Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Where can I buy some....and where the hell am I going to put it?

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

You sound like me... I need more kitchen... but where the hell would I put it?!?! :teehee:

Andria

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Last week, I bought a used vaporesso swag v1 kit and a bnib recurve dual off a guy on ecr. They came in to work Saturday so I got them when I got to the office today. I threw my Kayfun on the swag and really like the size. It definitely reminds me of my istick picos I used to have...one of which started auto firing a couple of years ago and the other disappeared around the same time. I really like the size of the swag in my pocket and the kayfun looks better on it than it will on any other mod due to it being such a tall tank. The buttons are also much nicer on the swag. I hope it lasts awhile.

Anywho, my gallon of vg came in today so I'm no longer in juice conservation mode but before I made some when I got home, I decided to build the recurve to test out. I just used the included coils that came in the box and I've gotta say, this is a damn fine dripper. I had to rob a 510 adapter from another atty to use a drip tip I like (it's a factory wide bore delrin tip that came with another rda years ago-- no idea which one but I like the profile of it) as I'm not a fan of the giant low profile 810 tips that are in style today and my favorite 810 tips are still stuck in china. That being said, the draw is ridiculously smooth and the flavor is fantastic. I have to say, Mike Vapes and Wotofo killed it on this one. I cleaned up and built my OG derringer the other night when I was bored and the flavor on the recurve is very similar to the derringer which surprised the crap out of me.

Unfortunately, I'll have to keep an eye out for a used, relatively cheap dual battery squonker for it. I didn't bother putting the squonk pin in as I know I'm not going to run a dual coil atty on a single battery squonker (I don't run anything needing more than 35ish watts on a single battery because of battery life) so it will likely be a session atty I'll vape at the computer but I knew that's what it would be ahead of time. Even with a dual battery squonker, it'll still be a desk setup due to size which is fine because it is just a damn good vape. I suppose I'll watch for one that will take 2x700 since I'll need a couple more batteries anyhow with 2 other dual and 2 single battery mods in pretty equal rotation and I only have 8 18650s right now.

I'm almost done digging this rabbit hole again and ready to come back to the surface now. Outside of that, I need to pick up a couple of mech squonkers to put in my mech box to cover me just in case. So far, I'm at 3 atties to replace others, 4 mods, and a fresh liter of nic (that I was going to buy regardless). It's a good thing I'm almost done buying because I still need a couple cases of ammo before things get wild closer to November. Fortunately, I knew what I needed this time as I progressed back into things and didn't have to spend thousands to find what I like. LOL

That's my book for the day. ha

Glad you found a mod and atty you like! And I’m glad you decided to return to VU, as well.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Started expansion project. I have enough to add 4 sections 16 inches long, then I have to get more wood and brackets.
c6605f4c70bdd61ddb8884fc1cadffad.jpg

Hmm, post plague vape meet at your place, Edwin? :teehee: Good on you, we knew you had it in you, bro.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
and a couple of Coolfire IVs that are apparently somewhat past their expiration date -- one of which randomly turns itself off, and one that for no reason I can determine seems to randomly think it needs charging even when the batt is at like 3.9v. :eek:

Andria

those batteries can be replaced. its been a while sinse i took mine apart. but i believe an 18650 will fit in there.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
home depot. fill in that window.
Hmmm... Justifying that to the wife...

"Well you did just ask why the hell would I order more mods when I didn't have anywhere to put them... Well...now I have somewhere to put them... Problem solved"

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
those batteries can be replaced. its been a while sinse i took mine apart. but i believe an 18650 will fit in there.

Yeah, probably, but it would have to be soldered inside... and in that small a space, probably micro-soldered. And I just don't own an electronics factory.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ooooooo, I got the email from AHD! My carrot colored driptip is on its way! :bliss:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rhonda may have posted a pic of it in her FB group.

Well, that's useless. I looked up her FB group, but it's private, so even if there are pics, I can't see 'em. If you see a pic of a "Carrot Mono Swirl" in shape "Michelle, skinnier" could you post it here, so I can see it?

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well, that's useless. I looked up her FB group, but it's private, so even if there are pics, I can't see 'em. If you see a pic of a "Carrot Mono Swirl" in shape "Michelle, skinnier" could you post it here, so I can see it?

Andria
If I send you a friend request and you accept it, I can invite you into the group. Is that ok?

Here it is:

Andria Orange.jpg

Well, now I see you're in the group. That's good!

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I send you a friend request and you accept it, I can invite you into the group. Is that ok?

Here it is:

View attachment 157076

Thx! I found the "tip parade" FB group, via her home page, so I joined it, and saw the two tips -- thx though -- I was freaking, thinking I could see 'em, but not being able to! They should be here thursday. Glad i waited about getting a blue wrap for the blue one, because it doesn 't look as I had thought it would.

Andria

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thx! I found the "tip parade" FB group, via her home page, so I joined it, and saw the two tips -- thx though -- I was freaking, thinking I could see 'em, but not being able to! They should be here thursday. Glad i waited about getting a blue wrap for the blue one, because it doesn 't look as I had thought it would.

Andria

That’s beautiful, Andria. Enjoy it!

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I re wicked an rda. Pulled some base out of the fridge to mix a bottle of juice but got lazy. It's still sitting in the corner waiting to be mixed.
Browsed around here. Not much activity anywhere right now.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I re wicked an rda. Pulled some base out of the fridge to mix a bottle of juice but got lazy. It's still sitting in the corner waiting to be mixed.
Browsed around here. Not much activity anywhere right now.

People are self isolating online. :giggle:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cleaning bottles to mix juice in?
I only do that if changing flavors in the bottle.
I do rinse attys and such in warm tap water.
After soaking them in a cup of warm tap water for a bit.
Then wipe them down with selecta size bounty paper towels.

Of course if giving juice to someone else I would rinse the bottle in alcohol.
But I pretty much never do that so....

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed a couple juices. Circus bear clone from vapewild and a new one I had saved from elr. Stellar Strawberry. Trying to get a new strawberry vape. Been a while as it was mostly what I vaped for a long time.

Need to make some more coils. Maybe tomorrow night
db12ed9543a2951c34447a5f411ff951.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
if you like that tank, you would be wise to order those asap. btw, would you rather have the straight glass ?

It only comes with the straight glass, so I don’t know if the bubble glass fits. I guess I can try out the glass from the FL2 and find out.

I have a bunch of these FL Mesh tanks and I like them a lot.

VU Sponsors