wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So this is what i am talking about, i give into pressure and do what this guy requested and refund him immediately .

Deleted By Staff For Rule Violation Posting Private Information is NOT Allowed vendors beware.

Because we cannot refund his credit card because we recently changed processors, we paypal him a refund as reimbursement. Incurring more fees.

He acts amiable. This was yesterday. He knew he had already had done a chargeback and his credit card had been credited. He accepted my paypal payment anyway. His account had already been credited when he accepted my paypal payment.

He comes back and slams us on the forum again with another low blow.

And today i got the charge back in the mail. So now we are out the product, a paypal payment, and a chargeback which costs us $30 plus the price of the product we sent which is still in transit. So instead of just losing the product which would have cost me around $60

I am out a total of $200 now and will have to take the time to fight this charge back with his cc company.

By the way i stuck to my word and changed our entire mailing system to priority mail today.

But whenever i am too nice and bend with someone i feel pressured or dont get a good feeling from i ended up scammed or taken advantage of. I am learning the hard way.

And before anyone says it...if your quick to give refunds as an online retailer you will be scammed even more.

Last edited by a moderator:

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So this is what i am talking about, i give into pressure and do what this guy requested and refund him immediately .

Because we cannot refund his credit card because we recently changed processors, we paypal him a refund as reimbursement. Incurring more fees.

He acts amiable.

He comes back and slams us on the forum again with another low blow.

And today i got the charge back in the mail. So now we are out the product, a paypal payment, and a chargeback which costs us $30 plus the price of the product we sent which is still in transit. So instead of just losing the product which would have cost me around $60

I am out a total of $200 now and will have to take the time to fight this charge back with his cc company.

By the way i stuck to my word and changed out entire mailing system to priority mail today.
I'm sorry to hear that this has become such a hassle hopefully the cc will resend the funds back to u, if u haven't already I would definitely change the refunds policy stating that they have 30 days to receive the package after shipment before refund. If the customer was any sorts of decent they would contact the cc themselves and do what they can to straighten this out

sent from the back of Otto's bus

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So sorry to hear that you're taking such a hit from the cc people on this, Ashley. I hope you get it straightened out and get your funds back soon.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about an ethical customer and not some scamming piece of shit.
So you did CC chargeback, and took a paypal refund?? if you did then you are a thieving scamming cunt. FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU GET ASSHOLE CANCER!
I hate scamming pos losers how about everyone else. I think this douche should be banned for ethical reasons just my opinion

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Whiskey I feel as tho wake and vape should not be in the hall of shame on this 1 the package was clearly in usps hands when the op posted this he said so in the beginning @wake and vape has done everything to get this fixed which resulted in then being railroaded just my thoughts thank you for hearing me out

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What gets me is how quick moderators were to jump to a brand new posters defence even though they know me and my business and that we try hard.

In this case i am going to try to press charges for theft and credit card fraud.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What gets me is how moderator were quick to jump to his defense.

In this case i am going to try to press charges for theft and credit card fraud.

Seems like there needs to be a hall of shame for customers and vendors who have fired them as customers/blacklisted.

And mods can sometimes smooth over a dicey interaction between advertiser and customer.

And also I still wish Scammers to get asshole cancer.

Last edited:

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What gets me is how quick moderators were quick to jump to a brand new posters defence even though they know me and my business and that we try hard.

In their defense tho the op rant was pretty long I can see a lot of people half ass reading the thread start or even just a few comments but I don't blame u and I've stood by up from reply 1 from me I really really hope this gets set straight. Thank you for being you and rocking

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good! FUCK that pos thief.
Seems like there needs to be a hall of shame for customers and vendors who have fired them as customers/blacklisted.

And mods can sometimes smooth over a dicey interaction between advertiser and customer.

And also I still wish him to get asshole cancer.
He just needs to be blackballed from the forum for this shit losing thieving back stabbing pos I can go on and on

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He just needs to be blackballed from the forum for this shit losing thieving back stabbing pos I can go on and on

I try not to wish ill on others esp. cancer but there are some exceptions to the rule.

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
search
thanksformymoney.jpg

Last edited:

dave61

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds to me like a fraud charge if he accepted both payments and still doesnt return the product or pay for it

Maybe even mail fraud a fed charge because it involves the internet

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Yup, had my suspicious this was going to go badly for Wake and Vape. First time poster's post is in the Hall of Shame? Hmmm...
Yep! You got it right Amanda. I'm glad we have so few rules on this forum, but this is twice Wake And Vape has been defamed by a first time poster. The first time was clearly a scam! But, paybacks are a bitch!!!!!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep! You got it right Amanda. I'm glad we have so few rules on this forum, but this is twice Wake And Vape has been defamed by a first time poster. The first time was clearly a scam! But, paybacks are a bitch!!!!!

