Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What wine do you drink?

I mostly drink Villa Armando which is just like my Grandfather used to make.

Enjoy the vino! What’d you have for dinner?

Tonight was the leftover Chicken Soup I made the other day with Fresh Hot out of the Oven Bread from my favorite market. Just brought my buddy a pint at the Museum because tonight is the late night for Guitar Lessons.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I mostly drink Villa Armando which is just like my Grandfather used to make.

Tonight was the leftover Chicken Soup I made the other day with Fresh Hot out of the Oven Bread from my favorite market. Just brought my buddy a pint at the Museum because tonight is the late night for Guitar Lessons.

Nice! Sounds good. I just had a caramel stroopwafel with some coffee. Yummy! F*ck dinner. I can’t breathe with my nose like this! Lol

I had some decent white wine from Dry Farm Wines. It’s organic and low sugar. But you have to get it monthly, and it got to be a bit much. The only white I’ve ever liked!

Steve, if I need your help getting coils, will you help me out? Please!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
0c686e56cde722c0e803b77b2061ff2b.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning, Steve. How goes it? Nice gif, makes me want to make cappuccino!
I got about 2 hours sleep last night! Grrr.

Have a great morning, though. It looks cloudy here.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sun started shining here~!

Looks like rain here still. I just heard that NY is going to vote on the Flavor Ban again, because of...Popcorn lung!!

I’m out of freaking coils and now I don’t know if I’ll get my order from Element since they’re “reviewing” it. :wth:

Sorry, I’m just really really freaking out!!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Looks like rain here still. I just heard that NY is going to vote on the Flavor Ban again, because of...Popcorn lung!!

I’m out of freaking coils and now I don’t know if I’ll get my order from Element since they’re “reviewing” it. :wth:

Sorry, I’m just really really freaking out!!
Do you have a local vape shop you could run to?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you have a local vape shop you could run to?

Nope. I’m shit out of luck, if the order doesn’t go through. I was lucky enough to find two coils so I could change the ones I had, which were beat.

Grr. I really don’t heart NY anymore. Popcorn lung. They must be kidding. But the vape mail thing with the post office may effect everyone.

The messed up thing is I placed an order for @$100 worth of coils at Element this morning!

Edit: the funny thing is my Twister mod came back to life. I’m using it now!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Freemax Fire Luke Mesh, or Nunchaku. My ciggie guy is related to the people in the Continental store. I haven’t bought anything there in five or six years!

Any of those vape shops near you? There appears to be at least 10-12 in your area. Call them to see if they stock them.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did not get out to do some food shopping before the rain started so driving and loading the truck in the rain. My own fault for not getting started sooner but shit comes up.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Any of those vape shops near you? There appears to be at least 10-12 in your area. Call them to see if they stock them.

They’re not really close. Anyways, I placed another order today with Element and have another order coming tomorrow. As long as it’s no big deal to sign for them, it’s no problem. My ID needs to be re-done so I hope I won’t be asked for it!
Thanks, hope you had a good one today. I’m down with a cold still, it’s just dragging on.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My ID needs to be re-done so I hope I won’t be asked for it!

An expired ID is still a Valid form of identification. I use an old license as an ID Badge for access to secure facilities all the time. If they need to run an actual background check like on a Military base then I must provide a valid current license.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
An expired ID is still a Valid form of identification. I use an old license as an ID Badge for access to secure facilities all the time. If they need to run an actual background check like on a Military base then I must provide a valid current license.

I had no idea. That’s good. But I’m hoping it’s just a sign here kinda thing. I can’t believe we’re being put through all these changes like this, though. Really sucks.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Element finally got back to me, and they’re sending my new order of coils to me without a signature required.

I’m breathing a huge sigh of relief! I bought nine boxes of coils so that I’d have them for a few months (for three different tanks.)

Hopefully I’ll sleep well tonight. This was as bad as when the bans first hit and I had a major freak out ( in a quiet way. lol )

These times are going to be looked back on and remembered, imho. By us and by people years from now.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Element finally got back to me, and they’re sending my new order of coils to me without a signature required.

I’m breathing a huge sigh of relief! I bought nine boxes of coils so that I’d have them for a few months (for three different tanks.)

Hopefully I’ll sleep well tonight. This was as bad as when the bans first hit and I had a major freak out ( in a quiet way. lol )

These times are going to be looked back on and remembered, imho. By us and by people years from now.
I just hope it’s something we can all laugh at. Like, “remember that time they ALMOST banned vaping!?”

