Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
yeah, I can smell ya from here :teehee:

Now you smell my shampoo or body wash~! ;)

All showered up and relaxing with a Glass of Red Wine while I wait for an order of Calamari Marinara to get here for dinner.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
a Glass of Red Wine wait for an order of Calamari Marinara

Such evilness, calamari even. I might like some twenty year old single malt scotch with that kind of dinner. Not sure what got planning for supper here. Been trying to toss out carbs, sugars. Wife admitted she's as guilty as me and brought in whole wheat bread, has not gotten any more Vienna sausages, little pasta and we're going lean proteins, veggies, nuts, fruits. My ideal goal, drop 125 lbs at least, get to 175 and see from there. Know it'll help with feel bads for sure.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
29eac1c5102c435c40cfb3f200e9e2d6.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning buddy~!

Did you ever get outside and do your chores yesterday or did you space it?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I spaced it :rolleyes::facepalm:. I think I will get out today. gotta mow no matter what. then, I have been wanting to rearrange the front plant area, make it smaller and remove some blocks. we'll see. I'l get pics.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was weeding and removing wild flowers in a flower bed yesterday myself. PITA but needed to be done. I have almost 1,000 Lbs of Red Mulch sitting on the patio waiting to get put in all the flower beds.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
5 bags for $10 at Home Depot so I bought 20 bags. It is about 1.5 Cubic Yards total. For 2 Cubic Yards delivered it is like $160 so I said the hell with that~! Plus I would have had to shovel and wheel barrow it into the back yard. With it in bags I used a hand truck so total cost was like $43.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was surprised that the sale is over but at almost half off I am glad I got it when I did. When I saw it in the circular I was like I have to go and get this NOW~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Going to grill a Rack of Ribs for dinner so the hell with the rain I will do it under the awning.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had to clear stuff off a twin bed here in the "office", our spare bedroom in the economy townhouse style 2 bed 1.5 bath apartment. Nephew needs a new bed over his way. It's an extra we really don't need. Thought we might, never got enough guests over to bother. Nephew is swapping a futon to us. *chuckles* Not that we need that either.

Wife brought in a black Neptune Rex (Jolly Roge, Capt. Flint's colors) flag. I hung it in the window over the Venusian blind. She chuckled but wondered, "now won't the neighbors know we're pirates?" I just grinned. "They didn't before?" Had to explain to her the black field grants other ships 15 minutes or pirates may pass on by, red field 'you're boarded and slaughtered if you resist, please, oh please resist."

Mix 100 is having fun.

The Calamari was over Linguini and now stuffed.

We had red meats. Fried beef burgers in a skillet, 80/20 beef. I had two with a piece of actual dairy cheese twixt on two shingles of whole wheat, nearly half a big can of Clover Valley baked brown beans. She had green beans, instant tater mush with her two burgers on one of our blue metal camp plates. Poor girl needed to use a dish towel. "These plates hold heat and try burning you." My burger was one the second plate, only long enough to be scarfed down. Felt no heat, even if I had I'd not recall.

Bah just one of those days. Crank and enjoy healing.

Not sure yet what else I'm into today. Got any "housework" done, bed is staged to the ready for them to get tomorrow. I'm taking Papa's (Ernest Hemingway) advice, "You don't feel like you can write, don't." & "When your not writing don't think about your writing." ... I dunno would see a Coop flick but so many are $3.00 or more to "rent" on Roku. That arbitrary $3 just stops me cold, $1, $2 I'm sure even if I didn't pay it back to the Witch, no problem, $3 or more ... well, I'll get turned into a newt again. Not fun at all.

Run 'er slow, tell ya Mix 100 might be a bit wonky but ah the goodness it brings.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
started to remove the blocks. I am making this grass around the tree. and right by the drive, the lawn humped up a lot, so I knocked that down.
and mowed.

IMG_3461.JPG
IMG_3464.JPG
IMG_3460.JPG

that big tree is a pain in my ass. it's job is to drop sticks 24/7 . love the shade, hate the tree.
IMG_3466.JPG
IMG_3467.JPG

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got a text from a buddy who had some Italian Pepper Plants for me. Planted in the garden and hoping to have a hell of a variety of fresh vegetables this year. Still have to get the Basil and the Tomato Plants but waiting for all the seeds I planted to sprout.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Was out running errands and my truck had so much freaking pollen and stuff from the trees on it was making my nuts. So when I got home gave it a quick wash and cleaning. A good heavy rain washes the crap off but a light rain last night made it look like crap. At least it makes me happy so screw it. Let it rain.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Awesome~! Congratulations

Have to get my ass in gear and do the Landscaping and planting of the vegetable gardens.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Worked my ass off outside today. Doing the lawns cutting the top back side of the bushes in the schoolyard behind the house. Planted the Herb Garden with Parsley, Italian Oregano and Basil. Planted almost 100 with the Tomato and Pepper Plants. Hoping for a hell of a weekly harvest this year~! I can't wait for the 1st Homemade Sauce because all the ingredients will be home grown.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shit the only time I sat down all freaking day was when I was repairing an extension cord that pulled out of the plug end and shorted out. Blew a circuit breaker. Now after I go have dinner and a movie with the woman I will come home and wash the kitchen and dinette floors before I go to sleep. Up early tomorrow and cooking for the family celebrating Mothers Day~! So lucky I still have my Mom~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning buddy~! Been busy since my 1st cup of coffee. Off to pick up a cake and flowers in a few.

Screenshot_5-1.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Spread 1.5 Cubic Yards of Red Mulch around the house in all the flower beds today. Plus a few assorted other tasks.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I worked my ass today in 2 different locations and then washed and cleaned 2 vehicles~! Yard looks awesome and had lunch on the back porch although I didn't do the furniture yet I was working so who cares~! Oh yeah vaped on the back and the front porches today~! Woo Hoo............
Now taking my sweetie to Long Beach for dinner and maybe a walk on the beach but at least the Boardwalk. Enjoy your night and be safe my friends~!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a thought, it seems the ones that don't show are google user content.

Example:

Snap947.png

If I try to open that image's URL, it takes me to a Google log-on page.

So, perhaps these are copy/pasted from a Gmail email or something else that you have to be logged into a Google account to see?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors