Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground Mix It Forward Party+PIF+Contest- Oh My!

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This was my list
1- VAPEROXX
2- Mykreign
3- Letitia9
4- Chrisswearington4
5- Heartsdelight
6- Wildgypsy
7- Just Frank

Number 7 poped @justfrank congrates bro i really hope you enjoy

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
fd2acb0d283dba24755b8898d75257ba.jpg

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Angelv942 pinged me a bit ago to remind me that he excused himself from the prize drawing beforehand and I forgot to take him off the list. As a result we are going to redraw for Team Alpha. Since he reminded me of this fact I asked him to redraw the prize for Team Alpha. Happy Friday everyone, you get a free roll of the dice. Good luck to you all.

Angel,

Here is your list sir.

1- VAPEROXX
2- Mykreign
3- Letitia9
4- Chrisswearington4
5- Heartsdelight
6- Wildgypsy
7- Just Frank

Lets see what happens.

Oh well :giggle: We're blessed - nothing really went awry with this, and some of our best are getting kickin' vape packages.

I've updated my previous post to reflect @Just Frank as the Absolute winner! Congrats!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Oh well :giggle: We're blessed - nothing really went awry with this, and some of our best are getting kickin' vape packages.

I've updated my previous post to reflect @Just Frank as the Absolute winner! Congrats!

I had to make a mistake somewhere. At least it was easy to remedy.

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
For those following along, packages have processed through their international exit hub today. I would reason they make one more stop before making it across the pond and start working their way to our folks.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just checked one of the tracking numbers and it's moving...I think lol.

September 9, 2018, 4:38 pm
Dispatched from USPS International Service Center
CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item has been dispatched from the CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER International Service Center on September 9, 2018 at 4:38 pm.

Will be sending pictures soon. We have aircraft in the hanger and I'll ask if we can take the pictures with it in the background. Thank you guys so much, the vape i ordered came in so i didnt need a new one and everyone that broke theirs or wanted to quit smoking got one! They are really grateful and extend their love for yalls support!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Will be sending pictures soon. We have aircraft in the hanger and I'll ask if we can take the pictures with it in the background. Thank you guys so much, the vape i ordered came in so i didnt need a new one and everyone that broke theirs or wanted to quit smoking got one! They are really grateful and extend their love for yalls support!
That would & is so awesome! So happy the guys/gals there are happy!

Last edited:

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My prize from Absolute Wood arrived a couple of days ago. It's awesome. Here's what I picked-
View attachment 120124
Here's a pic with some stuff on it-
View attachment 120125
Rick is a good guy.
Thanks - Solid American Black Walnut - my favorite domestic wood. I'm always glad to see a stand filled up with gear. Glad you like it.

Cool new Aliens too. I also have an ever growing group of overseas Mods with some fatal flaw. I keep them, maybe fix, maybe parts...

Rick

VU Sponsors