There's been a lot of trouble on FB with Wake and Vape over pricing - presumably other vendors losing business to Wake and Vape's prices. I'm always suspicious when someone defames them, particularly because the two times I've dealt with them they've been outstanding.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Another fucky thing about it.. a year old account just now saying something to bash a vendor.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's been a lot of trouble on FB with Wake and Vape over pricing - presumably other vendors losing business to Wake and Vape's prices. I'm always suspicious when someone defames them, particularly because the two times I've dealt with them they've been outstanding.
Typical story there haters hating on competition

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What gets me is how quick moderators were to jump to a brand new posters defence even though they know me and my business and that we try hard.

I honestly do not believe that the forum has anything to do with this situation whatsoever.

It is awesome that the moderators are ready to defend and or aid their members in reaching a resolve in issues that arise from whatever may be the cause.

Unfortunately there is no way for the moderators, vendors, sellers or whoever to know who it is that they are doing business with. It would be nice if everyone we did business with were as honest as "we are" but that simply is not the case in the day and age in which we live.

If theft and or fraud has been committed then by all means charges SHOULD be pressed.

I have sat back and read/watched this entire thing play out.
I have observed from a customer perspective and from a business owner perspective.

Based on my observations, I will more than likely use W&V should they be carrying something that I must purchase.

Thanks for a good read everyone!

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The customer who started this complaint got a Sigelie 150w for $59. I bet no one has seen an advertised price for a Sig that low anywhere. I wont be able to do deals like that as often because of losses like this. People are literally buying that deal and reselling them on ebay for $89. Now we are offering the sig 150 with vape sock and vinyl skin for $66 http://www.wakeandvape.com/sigelei-150w-special/ coupon code BIGDOG

Right now we are offering the brand new sig 75w with TC, with the new Sig Elite V2 tank with nic coils for temp control, and a Samsung 25r battery for $76. http://www.wakeandvape.com/sigelei-75w-temperature-control-kit/ coupon code INDEPENDENCE

Get up to the date deals by following our fb page: https://www.facebook.com/wakeandvapeofficial We have got 5000 new followers in the last month with deals like this.

Oh and we are giving away a Variant, Snowwolf, IPV3LI, and IPV4 all with TC tank (the Sig Elite V2) and batteries at the end of this week. Go to our Facebook page for more info.

Last edited:

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I honestly do not believe that the forum has anything to do with this situation whatsoever.

It is awesome that the moderators are ready to defend and or aid their members in reaching a resolve in issues that arise from whatever may be the cause.

Unfortunately there is no way for the moderators, vendors, sellers or whoever to know who it is that they are doing business with. It would be nice if everyone we did business with were as honest as "we are" but that simply is not the case in the day and age in which we live.

If theft and or fraud has been committed then by all means charges SHOULD be pressed.

I have sat back and read/watched this entire thing play out.
I have observed from a customer perspective and from a business owner perspective.

Based on my observations, I will more than likely use W&V should they be carrying something that I must purchase.

Thanks for a good read everyone!
Would have been awesome if everyone payed attention to the situation, the op clearly stated that the package is in usps hands but it's wake and capes fault that he hadn't gotten it and demanded a refund but not to many people saw or cared to see that and wake and cape got teamed up on

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Whiskey I feel as tho wake and vape should not be in the hall of shame on this 1 the package was clearly in usps hands when the op posted this he said so in the beginning @wake and vape has done everything to get this fixed which resulted in then being railroaded just my thoughts thank you for hearing me out

I'll bring in @TygerTyger @VaporJoes

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Moved to Vendor reviews.

While we do NOT delete posts, we will move them if they are in the wrong category.
A single person does not warrant the Hall of Shame.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Joe for doing that, hoping this whole thing brings a better understanding to the shipping and refund/exchange experience for vendors and customers so we don't see anymore of these issues.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk
There shouldNt have even been a issue the package was accepted by usps before the guy started this post the problem falls on usps not the vendor now the guys accepted a PayPal refund plus a cc charge back and the package is still heading to him

Last edited:

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Moved to Vendor reviews.

