Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I never thought about an allergy to nickel I have some titanium wire I'm going to try that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can anyone please tell me why when I make coils from nickel they taste salty after 2 days in my rba for the kanger tank? The first two days the flavor is great then it tastes like crap with a very salty taste am I doing something wrong?? It's driving me nuts

I don't ever have that problem

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well i have had to resort ot gooing to hardees for free internet something happened to the connection to my mom's place and I am here visiting. so i think bart is on its way to me, and I will take pics and everything and head back to where i can log in. I hope to be able to talk to guys more later.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can I use that in tc I have a few tanks that have ss coils

Depends on the mod. It has to support manual entry of the TCR (0.00138, I think), have a SS mode, or have a Ti mode and you use an -80 degree temperature offset. If the mod only has a Ni200 mode, no...

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Depends on the mod. It has to support manual entry of the TCR (0.00138, I think), have a SS mode, or have a Ti mode and you use an -80 degree temperature offset. If the mod only has a Ni200 mode, no...
So if it has ti mode than I can use it ?iam a little confused on the -80 offset

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the mod has a Ti mode, do you only use the offset with SS or do you have to use it with Ti as well?

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind
You only use the temp offset with SS when in Ti mode.

Additionally, you can use Ti on many Ni200 only mods with a -140 degree offset.

You cannot use SS on a Ni200 mod in TV mode with any offset, but you CAN use SS on any mod in VW mode.

What scares me is, I just wrote that, AND, I can understand it, too...

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

You cannot use SS on a Ni200 mod in TV mode with any offset, but you CAN use SS on any mod in VW mode.

Thank you

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I think I picked up what you where putting down I was always afraid to try SS my mod has both Ni and Ti in TC mode so if I put it on Ti I can use SS but put it 80 degrees cooler than I actually want it?

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So as long as the word is 100% stainless steel it can be used?

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I picked up what you where putting down I was always afraid to try SS my mod has both Ni and Ti in TC mode so if I put it on Ti I can use SS but put it 80 degrees cooler than I actually want it?

Yup.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So as long as the word is 100% stainless steel it can be used?

Nope. Look for 316L Stainless or 430 Stainless. Other stainless steel wires can still be 100% SS, but are alloyed with metals you may not want in there. I get mine from Unkamen on Etsy. That's also where I get my Ti...

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nope. Look for 316L Stainless or 430 Stainless. Other stainless steel wires can still be 100% SS, but are alloyed with metals you may not want in there. I get mine from Unkamen on Etsy. That's also where I get my Ti...
That is where I got my titanium 19$ for 100ft gee I thought about slapping a vaping sticker on it and marking it up my 300% not really it just seems that is what some people are doing.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can you take a pic? It might be one of mine if just have to see it to know for sure

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
973a95d06f3020b80a088e4d8d008b83.jpg

I got an amazing new stand today I have the same one in a different color combo this guy is amazing.

VU Sponsors