Become a Patron!

V³ - Verde Valley Vapes: Cyber Monday Sale!!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I should order in packs when I make my large purchase....get more free juice that way. I should make out with atleast 16-20 free 100ml's, even a 35% code isnt that good!
4 100ml's Free with every $100 spent, Im only ordering the 5/240ml Samplers I think, I may split it up and do 2-3 5/240 and 2 of 13/100 samplers, unless I can get large jug sizes of juice for $100 each and then Ill do that instead..

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I should order in packs when I make my large purchase....get more free juice that way. I should make out with atleast 16-20 free 100ml's, even a 35% code isnt that good!
Yeah rather get free juice than % off.

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah rather get free juice than % off.

Im just hoping my orders dont get screwed up by me or VVV, I want to make sure I get almost every juice in a 240ml and multiples of some I like the most...Maybe Ill just order the ones I really like in duplicates for each order and the free samples with fill in for the "other juices"....This is whats starting to bug me...too many options and ways to do it.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just placed my second order with these cats. Juice is good, shipping fast. Tried a small sampler in December. Just did a 600ml order, which is really 800 ml after getting two more bottles free.

Love their cinnamon cream. Looking forward to trying some of the cereals this time.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got my order in... Went straight for the Froopers, as its one I hadn't tried.

Spot on, dude... Spot on.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got the newsletter offer. Can't wait to try my order :) for what it's worth, you cats are now my adv source. Thanks!

Not sure here's the place for new flavor suggestions... But I'd love to see a coffee from you guys.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 day sneak peek at our new flavors that will be officially launched on Sunday. Check the OP for details!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet! Ordering a sample pack now...just cant decide what to get for the free 100ml. Decisions decisions. You guys rock

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20% off today Customer Appreciation Sale

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm taking the plunge!... Hope this is as good as what everyone says it is. Only one I'm not sure about is the SM cuz I don't like menthol, but I'm gonna try it.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm taking the plunge!... Hope this is as good as what everyone says it is. Only one I'm not sure about is the SM cuz I don't like menthol, but I'm gonna try it.
There's no menthol. We used to add koolada the give it a cooling effect but haven't used that for a few months. .it's goooood tho!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is this 20% off, or the 100ml promo?

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
awesome, just went back and saw the op, sorry...I have a hard time reading from time to time lol ;) Still an awesome deal and the new flavors are ON POINT!!!

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
32adf07f7a87ab3291964b73a60fbae5.jpg

Loving right out the mail!!

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Generally do the V3 juices benefit from steeping?
Some of the flavors do , they get a deeper fuller taste after a steep . Some are great right out the box , a lot of times it is personal preferable as I have heard people say juices that I enjoy right out the bottle need a steep . Everyone's tastes are different so it's hard to say for 100% how they will taste for you .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Tumbleweed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just asking because some of the flavors are quite faint. I'm also getting over a bout with vapor's tongue too, though so that may have had something to do with it.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was just asking because some of the flavors are quite faint. I'm also getting over a bout with vapor's tongue too, though so that may have had something to do with it.
VVV's liquids arent "In Your Face" so some tend to view them as muted but it should be faint. You should be able to taste each flavor pretty well. Some Lemon Juice or Something Sour usually helps bring the tones and flavors out of juices if you use some before you vape.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Most of his flavors benefit from some steeping but his stuff does not have that in your face flavor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Either/Or sale today! 20% off OR the free 100ml promo!

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bored nothing else to do but order more juice..loving those Single Shots..Fuji Apple is Awesome..hubby loves it also!!

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
10% off AND get the free 100ml promo today!

Man I should have waited, placed my order late last night

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I should have waited, placed my order late last night

We'll toss and extra 100ml in.. what flavor you want?

Tumbleweed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pleasantly surprised at almost every flavor in the 15 flavor sample pack I recently got. Especially flavors I didn't think I'd like, like the Blueberry Custard, Cinnamon Cream & Fuzzy Ta Tas. Thanks V3.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doing it again today! Same code.

I saw your add when I got back from the VA saw you have banana foster I thought I might give you a try.You said something about a code? When I mix I have to mix strong because my taste buds at 68 aren't as good as they use to be.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw your add when I got back from the VA saw you have banana foster I thought I might give you a try.You said something about a code? When I mix I have to mix strong because my taste buds at 68 aren't as good as they use to be.
Today is take10 for 10% off plus you still get the Free 100ml promo.. we can flavor shot it if needed. Just remind me in the note section.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20% off today and tomorrow OR take the free 100ml promo! 4 new flavors released, too!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So I finished a full tank of Raspberry Custard... I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised. I got the tank formula (40pg/60vg) in 6mg. Vaping it in a Subtank mini on a .5 @ 22.5w. Very nice blend.. just enough flavor... good quality nic. I'm looking forward to trying the rest :)

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a box for discount. Put the code in there.

VU Sponsors