94b2cc89cecb819a8a349b0aab62e040.jpg

it's not smoke it's vapor :)

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sunday the 27 will be my two year mark since my last cigarette. I haven't looked back, and I keep on collecting.
nice work. I guess after two years you are bound to get curious with other things and maybe just the crazy sales make you grab something you might not totally need, but were at one point interested in trying. I like that twisted messes those look so cool to me.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok i don't remember seeing any photos of the box for a while. I kind of like that too, because I have no clue what is in there now.
Tapatalk wouldn't let dawn post... She's gonna try again later though. I like pics too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm having a lot of trouble with Tapatalk even pms just got all from this am ...

That was me the other day and for some reason when I click an alert is says there is nothing yet when I go to the thread I see everything. ..hmmmmm this Damn update

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm getting a satisfying vape using a .11 Ohm 28 gauge spaced coil build of 10 wraps on a 2.5 mm mandrel set to 500 on my iStick TC40W. It's warm without burning anything...

Edit: this is in a V2 Anyvape Atlantis RBA deck tucked into an Atlantis V1.

I also find that shutting down the airflow on TC mods aids things a bit... wicking and warmth.
Thanks guys, I found a build that I've been really been enjoying on the Istick 40 today. It's a 0.08ohm twisted 28g ni200 12 wrap single coil with two air holes open on a Derringer. It is providing a surprisingly warm vape. The whole mod is nice and warm. uploadfromtaptalk1443048928538.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1443049000803.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1443049000803.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 20
  • uploadfromtaptalk1443049022577.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1443049022577.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 20

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone. I wanted to let y'all know what's been going on and why I haven't been around that much. I think a few of you already knew that my ex had pancreatic cancer and dealt with it for 5 very long years. I've been sitting with him a lot just shooting the shit and just talking about random things and the "remember when we...." conversations. I'm sad to say that he lost his battle this morning. We were together a long time but had become really close as friends. We shared a child and 2 granddaughters and I've had to try to be strong for them. It's been really hard for my daughter because in the past 3 years she's lost her grandparents and now her dad. Yes, my mom was sick and I was her caregiver. It was expected but still painful. 14 months later my dad unexpectedly died. I lost my parents within a 14 month span but Heather also lost her grandparents. Now she's lost her dad. I'm extremely worried that this might put her in a bad state of mind as she has a few addictions that she's currently trying to deal with as well. I hate that I'm always posting bad news or need help with something. It will take some time but I hope to get back on track with things and join in the conversation on here on a happier note. I'm grateful for each and every one that is in VU and especially this group right here. Thanks to everyone!! Love you @MOMABEAR. .. you're the best :)
Blessings and prayers out to you Tina

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still running around but pretty good how bout you? Working hard I see...

Very hard I'm running 2 machines keeping track of the schedule keeping track of the hourly quato board to show what we're getting done running both machines a door is in my hands for 10-15 seconds basically carving the latch plate on the jam and putting the door together I did almost 700 doors in 9 hrs today

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm still alive, if anyone was wondering. Lol. Got a new phone forgot to set up tapatalk. Y'all may proceed to wear out my notifications bar now :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1da0c88bf3c336ebbba539adc9d8ba7c.jpg
2718fc0a73ce31bb7c09e4743b53ccf8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Was just posting pics from my new phone. They're very very good but in the upload process tapatalk made them look like crap. :sadface

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should get Box A next Tuesday(ish), which is cool cause thats my birthday lol.
It was sent out yesterday so could come sooner. As soon as I get tracking I will let you know estimated arrival date.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am hoping for a birthday win today. Turn 33 still feel like a teenager, but even more so without those damn stinkies.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks like @Tannerlee96 has an unexpected early pifmas!! Pifbart is out for delivery. Uspsgod is in rare form, dawn just mailed yesterday? Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy lol, enjoy!!!!

I tried to send the pifmas spirit as fast as I could literally 20 min after getting it it was back at the mailbox

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have my pile lined up for the next box so I can get it out just as fast. That is what took 15 minutes deciding what to put in it.

When Tapatalk straightens out maybe you can post pics

VU Sponsors