Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I am sure they will be around for awhile. :)

I always wait a while to buy new vape stuff -- the price generally decreases by 50% after about 2-3 months! The new Aegis Solos I've bought in the last couple weeks? $37.99 each! And the 40w Minibooks I bought, at $24.99 each!

Andria

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered 8 oz of vanilla whipped cream. Will now have juice ingredients for at least 3 years with the flavorings and such that I have.
Actually I will not need to buy anything vape wise for around 3 years.

Ya, I'm also set up for a few years for anything I can think of right now. It feels good the way things are going lately even though I'm in Canada.

Will probably still buy a few things just for shits and giggles. I've had a Brunhilde MTL tank on order from FT for ages. They keep extending the delivery date but that's cool. It'll get here when it does. It's not like I need it :rolleyes:

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Set up a Coppervape Tilemahos Armed tank a few hours ago and it's pretty good so far. Way too early to tell how it will pan out, but at least it's not a loser so far :)

Cleaned and recoiled a Doggy earlier.

One of my Pico 75's is running an after market FT board and it's been getting finicky lately. Need to take it apart and see what's up in there. The board was a bit funky from the get go. Hoping it's just a bad solder joint. Maybe tomorrow if my cold is a bit better.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Set up a Coppervape Tilemahos Armed tank a few hours ago and it's pretty good so far. Way too early to tell how it will pan out, but at least it's not a loser so far :)

Cleaned and recoiled a Doggy earlier.

One of my Pico 75's is running an after market FT board and it's been getting finicky lately. Need to take it apart and see what's up in there. The board was a bit funky from the get go. Hoping it's just a bad solder joint. Maybe tomorrow if my cold is a bit better.

Feel better!! :hug:

Andria

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought another Cube mod and a Wasp Nano on sale. So many people love the Wasp here, and it looks cool, so I figured why not.

There’s only two months now until Deeming, and we still don’t know if it’s going through as planned.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
made a little juice, my morning coffee. rewicked 2, gotta do one "again" :facepalm:.

and, i just scored 2 BNIB black vandy vape pyro v2's on reddit for $18 shipped !!!

Do you know the people there? I’ve been afraid to buy there.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Do you know the people there? I’ve been afraid to buy there.

you are my wife, compared to how well i know those people. but, most vapers are trustworthy, there is some form of retribution there, and i am not spending much. so, if i get screwed, in the grand scheme of things, its no big deal, other than not egtting what i want.
so, i take the chancce.

this last guy, he has a shitload of NIB stuff. i tried to get him to come here, he said he may. if he does = good deals to be had.
i mean $9 shipped for a $25+ atty = HELL YEAH !!! and i got a tracking # from him in 10 mins.

btw, my wife just said my new DIY mix smells like waffles :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
you are my wife, compared to how well i know those people. but, most vapers are trustworthy, there is some form of retribution there, and i am not spending much. so, if i get screwed, in the grand scheme of things, its no big deal, other than not egtting what i want.
so, i take the chancce.

this last guy, he has a shitload of NIB stuff. i tried to get him to come here, he said he may. if he does = good deals to be had.
i mean $9 shipped for a $25+ atty = HELL YEAH !!! and i got a tracking # from him in 10 mins.

btw, my wife just said my new DIY mix smells like waffles :)

Ooh, waffles! What flavors did you use? How does it taste, though?

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought another Cube mod and a Wasp Nano on sale. So many people love the Wasp here, and it looks cool, so I figured why not.

There’s only two months now until Deeming, and we still don’t know if it’s going through as planned.
Not true if we dont see pics....

Sent from a very cloudy room

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah the uncertainty sucks.
Where did you get the Wasp nano?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
cappuccino, cafe coffee, brown sugar. it tastes something like coffee. not bad, not great.

Milky strongish coffee with brown sugar sounds good, though. Maybe a touch of something pastry with cinnamon?

I was wanting to send you something I mixed, but they all end up having mint in them lately. Kinda like minty menthol tobacco with Kings Custard. I think most folks wouldn’t like it!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
cappuccino, cafe coffee, brown sugar. it tastes something like coffee. not bad, not great.

