Become a Patron!

We love cats

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_o96c671KtR1tyncywo1_500.gif
Someone let that sweet baby in immediately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Kinda funny cat story AKA breaking news.

The Mrs. just got back home from staying with her mom in the hospital in a different city for the last 3 days.

She walks in the door and our two cats (feline masters) instantly awake from their naps to run into the living room to greet "Mommy"

Two minutes later, they remembered that they should have "Cat Snubbed Her" an proceeded to completely ignore her and devote all their attention to me for the next 90 minutes.

Until she filled their food bowls:grumpy:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Kinda funny cat story AKA breaking news.

The Mrs. just got back home from staying with her mom in the hospital in a different city for the last 3 days.

She walks in the door and our two cats (feline masters) instantly awake from their naps to run into the living room to greet "Mommy"

Two minutes later, they remembered that they should have "Cat Snubbed Her" an proceeded to completely ignore her and devote all their attention to me to me for the next 90 minutes.

Until she filled their food bowls:grumpy:

Cat-Dog-Meme-23.jpg

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a couple Great Pyrenees livestock guardian dogs. The male, Jasper, is about 120 pounds and routinely chases off and/or kills foxes and coyotes to protect "his" animals, but when our small tomcat, Tigger (shorthair orange tabby), faces him down and moves toward him in a manner that I do not see as threatening (more like playful), that dog heads for the hills. It is funny as hell to watch because Jasper is otherwise fearless. So the above meme could say, "In South Dakota, cats chase dogs." :D

VU Sponsors