Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So...we got hit with some unexpected bills. I know I'm due a visit from a box shortly, but I'd like to request to be dropped from it. We need every dollar right now, and sadly that includes what I'd have to pay to ship it back out.

Really sorry, everyone. Hope you understand.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So...we got hit with some unexpected bills. I know I'm due a visit from a box shortly, but I'd like to request to be dropped from it. We need every dollar right now, and sadly that includes what I'd have to pay to ship it back out.

Really sorry, everyone. Hope you understand.
No problem Hunni I got cha

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's been about a week since anyone has posted. How's everyone doing?

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are you waiting for?

Waiting for my performance tonight. Waiting to go home. Waiting on vapemail. Waiting on this list to liven up (I was the last to post)...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh you just my rant/ discussion of having to order from a few sites when I used to be able to go to rtsvapes and get all I need in one shot. The only good thing that came from it was I found a liter of 100mg/ml nic for 44$ when I was paying 30$ for 250ml so that's good

Sent from the iPad in the basement of vapement

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh you just my rant/ discussion of having to order from a few sites when I used to be able to go to rtsvapes and get all I need in one shot. The only good thing that came from it was I found a liter of 100mg/ml nic for 44$ when I was paying 30$ for 250ml so that's good

I buy mine from Nicotine River. It's $20 for 250mL, and $60 for a liter.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Myfreedomsmokes had a liter for 24$ but changed it to 40$ fairly quick wish I had the money when it was 24$

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Myfreedomsmokes had a liter for 24$ but changed it to 40$ fairly quick wish I had the money when it was 24$

I saw that also! By the time I had the money to buy some (the same day) it had been changed.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I was going to say they where the first. Place I ever bought from it was20$ 100ml

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was going to say they where the first. Place I ever bought from it was20$ 100ml

Yeah usually I catch them when they have it in sale for 40$ for a liter

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been looking at Vaperstek TH nic at $25/liter. I haven't seen any complaints about it, and for $100 four liters would really beef up my vapocalypse hoard.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone hope you all are having a great day

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So thought I would throw up pics of Bart

88a08a88eeacb23fc8446b732c7b69e3.jpg

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As you all know, j3rian had a broken ankle that required intensive surgery right before he received the box a few weeks back....as he diys his own juice...that is very difficult balancing on one foot...he is in need of juice in 2.5 mg nic, 70/30 or 80/20 (vg/pg) and flavor profile is sweet fruity vapes...calling out diy ppl or ppl that want to help someone in our " family" let's show him some love....please pm him for an address or pm me for mine and I will send it to him for you if you want to be anonymous. ..I know he will be greatful for any help or just warm wishes for recovery... thanks...you guys are awesomeness. ...

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As you all know, j3rian had a broken ankle that required intensive surgery right before he received the box a few weeks back....as he diys his own juice...that is very difficult balancing on one foot...he is in need of juice in 2.5 mg nic, 70/30 or 80/20 (vg/pg) and flavor profile is sweet fruity vapes...calling out diy ppl or ppl that want to help someone in our " family" let's show him some love....please pm him for an address or pm me for mine and I will send it to him for you if you want to be anonymous. ..I know he will be greatful for any help or just warm wishes for recovery... thanks...you guys are awesomeness. ...

What nic is that again @MOMABEAR?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Man the blue UD igo l is something I always wanted. I wish I didn't back out on the 2nd go around

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Sweet fruity vape you say ...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet fruity vape you say ...

Yes...fruity...not sure about dessert type...he will be layed up for about a year trying to heal this ankle so any help is appreciated

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes...fruity...not sure about dessert type...he will be layed up for about a year trying to heal this ankle so any help is appreciated

Watt da fawk....see what I did there hope he feels better

VU Sponsors