People all over hell and gone tell me that my strawberry & cream smells like cotton candy... and there ain't a bit of cotton candy nor even ethyl maltol in it. *shrug* My son has a huge assortment he got super cheap at a local store, and every single time he shoves it in my face and says "smell this! doesn't that smell good?!?!" I just shrug and say "it smells like ejuice to me!" Y'know that smell.. like all the vape flavors combined, in a vape shop? Yeah, that. :D To me it smells like a cross between every ejuice flavor known to man, and fresh brewed coffee... the latter of which I figure is the smell of "steam." :giggle: He knows that offering to let me TASTE it is useless, because he uses big air and huge huffer driptip, and I can't taste shit from that!

And yes, steam does have a smell. So does water -- at least, tap water and well-water do; tap water smells like chlorine usually (though in Florida it smells like sulfur -- like Cuticura soap), and well-water smells like minerals. And from Quora I've finally learned the name of my super-smeller condition: "hyperosmia."

Andria

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a rather fun story to share.

So, after I got home from work, I decided to hang out upstairs in the hobby room and peruse the internet for a bit while I waited on the wife to get off work. Well, since getting back to building, I tend to fog things up a bit much to her chagrin, so I decided to open up the window and turn on the fan pointed toward said window so my clouds could make their way outside, I could be lazy, and the wife won't be irritated when she gets home.

Perfect plan. EXCEPT! I didn't take into account there is no screen on the upstairs window. I am just browsing along having a good time until I hear the weirdest flutter next to me. Thinking it's one of the cats getting into something, I turn to curse the bastard and.... it's a mocking bird perched on one of my favorite baseball hats on display! "WTF!?"

I jumped up, shut the door, and opened the window all the way while trying to figure out my next move. I thought of running downstairs into the garage and getting my fishing net out of the boat but decided, instead, to shut the door, grab one of my prized autographed baseball bats I have on display, and attempt to get the bird to perch so I could carry him to the window. Well, the plan worked...sort of. I got the bat and put it close to the mocking bird and he prompty flew out the window. LOL

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm trying to figure where on earth it's possible to have an open window with no screen and not immediately have 40-leben-dozen gnats and suchlike vermin in the house... even in March at the tail-end of winter... and totally failing to come up with any place, unless maybe it's the South Pole?

Andria

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm trying to figure where on earth it's possible to have an open window with no screen and not immediately have 40-leben-dozen gnats and suchlike vermin in the house... even in March at the tail-end of winter... and totally failing to come up with any place, unless maybe it's the South Pole?

Andria
All I can say is our house is in the sticks in west Tennessee just outside of a small town located in the very spot where you try to dust the crumb off the paper map when you're trying to find something. It was a nice partly cloudy 63*F day today. :)

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sent sourcemore another message thru PayPal. They wanted me to wait until today, March 5th to see if my missing package arrives. If not, they said they'd refund me.
It's March 5th, and guess what? No package. Tracking still shows it at the airport.
Told them I am now done waiting, and I expect my money to be refunded to my PayPal account before today is over.

I think I've been more than patient with them. Im not going to be patient any longer. Just give me my money so I can spend it somewhere else.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I placed an order with Hotecig a couple of weeks ago for a Hadaly clone, and the entire order just disappeared. They've been paid, but show no outstanding orders in my account. I have communicated with them, someone responded and promised to check into it, and despite me nudging them twice since, no additional word.

Placed an order a few days after that with Everzon, and it's just sitting there "Processing," but at least I can see that order.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered a dozen LG Browns fron Liion Wholesale. Also got a couple sets of Moli 20700s for my Ijoy Captains. I got one first gen and one second gen. Both have been tough reliable mods. I remember back in the day Anthony Vapes PM'd me saying not to get one. I'm glad I didn't listen..:D.

For anyone that doesn't know, LG HG2's are $3.50 at LiionWholesale until supplies last. They're supposed to be 3000mAh 20A batteries. I've used them before in my dual 18650 mods. I switched to Samsung 30Qs for the last couple years. But I'll give the chocolates another try for that price. :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I placed an order with Hotecig a couple of weeks ago for a Hadaly clone, and the entire order just disappeared. They've been paid, but show no outstanding orders in my account. I have communicated with them, someone responded and promised to check into it, and despite me nudging them twice since, no additional word.

