Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
7d841e196518f2a5299dc9d278e1c264.jpg
6331e556271ade918128e6e33bb127e1.jpg

Here's what was added I'll keep everything a secret
1) reverse tweezers
1) screw driver set that is perfect for all your building needs they're about 4inches long. No more little blue ones for me lol
7)juices
100ft) of 26g kanthal
3ft) of 26g ni200
8) vape bands
1) battery case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7d841e196518f2a5299dc9d278e1c264.jpg
6331e556271ade918128e6e33bb127e1.jpg

Here's what was added I'll keep everything a secret
1) reverse tweezers
1) screw driver set that is perfect for all your building needs they're about 4inches long. No more little blue ones for me lol
7)juices
100ft) of 26g kanthal
3ft) of 26g ni200
8) vape bands
1) battery case

Awesome!!!

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok here goes nothing I'm trying rayon and silica wish me luck lol

Make sure to have superclean hands or wear gloves when dealing with rayon ... And rayon shrinks so use more of it unlike cotton it swells

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone else wanting to try rayon? I can tuck a few baggies of it in the PIF box... I have more than 500 feet of it :-O
Welllll only if you can spare it lol... I split mine up in 60ft bags for storage and I still haven't made through 1/3 of the first bag and its been 8 months

Sent from a Ghost town

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think there is a bunch in the box, but toss some in there anyway. I know i wanna try it myself. If i like it looks like I will be set for life with a 500ft bag lol

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok here goes nothing I'm trying rayon and silica wish me luck lol

I tried that a few weeks back and to say the least iam back to cotton ...good luck lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
question time. Do any of you guys have it in your plan to eventually quit vaping...and if not then is it part of your game plan to make it to 0mg and just stick with it out of purely enjoying it.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I tried that a few weeks back and to say the least iam back to cotton ...good luck lol

What was your problem with it cause its statistically proven better but there are a few things you can do to make it a bad vape but if I can help I'd be more then happy to

Sent from a Ghost town

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everybody!!! Just read the news and I'm so stoked to be coming home to the box tonight !!! :) unfortunately gotta work late tonight , but I'll post pics when I got time ! :) I'm sure I won't be able to get it back out tonight, but hopefully tomorrow!!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everybody!!! Just read the news and I'm so stoked to be coming home to the box tonight !!! :) unfortunately gotta work late tonight , but I'll post pics when I got time ! :) I'm sure I won't be able to get it back out tonight, but hopefully tomorrow!!
Don't worry that's why we say 2 days lol but have fun my friend!!!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
question time. Do any of you guys have it in your plan to eventually quit vaping...and if not then is it part of your game plan to make it to 0mg and just stick with it out of purely enjoying it.
I started vaping to try vaping ... Then I saw where I can reduce smoking I'm down to maybe 1-2 Cigs a day I've gone a solid week without a cig when wife went to Georgia but when she came back I got one from her... My plans are to get strictly on vaping I'm already at 3mg nic so hard to cut back anymore other then 0 nic but I'm not forcing anything cause if I push I'll feel pressured and revert back cause its not working out or something

But I like vaping so I don't see stopping just cause I'm not doing nic... You will crave nic for the rest of your life so why not replace with 0nic vaping insteaf

Sent from a Ghost town

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started vaping to try vaping ... Then I saw where I can reduce smoking I'm down to maybe 1-2 Cigs a day I've gone a solid week without a cig when wife went to Georgia but when she came back I got one from her... My plans are to get strictly on vaping I'm already at 3mg nic so hard to cut back anymore other then 0 nic but I'm not forcing anything cause if I push I'll feel pressured and revert back cause its not working out or something

But I like vaping so I don't see stopping just cause I'm not doing nic... You will crave nic for the rest of your life so why not replace with 0nic vaping insteaf

Sent from a Ghost town
personally I am scared to go to 0. I am at 6 for the most par all my newest orders have been in 3mg. I was just curious about you guys. I pretty much don't see ever going to 0. But if i do i will already be making my own juice by then, and will have so much money for mods and attys.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
personally I am scared to go to 0. I am at 6 for the most par all my newest orders have been in 3mg. I was just curious about you guys. I pretty much don't see ever going to 0. But if i do i will already be making my own juice by then, and will have so much money for mods and attys.
Its not bad just get a 0bottle but make sure you have a 6 or 3mg and try out the 0mg

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh I will momma! :) haha I'll keep everyone posted once I'm home and settled in and everything!
The pictures would be greatly appreciated if you got the time... People find it exciting to see what's in the box as it goes around

Sent from a Ghost town

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hey now i think i like that atty. Very cool
I love this atty it swings open so you can drip then it swing shuts with a little magnet and it has what I call a spit guard so hot juice doesn't come flying back at you it's probably in my top 3 that I've tried so far

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Make sure to have superclean hands or wear gloves when dealing with rayon ... And rayon shrinks so use more of it unlike cotton it swells

Sent from a Ghost town
I washed my hands and I cut off the end I touched because I remembering you say that I can't believe the difference it tastes so clean I thought the cotton I was using was pretty close to perfect so I guess rayon is perfect!!!!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What was your problem with it cause its statistically proven better but there are a few things you can do to make it a bad vape but if I can help I'd be more then happy to

Sent from a Ghost town
It kept tasting burnt

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone need any Kanthal if so PM me I have a few hundred feet of it from 24g-30g

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure it came with one of my rda's

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It kept tasting burnt

Burnt taste would be too much rayon it normally doesn't ever get a burnt taste untill its bone dry.. Could also be smothered coils too much rayon

Sent from a Ghost town

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So do I wrap the coil around the rayon or thread it through a coil once it's made ?

