Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
57ada3f21fa3a3eaabe7272ea9fa5416.jpg
26b134ba158e11bfa1a65f41b6c06071.jpg

This is one of my new favorites great taste great power it's the best of both worlds tanks and rda's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My first time using mesh to wick I think I love it

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the IPv4s I'm using 28 gauge nickel that one is usually ok just happens sometimes it's more the 26g nichrome for the T-GI150w I'm using 3mm diameter wrapping 6/7times.

A temp build on the goliath would requir 30 wraps per coil the 26g nicrome would be 7 per coil

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
57ada3f21fa3a3eaabe7272ea9fa5416.jpg
26b134ba158e11bfa1a65f41b6c06071.jpg

This is one of my new favorites great taste great power it's the best of both worlds tanks and rda's

That build looks clean, I have yet to try a vertical one. I have wondered on how that will affect the flavor.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A temp build on the goliath would requir 30 wraps per coil the 26g nicrome would be 7 per coil
Thank you so much. I have an app but the lowest it goes is .2 which wouldn't be bad it just take in to consideration if I want a dual or more coil configuration

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
9fdaac4aafc3c9324b5e8ab32f0c53e3.jpg

This is a good recipe for anyone who likes sweet bakery kind of stuff
csc is cinnamon sugar cookie
sc is sweet cream
vc is vanilla custard.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
dude your friend rocks. Is that the one pif'd to you. I totally wanted the red but it was cheapest in black lol. I figure I can still get a skin and it be basically red....Love the look. About to bust out the manual or some youtube to use mine right now.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man that three dukes vapor flavor jester is freaking amazing. I have to find out where to order some of that soon. It was very nice. Also recently tried a juiced called cold deck. It was a lime sherbet spot on to me, but it is described as something else. its by a company called the 52 if you see that stuff you should definitely give it a shot.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dude your friend rocks. Is that the one pif'd to you. I totally wanted the red but it was cheapest in black lol. I figure I can still get a skin and it be basically red....Love the look. About to bust out the manual or some youtube to use mine right now.
No i got the original sig 150 thats the new 150tc their letting me borrow this 1 to see how i like it theres talk about me getting 1 of them for my birthday from them also

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any clues as to Art's current location?
Ok so Bart has arrived in NY to visit with @djmunster!!!. Enjoy your visit Bart!!
Art has hit a bit of a bump, j3rian is having some family issues that need his time and attention, please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers please. When he can he will be sending on to Heather. We all know that life is full of challenges and often stop us dead in our tracks, so wanted you all to know what the status was...

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello. I'm very excited and interested to participate in this box. Davie Florida. Fort Lauderdale Area. Please let me know if there is room for me and how soon this is starting

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
May I please get in on this. Fort Lauderdale(Davie), Florida.

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What about when someone opts out. Can you fill the spot with me or is there a long list of people before me. I'm just really anxious to try this as I have SO MUCH but I still have not found my All Day VAPE so thought this would be a nice way to mix things up a bit

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've got a question... why does my orchid pop and snap loudly when I first use it? I'm scared the glass is going to crack... it's that loud! It only happens on the first pull, after that it's fine.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've got a question... why does my orchid pop and snap loudly when I first use it? I'm scared the glass is going to crack... it's that loud! It only happens on the first pull, after that it's fine.
That happens with some of mine it sounds to me like the juice popping because it gets so hot. Be careful I'm not sure if the orchid is glass or plastic and some juices crack plastic tanks.

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That happens with some of mine it sounds to me like the juice popping because it gets so hot. Be careful I'm not sure if the orchid is glass or plastic and some juices crack plastic tanks.

Anything with a heavy citric or cinnamon can mess up plastic tanks

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It only does it on the first of the day hit... doesn't do it again until the next morning. Btw, Idk why I keep saying it's an orchid because it's a Goblin... it is glass, that's why I'm scared that it's going to break it.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It only does it on the first of the day hit... doesn't do it again until the next morning. Btw, Idk why I keep saying it's an orchid because it's a Goblin... it is glass, that's why I'm scared that it's going to break it.
Do you leave your juice in the wick overnight?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Goblin hits pretty hard. The crackle is all that e-liquid that soaked into the wick overnight suddenly being heated up. My Goblin (and most all of my tanks, honestly) do the same thing, but there are a few that the first hit of the day feels like a gunshot...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine does the same thing if theres to much wick once i got wicking it down pat i never had a problem and its heat tempered pyrex unless its dropped and already cracked the pyrex is fine

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Goblin hits pretty hard. The crackle is all that e-liquid that soaked into the wick overnight suddenly being heated up. My Goblin (and most all of my tanks, honestly) do the same thing, but there are a few that the first hit of the day feels like a gunshot...
Generally caused by a little to much wick or not enough wick causing a excess amount of eliquid on the coils

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Obviously there are varying opinions to this. I find sometimes when I leave it overnight, it settles. So the first initial hit pops a little bit. Everyone is right though. Especially cinnamon type vapes :)

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obviously there are varying opinions to this. I find sometimes when I leave it overnight, it settles. So the first initial hit pops a little bit. Everyone is right though. Especially cinnamon type vapes :)

If urs does it after sitting for the night id bet that ur lacking a little wick its the same thing as if u were to over drip a little

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Another one I built today that I'm really liking is the Vulcan it was really easy to build with great flavor. It has what they where calling thumb screws and because you just use your fingers to tighten them.
ec04a983e965c6920a872b28ecf6900d.jpg

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If urs does it after sitting for the night id bet that ur lacking a little wick its the same thing as if u were to over drip a little
Sometimes*

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Another one I built today that I'm really liking is the Vulcan it was really easy to build with great flavor. It has what they where calling thumb screws and because you just use your fingers to tighten them.
ec04a983e965c6920a872b28ecf6900d.jpg

I like that one Dawn..no screwdriver required!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can anyone please tell me why when I make coils from nickel they taste salty after 2 days in my rba for the kanger tank? The first two days the flavor is great then it tastes like crap with a very salty taste am I doing something wrong?? It's driving me nuts

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can anyone please tell me why when I make coils from nickel they taste salty after 2 days in my rba for the kanger tank? The first two days the flavor is great then it tastes like crap with a very salty taste am I doing something wrong?? It's driving me nuts

That's a new one... I have had cotton taste like damnit but not coils. I've never used nickel either so I really don't know why I'm even commenting!

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What mod?

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So we just got a new wholesale distributor relatively close to me. By close I mean 2 hours one way. But I got an IPV3 Li, 4 samsung 25rs, and a Turbo V3 for $150.

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wish i could give you an answer but I have an allergy to ni200 . Good luck figuring that out dawn and glad you like that 454 it is a sweet atty.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the patience. I did however get the box shipped and tracking number has been provided.
Quick question, I picked out a DIY 3mg juice that I am enjoying. Mixed Berry Cream 60/40
I was wondering who made this and if they are willing to share the recipe :D

VU Sponsors