Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_omezp2o89c1sa2w8so1_1280.jpg

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was looking for a new murse (don't judge...) and those things just happened to be there with the other crossbody bags. No doggies though. Apparently that won't happen until we get a grumpy dog that sets a 'Tube record. Maybe.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was looking for a new murse (don't judge...) and those things just happened to be there with the other crossbody bags. No doggies though. Apparently that won't happen until we get a grumpy dog that sets a 'Tube record. Maybe.
I don't judge the murse, my brother carries one for his medications and vape gear, <3
Sister in law bought him a beautiful leather one.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I just recently got an expensive new leather sash bag as a gift. Maybe I should stick a big picture of a dog on it, though. :D

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I was at FT this morning...
So Rick, does this "pussy purse" have adequate space for your daily vapes? It doesn't look big enough for many of our "mutual friends" (some of them want six batteries and 60ml juice bottles if they leave the house). Does FT give the dimensions or do you know what they are?

"Murse"? Please give the definition. Haven't heard that word before.

VU Sponsors