We love DOGS too...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4Y2r4_zps9ftigv6m.jpg

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The memes and gifs are fun and all but I'm loving the personal puppy pics!
Y'all got some good lookin doggies.;)
My condolences to those who lost theirs...:( They may be gone but their not forgotten.

Here's a few of my pups. They're going on nine years old but they'll always be pups in my eyes.
My wife is a HUGE peanuts geek so we had to get beagles and name them Spike and Belle after Snoopy's brother and sister...:rolleyes:

@3 weeks. Belle left,Spike right.(please forgive the cage,it was necessary to keep the red tails and ospreys at bay)

@3 months. Again,Belle left and Spike right.

One of my favorite pics. Spike left.

Q: What's all this cold white stuff?
A: The first snow charleston had seen in 20 years...:D

Thquirrel???
The cat in the pick is the cat in black, Johnny Cash. The beagles are all about the critters but they've never messed with him and the three get along great. He even comes on walks with us.

All growed up but still my pup pups...
Spike left,Belle right.

I love em to death but for God's sake,don't ever get beagles. Hounds need damn near daily baths to keep the stink off em and if the sight of a dog eating it's own stool turns your guts then you might want to look elsewhere.
I swear,these pups are still pooping poop they pooped when they were puppies....:confused:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The memes and gifs are fun and all but I'm loving the personal puppy pics!
Y'all got some good lookin doggies.;)
My condolences to those who lost theirs...:( They may be gone but their not forgotten.

Here's a few of my pups. They're going on nine years old but they'll always be pups in my eyes.
My wife is a HUGE peanuts geek so we had to get beagles and name them Spike and Belle after Snoopy's brother and sister...:rolleyes:

@3 weeks. Belle left,Spike right.(please forgive the cage,it was necessary to keep the red tails and ospreys at bay)

@3 months. Again,Belle left and Spike right.

One of my favorite pics. Spike left.

Q: What's all this cold white stuff?
A: The first snow charleston had seen in 20 years...:D

Thquirrel???
The cat in the pick is the cat in black, Johnny Cash. The beagles are all about the critters but they've never messed with him and the three get along great. He even comes on walks with us.

All growed up but still my pup pups...
Spike left,Belle right.

I love em to death but for God's sake,don't ever get beagles. Hounds need damn near daily baths to keep the stink off em and if the sight of a dog eating it's own stool turns your guts then you might want to look elsewhere.
I swear,these pups are still pooping poop they pooped when they were puppies....:confused:
I feel like I watched them grow up! Thank you for sharing these. I love your pups and the Cat in Black. I have 2 cats, myself.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is the picture we saw of Tonka when we picked him out online.
Drove 80 miles and when we got there we found out that this is not a normal size mail box and Tonka was large for a Shitzu.

Tonka.jpg

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make up your mind. :p

Choose one or get out the tape measure. Though he looks to be a Toy.
Mom was a Breeder/Shower and it's been decades but ISTR that the cutoff between those two is 10.5 or 11 inches... at the shoulder/collar bone. Something like that.

And by the way... Mini is larger.
Teacup - Toy - Mini - Standard - King. That's yer Puddles. :D

Ya man, tell me about it. That's what wife insists on calling him lol. I don't argue, I know better :) He was hers before we got married and I never looked into the technicality of what she was saying hahaha.. But thx for the lesson!

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha... I totally botched it anyways. She says TINY Toy Poodle... I don't think that's even technically correct?

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So now Im curious, I just measured him lol, he is right about 11 inches, hard to be exact as he's scared of the tape measure. But hes pretty much scared of everything poor little fella :(

VU Sponsors