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thought all I would have to do this weekend was detail my truck and check that tire I found low the other day with the loose valve stem insert. But today I was asked to install a 75" HDTV on a wall on Sunday. Not 100% sure if it is going to happen but Joey is the type of person who calls me at 7AM and by lunch we are back from the store with the wall anchors and I am loading my tools. I have a 10AM Second Interview on Monday for that Service Manager Position I interviewed for on the 5th. At least it will take my mind off it on Sunday.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just hope it’s something we can all laugh at. Like, “remember that time they ALMOST banned vaping!?”

I hope so too. We knew that Deeming was on the horizon but this is bad now, too.

Basically in the future, I think this is going to look really bad for the gov’t. They’re messing with people’s health, jobs, money etc. it’s crazy.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thought all I would have to do this weekend was detail my truck and check that tire I found low the other day with the loose valve stem insert. But today I was asked to install a 75" HDTV on a wall on Sunday. Not 100% sure if it is going to happen but Joey is the type of person who calls me at 7AM and by lunch we are back from the store with the wall anchors and I am loading my tools. I have a 10AM Second Interview on Monday for that Service Manager Position I interviewed for on the 5th. At least it will take my mind off it on Sunday.

I hope you get it! Sunday, the day of rest?

You should write a book, you know all these great “characters” !

How do you get picked to do all this stuff? Lol

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How do you get picked to do all this stuff? Lol

Because if if can be done I can do it if, you were told it can't be done then check with me. I do just about anything and where there is a will there is a way. Plan it out and get the job done. In my IT Contracting I have done 110 inch Video walls in retail environments with 4 massive heavy Plasma Displays so a simple home install is no big deal. Hopefully the contractor who built the walls made it able to support a Big Screen HDTV. There is a tunnel already in the wall to hide the cables so with 5/8 Sheetrock should be fine.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning, Steve. It’s still fairly cloudy here too. Are you going to be installing stuff this weekend? Have a great one today.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Morning, Bella. How goes it? Hope you’re having a good morning with the boys. :hug::coffee:
It goes well! Really tired today! Was tossing and turning all night cuz of sniffles like you! My oldest lives with his dad but he’s coming over today to visit. Little one is doing great this morning! He woke up in a good mood which always helps lol.

How are you doing? I hope your cold goes away soon!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well time to get my ass in gear and detail my truck even though it is going to rain tomorrow.
It’s beautiful out today so that’s good for you! It’s pretty cold out here though. I didn’t know they were calling for rain for tomorrow... thanks for the heads up!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It goes well! Really tired today! Was tossing and turning all night cuz of sniffles like you! My oldest lives with his dad but he’s coming over today to visit. Little one is doing great this morning! He woke up in a good mood which always helps lol.

How are you doing? I hope your cold goes away soon!

It’s up and down. :grumble: I’ve been getting headaches from being stuffed up, and of course no aspirin left. :teehee:

I’m glad the little one is feeling happy! :hug::hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It’s up and down. :grumble: I’ve been getting headaches from being stuffed up, and of course no aspirin left. :teehee:

I’m glad the little one is feeling happy! :hug::hug:
Ugh that sucks! I haven’t even taken anything for my cold. Just been letting it run it’s course... well mostly because I can’t afford medicine :confused: times are rough

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ugh that sucks! I haven’t even taken anything for my cold. Just been letting it run it’s course... well mostly because I can’t afford medicine :confused: times are rough

I haven’t taken anything either. I had echinacea but ran out. Ugh, I fell back to sleep which was great but now I’m feeling like shit. :blech:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I haven’t taken anything either. I had echinacea but ran out. Ugh, I fell back to sleep which was great but now I’m feeling like shit. :blech:
Oh no I’m sorry to hear that! Me and the little one were playing outside and my nose kept running! Big man is coming soon so I’m excited!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was actually in a T-Shirt outside today while fixing my tire. Had a slow leak and it was the plug I had put in last time so I plugged it again but this time I used better quality plugs. When rolling it back to put on the truck I heard that damn plug rolling around in the tire. I was going to move all the equipment and use the tire machine but said screw that just to break one bead? So I used an antique jack I had from my Grandfather and just compressed the bead and used tire spoons to take one bead off the rim. Dug the old plug out of the tire and reseated the bead.

After I got done I gave the truck a nice wash, vacuum and Speed Wax with Lucas. Nice and shiny~! Now having a glass of wine before I shower and go to Sweeties to cook a rack of ribs on a Charcoal Fire Outside.

Hope you all have a great night~!

VU Sponsors