Wanna build first Clapton

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gotta question so I got the sense herakles tank and i am using the temp coil on my snow wolf so when I first turn it on its hits perfect but after the first hit its cold hits I guess I would explain it like that I can turn it off and backnon and hits like a champ

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
I'm sorry, but again I wouldn't have the answer.. Just a guess. And that is that It's automatically adjusting the wattage and voltage to reach the temperature you're setting it to, so maybe because it's already a bit warm it doesn't need to throw as much wattage or voltage to the coil. & You're using Ni2000 for your temp build? I know that that's how the chip works. I've never in my vaping life hit a temperature controlled device or even vaped anything other than Nichrome & Kanthal, but I've heard a lot it's typically a pretty cool vape. I'm a noob lol. Just finally got a regulated device (Sigelei) since my VTR in the mail lmao.. But left my juices at work haha!

Calls To Action! casaa.org

Villagedavis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's a pre built coil and I'm a noob to but I always got to know about everything (words from wife lol) and i just don't know why is warm when I turn it on the the second hit just like it putters out lol maybe someone will know about all this high tech temp vaping

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What kind of pre-built coil? Crank the temp up lol

Villagedavis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
.2 ni200 temp coil yea I turned it up pretty far lol I have a krangertech sub tank and it has temp coil in it but it works just fine

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
.2 ni200 temp coil yea I turned it up pretty far lol I have a krangertech sub tank and it has temp coil in it but it works just fine

I couldn't help either since I've never used the TC on mine but it sounds like it needed a higher temp.

Sent from my dos terminal.

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can always call local shops and ask if they have experience in TC and take it in to them. They'll be able to give you a better answer because they can see it in person. Support your local brick and mortars :)

Villagedavis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can always call local shops and ask if they have experience in TC and take it in to them. They'll be able to give you a better answer because they can see it in person. Support your local brick and mortars :)

That's my plan I travel so I have to wait till the weekend to see my local lol

Villagedavis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sorry, but again I wouldn't have the answer.. Just a guess. And that is that It's automatically adjusting the wattage and voltage to reach the temperature you're setting it to, so maybe because it's already a bit warm it doesn't need to throw as much wattage or voltage to the coil. & You're using Ni2000 for your temp build? I know that that's how the chip works. I've never in my vaping life hit a temperature controlled device or even vaped anything other than Nichrome & Kanthal, but I've heard a lot it's typically a pretty cool vape. I'm a noob lol. Just finally got a regulated device (Sigelei) since my VTR in the mail lmao.. But left my juices at work haha!

How the new mod!!

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How the new mod!!

Amazing. Love the buttons, feel of it in my hand. Adjustable wattage is very nice and I started vaping on her this time yesterday and I still have 56% battery left lol

Villagedavis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anybody had any luck with the golden Clapton coils

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years