Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
images

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well off to my Sweeties to make a nice big pot of Southwestern Chili for dinner have a few glasses of wine and watch a movie. Planning on painting the shed tomorrow if it is as nice a day as today turned out to be. Hope all my fellow porch dwellers have a great and safe Saturday night~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Morning buddy~! Getting ready to go paint the shed. Looked it over yesterday and going to have to run the air hoses into the back yard to use the die grinder and a wire wheel to prep it. Thought I was going to get away with just wire brushing it but too much work. Power tools is the way to go.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
metal shed AAy. good luck with that. btw, what about rust transformer ? how bout a pic ?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used the Ace Rust Stop paint and no time to take a picture, I had to time my painting so the flood lights in the backyard would light up where I would be finishing up. Got done at 8PM because when I took 36 Grit Ro-lock disks to the paint there was more ready to peel even where it looked fine. So should be good for at least another 5 years.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
After a nice hot shower and a couple of glasses of wine starting to feel it now. My right arm and hand is sore~! I won't say hurting but damn it is sore. Debating on if I should take a Naproxin now or before I go to sleep to help with how much it hurts tomorrow~! Ha Hah

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well a few glasses of wine and a Naproxin made me sleep like a log. Woke up feeling a bit tired but not actually sore like I thought I would be?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow been busy I guess~! Started today thinking I would finish the touch up on the shed and wound up working for hours in the back yard. Best laid plans you know?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Went to Home Depot because they had Mulch on sale and moved close to 1,000 Pounds of it. Worst part was moving it from my truck into the back yard and good thing I had a heavy duty hand truck. One positive thing was I got to vape on the back patio for a bit~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Happy Friday all my Porch Dwellers~! Tired of looking at my old Beat up RX200S so it is going to be a working only MOD from now on. Using a new Alien in TC which hit really hard at first until I realized it was set for Celius~! Ha Ha...........

Qi_oqi0Z8AyTRPqoG-wONY0-BeG2PhxOunxB4quXedzUxZ4h7yitARw7JJulkVNonZxHy1YKBfIqzflFnQyEB32kTcUpj1INIy6sftnX6mMHymlDLEgbFqaRbH68eR8K_ayxENPe4j3kwU90pM46BCAnTlGxb5fHY5zxHy4w6u63eZlzmpK-6LmuU5kWGlA5CxrLkhIlca1e4iZr6KMhogmC0rRQ6HezSq3WQO2PmAscuyUhQnOH75QfUZI4jzfIpY0qr2WcKKZeoS8RnY5jXGfPUrHeKweFY-FqD0X0HJftNxzRitGH-INIqeftcnpohcEHL5i8HIhsRuicIxyJTFmsk7_xQuoF7UwaZ1jdnCiuGN8TiXNlpfrFzCNdO1jhV23nU6UQjz2vcRQP-K5nxRnmED-F9zLRaHat7DK7xNhfZDX6VeWxgLoOkZp9ffAco_ALy0GhPFHBsDcmcVzxPhCYzH6MiedvfVsNmjmgYu5H3EG11DnKOUPGYfhBs6VsYENndj82Wi4rQ58ZaIuHq5I4ISBOIfn7v-wwgjzyCKX8cGa8RcTkxEcUVew4gt1Vz0VUoEIi6W7tEe5pzCJzMLDyikSPdyf2CcCzN_YDeOO87micePoxHFLQ5M8UEwAhdAU3KEOGtN3qNKK_1dMuvBMuWJ9IujA=w570-h759-no

No problem with the display but no idea why the picture looks like it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Morning buddy and I don't know why. If using a PC clear the Cache? Shows for me.......

Bx0hHBMggsmTLbPSjsjQfN0WbL-jIkPiB1W_RyX6QSnY4xarHfZDzHTKhHLj8x-TVspH8Uq3coZxI9u2mKPknDjoicAEUrIHqDKMBFa_3Cp7WmXaGNJzQNTIU4-0eAaaAAgPzPpum6Vgk6pz3xIZuy3Xkw63fPpBq6WSKpl7ctFnv7kxt3pveA2PKlfGPDj07Np7OaGS-J00ukTGJJ2rbXapWjqUcyPs1_3pjBJtwOk04jNlreAg3ONu7IL0FmLSC1il2R6_yuMfeIIqB5hfk1pKNCIaP0sD8oclMehiFbXPrw_mozskpIhCKM2CbGlSizJn-0IP4LNNxVdVLidnmA2oTAqOaa7O9BOgw0N5kSs_R9PfzgyNsHieYVS06DcIwg-2CIMIsXLPakBQWfrqVwZpgLZjR1hYzN_IiEnhvz0bv0ZYb9zseOBpNtwoooQafaaLb3Ebc55yN5su8ooPca272n6owhUpIwos8Y8cnZwcZUsHA7mL8vTj608O4KBifGqcSzlPDQc8fQebuKcHqGWK9maqPY81mnGsc30C96M7iYF5HHLTX17HzPJ32gNcnxAQI6DB5PyUo0DBYbfDGB7ltUUPh706uV23y22YgMev6L6HZnHgNWD__SiNtpkFCHyCwq1q2SN7CrkajhG0ZpFsTxQDiis=w570-h759-no

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, my Semi Retired RX200S will go back to work today when I do the lawns~! Having some coffee before I get to work. A bit chilly out there this morning~!

tenor.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I did an Airport run to drop my Sweetie and I am sitting here amazed I did it in an hour~! JFK and back home already without speeding? Damn~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I polished the paint off the battery door because it was all chipped from drops. Here is another picture take at the same time. Bear in mind it is much worse for the wear~! LOL

upload_2019-4-27_16-15-25.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
wow, that's a tough mod.

Shit yeah considering since I got it back in 2015-2016 and so many people said it was garbage and told me BS about the wiring and Blah, Blah Blah. Anything a reviewer can say bad I can prove wrong because this one still works and has been dropped thousands of times~! And that is not exaggeration because I dropped it at least a dozen times the day I made my Bull Bar mounts~! LOL

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So went to do errands and my truck didn't start?? Saw the Dash Cam was on and that can kill the battery so I grabbed the Booster Pack and went on my way after I jumped the truck. All was good until I sat in a parking lot listening to tunes. Good thing I had the booster pack since my 14 month old Battery took a shit! Took longer at the Auto Parts Store to get the warranty taken care of. Fucking Hump Day~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning J~! Getting ready to go out side do the landscaping here. Might be a bit damp and wet but has to get done.

VU Sponsors