While we do NOT delete posts, we will move them if they are in the wrong category.
A single person does not warrant the Hall of Shame.
Thank you @VaporJoes!!!!! Ashley has way too many success stories to be in the Hall of Shame. I have dealt with her personally on another issue and I can vouch for the fact that yes, she wants and needs to make money, but she truly is in the business to give people an option rather than cigarettes!!!

Last edited:

Dast1n

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whoa folks! Just catching up on this thread. This is NOT a case of a claim filed after a refund to try and double-dip. I told W&V via e-mail on the 14th that i would file a claim with my credit card company if i didn't get an immediate refund. W&V refused so I filed the claim on the 15th. I think it was even mentioned earlier in this thread. Refund wasn't issued by W&V until the 20th. In fact, if W&V had simply processed the immediate refund to the credit card as they said they would do on the 18th then it's likely that there never would have been a charge back as the credit card company would have seen that and closed the case.

For the record i don't see anything from the credit card company mentioning a refund. Looking at the account online it still shows the amount as "disputed" which I understand to mean that any charge back is temporary until they get the claim is sorted out.
@wake and vape , The credit card company should be contacting you, just let them know that a refund has been issued after the dispute was filed and send them a copy of the pay pal confirmation.

So, yeah it sucks. You get fight with them for your refund as I had to fight with you for mine. Or maybe you would rather wait 30 days, I'm sure they will get it figured out by then. Sound familiar?

I really believe in Karma

Yep, so do I.

Last edited:

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoa folks! Just catching up on this thread. I am not out to scam anyone and everything here has been honest and transparent. This is NOT a case of a claim filed after a refund to try and double-dip. I told W&V via e-mail on the 14th that i would file a claim with my credit card company if i didn't get an immediate refund. W&V refused so I filed the claim on the 15th. I think it was even mentioned earlier in this thread. Refund wasn't issued by W&V until the 20th. In fact, if W&V had simply processed the immediate refund to the credit card as they said they would do on the 18th then it's likely that there never would have been a charge back as the credit card company would have seen that and closed the case.

For the record i don't see anything from the credit card company mentioning a refund. Looking at the account online it still shows the amount as "disputed" which I understand to mean that any charge back is temporary until they get the claim is sorted out.
@wake and vape , The credit card company should be contacting you, just let them know that a refund has been issued after the dispute was filed and send them a copy of the pay pal confirmation.

So, yeah it sucks. You get fight with them for your refund as I had to fight with you for mine. Or maybe you would rather wait 30 days, I'm sure they will get it figured out by then. Sound familiar?

Yep, so do I.
U know what man it's pretty fucking shady to blow up on @wake and vape on a issue that is usps not them and make it all out as if it's their fault and try to boycott her company calling her out on the shit usps problems are theirs and theirs alone the vendor has no control of shipment after it's accepted by the shipping service I think it's time to man the fuck up and give a apilogie where it's deserved and maybe we jumped the gun with calling this shit on ur end a scam but it sure stacks up as tho it is if it's not then I apologize but if it is "go fuck urself" prove me wrong and get this straightened out I await word that u got ur shit fixed then I give my word I will send out a proper apology

Dast1n

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@ottoslaborworks I accept and understand that shipping issues occur and sometimes things get lost but that doesn't change the fact that it's still the seller's responsibility until the package is delivered. As a customer I can't even file a claim for a lost package, the seller is the only one that gets to do that. So, when it was clear the package was lost I requested a replacement or refund. W&V refused and gave me the option of waiting 30 days or buying the lost mod again. That was the issue, not USPS or even loss of the package but a vendor not willing to take care of their customer by making an attempt to honor their commitment to deliver the product in reasonable amount of time. I'll remind you that originally W&V planned to hold the refund until they had completed a claim with USPS as can be validated by the VU staff members that have seen copies of the e-mails. I resent the accusation that this was all a "childish reckless reputation ruining action" and can't even fathom how you could have come to such a conclusion when every step of the way I've simply documented the facts and even backed it up by providing copies of e-mails and USPS tracking #s.

So, no... There will be no apology as I still stand firm that I was done wrong and from the many messages I've received both in and out of this forum I am not the only one that feels that way. Many of you will not agree but so be it, you are entitled to your opinion. If you insist on posting it here be advised that I will no longer feed the trolls.

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vendors Beware Deleted By Staff For Rule Violation Posting Private Information is NOT Allowed. I am out hundreds of dollars for making the mistake of rushing his refund.

He owes me money now..... and i am out the $25 fee for a chargeback regardless of outcome. And the lost vape which is $59.

I did file a claim with the USPS and was in constant contact with him. And also promised him i would refund him even if the USPS did lose it which is not my obligation.