Placed an order a few days after that with Everzon, and it's just sitting there "Processing," but at least I can see that order.
This is what happened to me at IVapeSupply! I had to hound them for a week. I finally found a phone number for their parent company so I could atleast talk to somebody. I gave them my order number and he said it was fullfilled and delivered to Arkansas. I was like, nope.. He gave me the email adress to another guy and that guy finally fixed it. I finally was refunded my $100 after almost two weeks. I missed out on a lot of stuff I ordered because it went out of stock in the time it took. I really hope they can figure it out and send your stuff.

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My order from lightning vapes came in today so I rebuilt the a-plus when I got home. The a-plus really shines with fused 28g wrapped in 36g claptons. The flavor punch is so good. I can't wait to drop this guy to the shorter 5ml tank and get my favorite drip tip on it.

Now to grill out and have a beer. :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered flavors....what? No way! Lol! DIYVS for the CNV Lemon and a few other things. Also picked up 2 gallons of VG from River Supply.

other than that, nothing much.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so "thats" why he has a missile silo. and it hides him from his alien "boss unit".
No need for missile silos. There is here with the proper technology.
boss unit? Well I suppose I have one but they have not seen fit to contact me for several centuries...

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just ordered a dozen LG Browns fron Liion Wholesale. Also got a couple sets of Moli 20700s for my Ijoy Captains. I got one first gen and one second gen. Both have been tough reliable mods. I remember back in the day Anthony Vapes PM'd me saying not to get one. I'm glad I didn't listen..:D.

For anyone that doesn't know, LG HG2's are $3.50 at LiionWholesale until supplies last. They're supposed to be 3000mAh 20A batteries. I've used them before in my dual 18650 mods. I switched to Samsung 30Qs for the last couple years. But I'll give the chocolates another try for that price. :)
I have a pair of those LG's that are still going strong 2 yrs on. Have been very good batteries.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Remember I was all excited about those wraps for the white minibooks? Well, I got the gray mermaid today, and I am so infuriated by it, I've submitted a return to the seller via amazon. Remember, I posted this image, which I copied from amazon's product description page:

grayladywrap.jpg

But this is the wrap I got (I highlighted the infuriating part artificially, because that part WON'T EVEN BE SHOWN if I applied this wrap to my mod):
frustratingmermaid.jpg

Yup. HER DAMN FACE would be completely cut off! Since it wouldn't be on the side of the mod at all, but completely wrapped around the front of it. That's bad enough, but to cut off HER FACE???? Totally unsat!!!

Furious
Andria

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The HG2's last much better than 25R's in my experience.
They are a good product aren't they.
Unfortunately here in Australia our battery options have become very limited. A number of vape suppliers here used to have numerous batteries to choose from. In the past year their offerings seem to have reduced by 2 thirds.
I often read about how good Molicell are but cant find any in or on the online shops here. In many ways we are very limited. But still, bottom line is if I can get some batteries, fire up my mod and tank and keep vaping, then I have not got too much to complain about when I sit back and look at the general state our world is in now days. :)

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Started the day early. And guess what? After 3 angry messages to sourcemore yesterday evening, they finally responded! I got my dam refund finally! They said, here's your refund, and you can just keep the product you ordered.

Mighty generous of you to offer to let me keep an item that will probably never reach me. Thanks guys!

Jackholes.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Remember I was all excited about those wraps for the white minibooks? Well, I got the gray mermaid today, and I am so infuriated by it, I've submitted a return to the seller via amazon. Remember, I posted this image, which I copied from amazon's product description page:

View attachment 156424

But this is the wrap I got (I highlighted the infuriating part artificially, because that part WON'T EVEN BE SHOWN if I applied this wrap to my mod):
View attachment 156425

Yup. HER DAMN FACE would be completely cut off! Since it wouldn't be on the side of the mod at all, but completely wrapped around the front of it. That's bad enough, but to cut off HER FACE???? Totally unsat!!!

Furious
Andria

can't "like" that. yeah, thats messed up. the people that make them have no clue.

VU Sponsors