Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mornin Porch goers
Here's a mind blower for ya

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'A young Irene Granny Ryan from The Beverly Hillbillies sunny.co'

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mornin Porch Goers
Wet cold day here, I am so ready for spring
Yesterday is when it was raining here. Though, didn't get too much right around a half inch. But, thankful for that much and no tornadoes :bliss: at least around here this time. Way way out west had them this time. Hopefully, no one was hurt or any animals or homes and such were not damaged.
Um Jimi it is spring ;) lol. Just bet we'll have snow in April. Had snow in May a year or two ago, so hopefully that won't happen again !

Oh yeah.... had a dusting of snow...grrrr should have had more !

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I knew you would all be worrying since you didn't see my usual morning post~! It is really nice to have such good friends~!

Last night around 8 O'Clock I was watching TV and streaming when the video stopped and was Buffering. Checked the WiFi to the TV and aw it not connected. Rebooted the TV and Nope. Rebooted the Wireless Range Extender and nope. So I went down the the Router and saw a yellow light. Rebooted it No Internet~! Rebooted the ONT and still No Internet. So I called Verizon and after dealing with an AI Assistant and yelling at a person in Tech Support finally got a Service call for between 1 & 3 PM. Guy calls at 8:30 but I had a Hair Cut appointment and told them I will be back at 11AM. Verizon is telling me they might charge me $99 for the Service Call and I was getting so pissed saying I won't agree to it because I know thw problem is their equipment~!

So nice guy comes at 1:15 and I show him pictures and give him the story. He checks the ONT and had to replace it. All done now and back up again with a slight speed increase but not major thing.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good ol internet. Can't live with it, can't live without it...

I had no idea how many things I have that depend on being connected to the Internet~! Like Echo Dot (Alexa) can't turn off the light or tell time~! One thing though I have it on my Phone and a Laptop so the calendar reminder still worked on my phone. But what bothered me the most was not being able to check on Mom with the cameras when I went for my Haircut appointment. That reminds me I have to check the Samsung Smart things App to see if it works right. One TV was on when I got a New IP Address so that had a Network Error when I tried to Stream but easily fixed with shutting off and turning back on.

VU Sponsors