Become a Patron!

Verde Valley Vapes - My search for the best budget juice has ended

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question: Going to order my first time with VVV in about a week/week and a half. I think I'll go with the sample pack since everyone seems to be sayin that all of the flavors are amazing!! Super excited! Have yet to find a really good ejuice to stick with, even after 2 years. Though I do love looper from ANML. But it's waaay to expensive at the rate I vape. This is the first time I discovered that you can get good ejuice for such a low price! This will definitely change vaping for me. Quick question: have any of you tried the flavor shots? If not, do you think they need it? If yes, is it better or worse with the flavor shots? Glad to finally find a good, highly liked ejuice company, I will keep you all updated on when I order it and how I like it!
I like the vanilla Custard Cream, Banana Cream Pie, and Peanut Butter Cup. No need for flavor shots. They taste great on their own right out of the bottle, but even better when you steep them for awhile.

I think the raspberry custard it needs a flavor shot, but everything else I have tried it does not.
Awesome! What are your favorite flavors so far? I'm going to order the 10 flavor sample pack and all VVV's flavors sound so good. Also, did you get 80/20 or 60/40? I don't know if that would effect the flavor strength but it may.

Steamhead

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I really need to post a more in-depth review, but for now, after vaping 10+ V3 flavors for a couple months, the two MUST BUY flavors are, IMHO, Blueberry Custard and Piña Coloda. These have been head and shoulders above the other flavors I have from V3.

ETA: I realized this came off like I was saying the other flavors suck; they don't, I just wanted to let everyone know that they NEED to try these two when they put in an order :)

Last edited:

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just cracked open a bottle of tricky rabbit while waiting on some doughnuts to steep , this is one of the best cereal juices I have had in a long time .Cudos B-boy you knocked it out the park on this one !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just cracked open a bottle of tricky rabbit while waiting on some doughnuts to steep , this is one of the best cereal juices I have had in a long time .Cudos B-boy you knocked it out the park on this one !
I also got some Tricky Rabbit in today, thanks to @TheKiddVapes !!! I love this juice and I plan on buying 3 of these in a few weeks....

20160513_113032.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought a couple flavors this morning to try, Pina Colada and Mandarin Cream.......:)

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Which doughnut juice do you have?
I'm looking for a good one

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ray....you do the 80/20?....that's what I ordered, hopefully it's nice and thick for squonkers.
Yea I order it every order...Its pretty thick but still works well in smaller RTA's and Tanks, Ive never had a issue besides in -10 degree weather...

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which doughnut juice do you have?
I'm looking for a good one
Got the strawberry and blueberry doughnut from V3 , but they tagged my order that it needs a 2 week steep so I am patiently waiting even though it smells amazing right now

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
V3 has Donuts? I havent heard of that yet...I guess im not in "B"'s loop anymore :sad:
I just snuck a email in to ask about flavors , he said they were coming up but not released , he substituted for me so I could try them. Hopefully they will be released in the next few weeks

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered the honey milk, van custard cream, strawberry milkshake and blueberry custard.. I've had them for a little over a week and I tried the honey milk for the first time yesterday. It was so harsh that I had to dump it out.. I couldn't even vape it. Everything smells soooo good I was super disappointed. Do y'all think it will be better after a longer steep or is it always that harsh? I'm scared to try the other ones now. I'm not talking bad about the company, so I hope nobody takes this the wrong way. Because I know everyone has different tastes. That's why I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or is it just me?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the honey milk, van custard cream, strawberry milkshake and blueberry custard.. I've had them for a little over a week and I tried the honey milk for the first time yesterday. It was so harsh that I had to dump it out.. I couldn't even vape it. Everything smells soooo good I was super disappointed. Do y'all think it will be better after a longer steep or is it always that harsh? I'm scared to try the other ones now. I'm not talking bad about the company, so I hope nobody takes this the wrong way. Because I know everyone has different tastes. That's why I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or is it just me?
I've found as a rule of thumb, if it doesn't taste good FOB it ain't gonna taste any better in the future.

Steamhead

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I've had juices go from "bad" to "good".

