Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I was actually in a T-Shirt outside today while fixing my tire. Had a slow leak and it was the plug I had put in last time so I plugged it again but this time I used better quality plugs. When rolling it back to put on the truck I heard that damn plug rolling around in the tire. I was going to move all the equipment and use the tire machine but said screw that just to break one bead? So I used an antique jack I had from my Grandfather and just compressed the bead and used tire spoons to take one bead off the rim. Dug the old plug out of the tire and reseated the bead.

After I got done I gave the truck a nice wash, vacuum and Speed Wax with Lucas. Nice and shiny~! Now having a glass of wine before I shower and go to Sweeties to cook a rack of ribs on a Charcoal Fire Outside.

Hope you all have a great night~!
Sounds like a busy day! Enjoy your night Steve!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have a good rest of the night. Enjoy the wine. :cheers:

Had a few glasses while cooking and one after dinner before the movie. Now is so I can sleep because Villa Armando is like taking a sleeping pill. Ribs came out awesome and it really wasn't cold out which was surprising because it got cold this afternoon when I was finishing my truck. Now it is raining but after the wax it is just beads laying on the paint and driving I hardly needed the wipers.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Had a few glasses while cooking and one after dinner before the movie. Now is so I can sleep because Villa Armando is like taking a sleeping pill. Ribs came out awesome and it really wasn't cold out which was surprising because it got cold this afternoon when I was finishing my truck. Now it is raining but after the wax it is just beads laying on the paint and driving I hardly needed the wipers.

Ribs sound yummy. What’re you having for Thanksgiving?

I’m getting two pumpkin pies from Briermere delivered on Monday night. Delish!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ribs sound yummy. What’re you having for Thanksgiving?
I’m getting two pumpkin pies from Briermere delivered on Monday night. Delish!

I will be doing my Bacon Blanketed Turkey with Homemade Stuffing, Onion Pie, and a Homemade Pumpkin Pie and a Fococcia Bread. Sweetie is makinf Stuffed Mushrooms I will cook here along with Air Fyer Sweet Potatoes and a Veggie. Probably Broccoli. This was last years Turkey.

tndDs83INfUMq9AhSNW0MWjdtw2VyvA19ofs7vB0uBZLfnpO53Quy5A_RYFpsUY6_QwNIyHqmgGu42hy3LDOftJd-sGXROF_Ylk8CeAOcAhHpnYp0PSLHwJ1t6pcMUg10Zvg9bLfsBavuqk9pjn2cPdFRxGjPETpp7GpmaJqlN6djiS3aAogvFft2eyUFnnf4WjPU99N4xdhPwDqAbf-6ViM9lq-rmaNMMTBHrzmfXsAqWtaopja25EazAocdillnEACx8WwcB52IRCZ1KIOosWcx7UYzejFO8AbEnZxaoVMXsAXMM_eQUvr-bvodOemYv_oPikguimCSPDt2UNxEMcTxtb-ztrcUesytJ-U9zcRR0lrO9H_0n0cub0H_4NEqFsrF41Sprc74RQQMbcKIQwSlrso87T6OmIWQ82mYvGByNOOJv9F_-7kgTJ515ferOsipqLRs4SWDfz08eU7ldEkDYuqR7wwhi_bW6WjgOrgK5GHAyD2WWNETsWE4qjtlzdp9d3anqR-yBHqJWP-mC9NusaNiQK6ApyqGYx_mhg4wd8_PfBIpkL9HVXtBiTFURyPlnvuraAH-pE0gnretDhER5VLLAiiqlM_jO6A63YTLWGdzRIBsM6Vq9l_uY8JA8PS3Qc71p144xpE-dDs7RcH2pZ-mfRoO6wxZn637tsEVTgC0lD0d9Y=w559-h745-no

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I said No to doing the HDTV today because he called me at like 1PM and he had to go for lumber first for a different project. I am not going to s tore to buy and transport a TV at this hour on Sunday. Plus I have to get my stuff ready for tomorrow and went to buy a new pair of Rockports.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I went with a nice outfit consisting of New Black Jeans, Black Rockport Shoes, Black Striped shirt with White Gray stripes and a gray Halston Tie. Rounded it out with a Sharp Dress Black Leather Tommy Hilfiger Jacket. Now back to my Jeans and T-Shirt~! Time for lunch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So after I got home and into comfortable clothes and had some lunch, I went for gas to fill my truck up. Joey calls me to take him to Costco for his HDTV. The formula works out to a 60" HDTV and I recommended a 65" because you should always go one size up. What does he get? A Freaking 75" QLED HDTV and a Bose Surround Sound System. Had to put it on the roof rack because I wasn't fucking up my headliner squeezing that monster in~~! Not sure if I will be installing TV's on Friday or Saturday because I need the furniture to be delivered before I can measure and set them up. A 40" in the Bedroom is the second one.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
tenor.gif

Good morning my loves! Living alarm clock slept in today so I feel great! I hope you all slept well also! I’ve been having some weird dreams though lately... they don’t make any sense.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great day! @SteveS45 I hope you get a call soon that you got hired for your new job!

:hug:to you all!

VU Sponsors