Deleted By Staff For Rule Violation Posting Private Information is NOT Allowed
, I hope you were completely honest when you filled out that chargeback form....if i have any case i am going to file a fraud complaint.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ottoslaborworks I accept and understand that shipping issues occur and sometimes things get lost but that doesn't change the fact that it's still the seller's responsibility until the package is delivered. As a customer I can't even file a claim for a lost package, the seller is the only one that gets to do that. So, when it was clear the package was lost I requested a replacement or refund. W&V refused and gave me the option of waiting 30 days or buying the lost mod again. That was the issue, not USPS or even loss of the package but a vendor not willing to take care of their customer by making an attempt to honor their commitment to deliver the product in reasonable amount of time. I'll remind you that originally W&V planned to hold the refund until they had completed a claim with USPS as can be validated by the VU staff members that have seen copies of the e-mails. I resent the accusation that this was all a "childish reckless reputation ruining action" and can't even fathom how you could have come to such a conclusion when every step of the way I've simply documented the facts and even backed it up by providing copies of e-mails and USPS tracking #s.

So, no... There will be no apology as I still stand firm that I was done wrong and from the many messages I've received both in and out of this forum I am not the only one that feels that way. Many of you will not agree but so be it, you are entitled to your opinion. If you insist on posting it here be advised that I will no longer feed the trolls.
W&v was in the process of getting it handled according to them so to come on here while they are trying to get usps shit straight so they didn't end up losing out on mod and money (which will bankrupt any business) and bash them pressuring them to do what u want is childish and reckless they shipped it and any shipping business has a set amount of time to deliver said package regardless of the time frame given for shipment us bashed then while they where trying to straighten it out the right way so Ya childish and reckless reputation bashing is a correct assumption

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vendors Beware Deleted By Staff For Rule Violation Posting Private Information is NOT Allowed.
Typical pos probably figures he can push any business woman around dude has serious ego issues

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Everyone from the VU staff has the Email's between the Vendor and the buyer.
So I does not matter that he is a new member.
We as staff have all seen the emails back and forth with our own two eyes this is why we allowed this new member to say all that he said without stepping in.

I personally do not know how @Dast1n has shown the restraint to not post those emails in this thread.
He is a much better man then I am because that would have been my OP if I was posting on the 17th day that the package had not moved like he did.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Deleted By Staff For Rule Violation Posting Private Information is NOT Allowed is a serious scumbag. I am out hundreds of dollars for making the mistake of rushing his refund.

He owes me money now..... and i am out the $25 fee for a chargeback regardless of outcome. And the lost vape which is $59.

I did file a claim with the USPS and was in constant contact with him. And also promised him i would refund him even if the USPS did lose it which is not my obligation.

Deleted By Staff For Rule Violation Posting Private Information is NOT Allowed
, I hope you were completely honest when you filled out that chargeback form....if i have any case i am going to file a fraud complaint.
Most people sadly think that sellers are responsible for items once their shipped which isn't the case if it is damages or lost during transport the shipping company is then responsible

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone from the VU staff has the Email's between the Vendor and the buyer.
So I does not matter that he is a new member.
We as staff have all seen the emails back and forth with our own two eyes this is why we allowed this new member to say all that he said without stepping in.

I personally do not know how @Dast1n has shown the restraint to not post those emails in this thread.
He is a much better man then I am because that would have been my OP if I was posting on the 17th day that the package had not moved like he did.
Clearly none of us nonstaff know what all was said but as I stated in my rant towards the op if I'm wrong then I apologize shit just comes off very wrong and I'm tired of hearing bashing of w&v while their trying to clear the air
edit: I totally agree with u that his time status or post count doesn't matter he'll I've only been on here since like may so ya

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The tracking number proves whether or not the shipper picked it up, and from where. If the product is claimed lost by the customer, then the shipper needs to be able to provide proof of delivery to show when it was dropped off and who signed for it.

If the shipper doesn't have this (i.e. it was lost en route and never signed for, or dropped at an incorrect location) then the shipper is liable. The buyer is only liable in a situation where it can be proved they signed for and accepted delivery. When the shipper is UPS or FedEx this isn't usually a big deal but USPS can be a nightmare to deal with.

With damage it can get a little trickier, but the fundamentals are the same. If the buyer signs for an item (and in doing so accepts that it's in "good condition") then he's on the hook for it. Otherwise the customer can refuse delivery and it's between the seller and shipper to figure out.

VU Sponsors