@mandikay, I'd suggest trying the blueberry custard next. I've never tried honey milk. Nilla custard takes a couple weeks at least, and for me the straw milk was just okay.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It must be just you or you ordered too high of Nic, VVV's juices are smooth. There was a time where they were harsh back in late December, early January but they havent used that Nic brand again as far as I know of. You shouldnt just jumped to dumping juice out if you dont like it the first time you try it...some dont taste great in the vape world and after some time taste amazing...Its also a waste of good juice...Im not a fan of Honey Milk though, Tricky rabbit is my jam

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I am going to give them at least another week and try again.. Because they smell so good.. I'm not giving up on them quite yet

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It must be just you or you ordered too high of Nic, VVV's juices are smooth. There was a time where they were harsh back in late December, early January but they havent used that Nic brand again as far as I know of. You shouldnt just jumped to dumping juice out if you dont like it the first time you try it...some dont taste great in the vape world and after some time taste amazing...Its also a waste of good juice...Im not a fan of Honey Milk though, Tricky rabbit is my jam
ALL milk and honey taste like burning cotton to me

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ALL milk and honey taste like burning cotton to me

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Now that you are saying that it makes me think because at first I thought I did burn up my cotton but then I realized it wasn't that, so maybe the milk and honey just isn't for me

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Now that you are saying that it makes me think because at first I thought I did burn up my cotton but then I realized it wasn't that, so maybe the milk and honey just isn't for me
I had that same burn taste with "Sweet Tarty" from MADCOW....Its ateeping still just in case it goes away becuase if that taste wasnt there it would be amazing

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's why I order sample packs from any juice vendor who's product I have not tried before. Chances are you will like 1 or 2, and give away the rest. A good flavor that you like is harder to find than anything else when it comes to vaping.
I figure even 1 out of five is pretty good. Trial and error as inexpensive as possible.o_O

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine was mixed on the 30th and I've tested a couple times. The one's I've tried are a bit harsh but they are only a couple weeks since mixed so I'm not passing judgment yet. Still stashed and steeping.

My first V3 order last year was light in flavor but the flavor was there, they were good for an ADV. Very good and smooth nic. I really liked the juice.
Then I got the Nicgate juice, moved on to other juices.

Hearing they fixed the nic I ordered again, reserving judgment till I give it an honest steep but so far it seems like a different nic is being used than the smooth 2015 juice I got. The flavor is good, I can taste it but like any juice with any nic bite at all... it gets burried behind the nic to me.

I'm not talking harsh like Nicgate, but not as smooth as it was... so far.

I'll pull them back out at the end of the month.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow, suprised to hear that about the Honey and Milk. I vape that every morning with my coffee and I love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can't steep out harshness in EJUICE, you can shake it,air it,tuck it,,hide it GOODLUCK!
Once an eliquid is harsh/peppery it will always be harsh..

I asked a couple of juice makers/vendors and DIYERS, why some juice are harsh/peppery and why?!
Here's what they said

CHEAP NICotine
Bad nicotine
Bad mixing
Overstock or old nicotine
Improper Storage of NICOTINE

They said if ur EJUICE smells fishy or funky, that's a BAD OR OVER OXIDATION of the nicotine, you pretty much VAPING pepper OR just USE it like a pepper spray.

If ur juice smells good but harsh or peppery?! It has to be one of the reasons I stated above according to them..

I don't DIY, I just B U Y, im not bashing VVV or talking bad about them, I had juice from them Before and they were all smooth and no peppery or harshness taste, I recently got a VVV banana cream from a vaper here on VU,juice is good but peppery...

Be careful when you buy clearance ejuices online, a lot of stores are doing it and most of the time those ELIQUIDS are all bad ejuices...

My own example/experience
SELECTAS EJUICE
Flavor is MASH UP 4mg
REGULAR PRICE for 120ml is $65 bucks
Smooth very good EJUICE..

Sale price 120 ml for 30 bucks SAME JUICE
Smell is very good tasted very good but VERY HARSH/PEPPERY,I steeped it for 60 days juice became harsher
But,smell and tasted really good but the NICOTINE was killing it, unvapable POJ

VAPE ON

Last edited:

paul.k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
^^^ This. I diy and buy juices. I tried 3 flavors from vvv and they are just ok. I let them steep 3 weeks and they taste meh just ok. There is a weird off taste to them and my non vaping wife tells me it smells weird. I really had hopes for vvv but not for me I guess.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^^^ This. I diy and buy juices. I tried 3 flavors from vvv and they are just ok. I let them steep 3 weeks and they taste meh just ok. There is a weird off taste to them and my non vaping wife tells me it smells weird. I really had hopes for vvv but not for me I guess.
60/40pg?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
80% vg is my preference.