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@AirAddict "Art Box" is on it's way... I apologize for the delay, had some complications with the Post Office...

Tracking= 9505 5116 0171 5267 0411 98

Also, it should be there in Plenty of time for your birthday! It's expected to be there Saturday!!! 2 days from Georgia to Texas is remarkable! (Although they tried to make me pay $60 for a guaranteed Saturday delivery I find it hilarious that it's expected then anyway!!!)

This is what I removed...
20150924_090830.jpeg

-IPV2 50watt
-Hobo V3
-bottle of 3mg Silkberry Graham (That bottles not lasting long...)
-Intellicharger i4

I've got some batteries on the way... can't wait to put this IPV2 to good work! Haven't had anything other than a cheap ego style pen and an istick TC40W...

and this is what I put in...

20150924_091106.jpeg
-AGA T3
-Smok Clearomizer

From my local vape shop:
-a bottle of Space Cookie (like the smell of a bakery on steroids) 12 mg nic (If I remember right...)
-a bottle of S'mores 12 mg If I remember right

From my personal DIY recipes:
Chocolate dipped Banana ( requires a good 1 to 2 weeks for steeping...) 3mg nic
Strawberry Banana (it is pretty sweet but I think my wife would drink this stuff if I'd let her) 3mg nic
Wild Berry Cream-3mg nic
Strawberry Candy Swirl (like a piece of the Strawberry and Cream hard candy that's swirled towards the middle) 3mg nic...

I'd hoped to have some other things in it but they still have not made it to my house from shipping so I suppose they will go into the next box!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So do I wrap the coil around the rayon or thread it through a coil once it's made ?

I thread mine And it looks like a mustache when I'm done barely touching the deck
8e56b250a9bf3a68fce33cf48a2ad303.jpg

Sent from a Ghost town

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

That's silica your talking about rayon looks like bacon cotton
Silica is what comes with all the rda's with the could wrapped around it

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have no plans to stop. I have been at 0mg nic for a little over 2 years. I enjoyed smoking, just not the stink and health issues. Now I can enjoy vaping with a lot less risk.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@AirAddict "Art Box" is on it's way... I apologize for the delay, had some complications with the Post Office...

Also, it should be there in Plenty of time for your birthday! It's expected to be there Saturday!!! 2 days from Georgia to Texas is remarkable! (Although they tried to make me pay $60 for a guaranteed Saturday delivery I find it hilarious that it's expected then anyway!!!)

View attachment 29523

-IPV2 50watt
-Hobo V3
-Intellicharger i4

I've got some batteries on the way... can't wait to put this IPV2 to good work! Haven't had anything other than a cheap ego style pen and an istick TC40W...

View attachment 29524
-AGA T3
-Smok Clearomizer

From my local vape shop:
-a bottle of Space Cookie (like the smell of a bakery on steroids) 12 mg nic (If I remember right...)

Strawberry Banana (it is pretty sweet but I think my wife would drink this stuff if I'd let her) 3mg nic
Wild Berry Cream-3mg nic
Strawberry Candy Swirl (like a piece of the Strawberry and Cream hard candy that's swirled towards the middle) 3mg nic...

I'd hoped to have some other things in it but they still have not made it to my house from shipping so I suppose they will go into the next box!
I'm glad your going to give more life to that mod. It had been sitting in the Vape stash for months

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 29523

-IPV2 50watt
-Hobo V3
-Intellicharger i4

View attachment 29524
-AGA T3
-Smok Clearomizer

From my local vape shop:

Wild Berry Cream-3mg nic

What size are those you made?

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is the first time I opened my velocity rda check this out I'd like to see more attys with this set up. And I love grub nuts
73acd65d276c2301a6bc963719d8ed0c.jpg
9d7dff4624385220c62bddc5cadfaf37.jpg

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's silica your talking about rayon looks like bacon cotton
Silica is what comes with all the rda's with the could wrapped around it

Well what ever it is I don't like it iam going to try the rayon

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone else wanting to try rayon? I can tuck a few baggies of it in the PIF box... I have more than 500 feet of it :-O

I would love to try it also I can pm you my address or wait on the box either way iam sure it would fit in a regular envelope? ?

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is the first time I opened my velocity rda check this out I'd like to see more attys with this set up. And I love grub nuts
73acd65d276c2301a6bc963719d8ed0c.jpg
9d7dff4624385220c62bddc5cadfaf37.jpg

Aren't they f#*king awesome

VU Sponsors