that. Kinda like one of the high-end Samsungs. I vastly prefer Motos to Samsungs; Moto doesn't load theirs with so much garbage software you can't get rid of, it's nearly a perfect "plain vanilla" Android. And they're very inexpensive, for some pretty damn decent hardware.

Andria
Yeah, i like giving certain people their own ringtone. My misses brother who is an arrogant never grown up thing I have a comical crying baby ringtone. He rarely rings but a while back when he rang the misses, to be his usual rude abusive self, she was in a shop when the baby crying went off :giggle: she said it took her about a minute to find the phone in her bag as all these people were looking at her with strange looks on their faces :D
I like this LG, its nice and simple to use but works well, loads things nice n fast and I cant fault it. My misses got a Nokia 1 for not much less than this and in comparison the Nokia is a toy. Loads slow, glitches, camera is like something on a cheap phone from 2010, even with calls it sometimes doesnt show who is ringing when its a saved number on the list. Junk.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not a good one in my opinion. Do something worth while to impress people your age. That's like getting a car to get a 14 yr old girlfriend.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Pretty much. We all had to quit smoking and are now facing bans and Deeming. It blows my mind a bit when kids use vaping to impress other kids or to look cool.

I don’t think he gives a shit what we think, though. :crazy:

VU Sponsors