Yeah, I know peppery but this isn't to that point. I still mix but less so now that I have found a few juice companies that do it for less than $20 per 120ml.

You can't steep out a bad nic but I'm not sure I want to give it a bad nic call quite yet. Maybe just not a tasteless nic which is what I mix with and also look for in an inexpensive premixed juice.
Mech sauce uses a good nic, 2 of 3 flavors I tried were excellent, 1 was a chapstick/rubbing alcohol taste that is supposed to resemble grape drank.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Flavor is pretty similar, bit less cloudy but with that I don't get that wet cough I sometimes get from VG(which isn't bad, just every once in a while I have to get a nice cough to kick up what feels like residual liquid).

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah my juice isn't peppery, I've had peppery juice and it was awful. The honey and milk that I have has a good flavor BUT is so harsh that it had my throat burning on the first drag... Some of the harshest I've ever had.. It burned my throat and then I almost had thought I burned up my cotton. I've got 3mg and the dripper (80/20) blend

Like I said it had a good flavor.. But just barely because it was so harsh it was hard to taste it.. I'm hoping after it steeps another week at least it will lose some of the harshness

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive always ordered 60/40 and get about 3-4 weeks out of a single coil on my Herakles tank. I dont think I have ever done an 80/20 from them. Typically after 2 weeks, I will remove the pin on the bottom of the coil and will clean them out with hot water and run a pipe cleaner through the coil to clean off any build up on them.

I dont need any more juice right now, but almost every day I am wishing I had more tricky rabbit... Once they put their new flavors online I think I might order a big ass bottle of TR so I can use it as my ADV...Im not as hardcore as raymo with his 16oz bottle, but just thinking about it makes me want to order a few hundred ml of right now.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ive always ordered 60/40 and get about 3-4 weeks out of a single coil on my Herakles tank. I dont think I have ever done an 80/20 from them. Typically after 2 weeks, I will remove the pin on the bottom of the coil and will clean them out with hot water and run a pipe cleaner through the coil to clean off any build up on them.

I dont need any more juice right now, but almost every day I am wishing I had more tricky rabbit... Once they put their new flavors online I think I might order a big ass bottle of TR so I can use it as my ADV...Im not as hardcore as raymo with his 16oz bottle, but just thinking about it makes me want to order a few hundred ml of right now.
I go right through liquid....thats the only reason I get juice in those amounts...Im almost half way gone of that tricky rabbit already and Ive been adding VG to it...

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Im sorry if it has already been discussed, as i do not have time to prowl this whole thread- but i have had a great experience with ITCVAPES.com.

They have a relatively small line of juices, which means they actually control/concoct their recipes, They ship QUICK and have good customer service.
Overall, they have hard to beat prices, and alot of the flavors are good right out of the package. The only reason i would ever recommend a juice company is if i truly support them- and i have been ordering from them for over a year. Tons of options on pg/vg, nicotine ETC..
Oh- they also have a respectable rewards program, and the occasional sale..

If youre looking for a new juice company, i personally vouch for ITCvapes. 'Thrasher' by them is my current ADV, fantastic in my Kayfun mini 3.

EDIT- oh, and at $5 a 15ml, it wont break the bank to try some flavors.

I've not had any luck, ordering juice online. Only been able to get good juice from the local shops, and they're pricey. Going by the comments on here, (seem to be mostly good) ordered the 3-30-20 from 3v. Will have Blueberry Custard, Razzled, Straw'nana, and 100ml Stubbliciuos tomorrow, (Mon 16 May).

quit-smoking-banner.php

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've not had any luck, ordering juice online. Only been able to get good juice from the local shops, and they're pricey. Going by the comments on here, (seem to be mostly good) ordered the 3-30-20 from 3v. Will have Blueberry Custard, Razzled, Straw'nana, and 100ml Stubbliciuos tomorrow, (Mon 16 May).
Strubbalicious is great but needs a few days of steeping first, it is definitely on point after a couple days though!!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know whats up with the new flavors they were working on? I remember B sayin they were working on a donut line that was suppose to be coming up soon, but that was well over a month ago. Ive been waiting for those flavors to drop since they were mentioned

VU Sponsors