Become a Patron!

V³ - Verde Valley Vapes: Cyber Monday Sale!!

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Final day is live.. Added free 100mls to every order over $50!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" data-source="post: 836538" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
How's cinnamon cream?
Almost gone

e005e985fbacd5f4c1665578c2c28976.jpg

VAPE ON

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
All I have left from my last order...The big bottle is SM and I cant vape it, may give it to someone who enjoys a strong menthol vape in the future though.
Almost a 100ml every 2-3 days...:p
20151220_120635.jpg 20151220_120705.jpg

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got my Custard today (yay for mailman fitting it through the mailslot) and the Raspberry Custard is divine. Easily taking a slot in my rotation. Honey Milk is still at the top of the list, Strawberry Milk with my new Haze Dripper tank being a solid competitor, and then Raspberry Custard taking the 3rd slot so far and Strawberry Lemonade taking 4th, with 5th left undecided between a handful (depends on mood). We'll see how Raspberry Custard steeps though. Strawberry Lemonade as it ships is better than the Raspberry, but when it steeps it loses the kick that made me like it so much, still solid, but just less of that tangy perfection is all.

Anyways my thoughts.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You ordered Strawberry with menthol?
Nope, the batch of Strawberry Milkshake I recieved wasnt "fully blended", It tastes nothing like the previous bottles Ive ordered and the Menthol is stronger then Dentyne Ice Gum....

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Weird, haven't had any menthol taste from SM

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Weird, haven't had any menthol taste from SM
Its not supposed to...as I said I got a bad bottle..well 200ml's of it that I cant vape and I vape menthol mixes here and there. Its pretty potent.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nope, the batch of Strawberry Milkshake I recieved wasnt "fully blended", It tastes nothing like the previous bottles Ive ordered and the Menthol is stronger then Dentyne Ice Gum....
Talk to B I'm sure he'll make it right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow EJ, that was real nice of him. All the really good flavors too. Hope he made a customer out of you.

Last edited:

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have to say, all of these flavors have been delightful. Some needed steeping time, some were best out of the mail (strawberry Lemonade most of all), but just fantastic overall. Really looking forward to the new flavors. I'll probably be ordering some of the flavors I was less of a fan of with my next order to sit on my shelf for a few weeks before vaping. Sitting on about 300ml of Honey Milk which is amazing all around. Strawberry Milkshake I got about 100ml left of and it's still solid, but the ones I didn't very much enjoy (namely Fuzzy Tata's) really shined after some steeping.

B-boy, you're my man.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Have to say, all of these flavors have been delightful. Some needed steeping time, some were best out of the mail (strawberry Lemonade most of all), but just fantastic overall. Really looking forward to the new flavors. I'll probably be ordering some of the flavors I was less of a fan of with my next order to sit on my shelf for a few weeks before vaping. Sitting on about 300ml of Honey Milk which is amazing all around. Strawberry Milkshake I got about 100ml left of and it's still solid, but the ones I didn't very much enjoy (namely Fuzzy Tata's) really shined after some steeping.

B-boy, you're my man.
I didnt like the Fruit variety much, if you have any Cinnamon Cream or Krunch Berries or the fruit custards Ill trade you my bottles of Fuzzy Tata's and Strawberry Lemonade...

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

B-boy, you're my man.
Try the Raspberry Custard.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just tried the Raspberry Custard it's splendid. and Raymo, I just have my sample pack of those flavors with not much left so I wouldn't trade when I have probably 10ml left of those total. I'm enjoying each flavor thoroughly. And, it's nice to mix it up from time to time. I'm loving this new haze dripper tank as I can switch flavors quickly. Initially I wasn't a fan of Froopers or Fuzzy Tatas but with steeping time they aren't bad at all. Actually find Fuzzy Tata's refreshing to the palate.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just tried the Raspberry Custard it's splendid. and Raymo, I just have my sample pack of those flavors with not much left so I wouldn't trade when I have probably 10ml left of those total. I'm enjoying each flavor thoroughly. And, it's nice to mix it up from time to time. I'm loving this new haze dripper tank as I can switch flavors quickly. Initially I wasn't a fan of Froopers or Fuzzy Tatas but with steeping time they aren't bad at all. Actually find Fuzzy Tata's refreshing to the palate.
Damn you small sample buying customers!!:mad::eek::D

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have about 110,000 mls steeping.. ;)

2.5 gallons of each liquid? I hope its good, I think Ive refined my order to what I really like now for all my future 13/100 samplers.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2.5 gallons of each liquid? I hope its good, I think Ive refined my order to what I really like now for all my future 13/100 samplers.
Of Dripper yes.. Then we also have 2 gallons of each in tank.. I was rounding but we prob have 200k ml.. What was the name on your order? We're sending a new one tomorrow.. No sense in making you wait, my bad..

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Of Dripper yes.. Then we also have 2 gallons of each in tank.. I was rounding but we prob have 200k ml.. What was the name on your order? We're sending a new one tomorrow.. No sense in making you wait, my bad..

Ill send the info in a pm. Thank you for going above and beyond again for a customer, this is the one of the reasons Ive bought solely from you since your arrival on the forum, it is much appreciated!

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Question B-boy, I know you have done higher PG options for people, is that going to be added to the website. I know I can add comments, but curious. Sometimes I'm stuck in more "social" situations and have no desire to blow clouds but want a nice solid vape still. Higher PG as I know it should produce less vapor while also producing a more satisfying throat feel, anyways was curious for my next order.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question B-boy, I know you have done higher PG options for people, is that going to be added to the website. I know I can add comments, but curious. Sometimes I'm stuck in more "social" situations and have no desire to blow clouds but want a nice solid vape still. Higher PG as I know it should produce less vapor while also producing a more satisfying throat feel, anyways was curious for my next order.
Actually, it is.. We do 70/30 pg/vg for a few customers so we're considering adding that as an option.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice, I won't use it often, or more not as often as the others but I'd surely be interested in purchasing that blend.

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have a similar experience. Although not very strong I do get a menthol exhale. For some reason I can't taste he flavor in the last two bottles I've got. It's like there is very little strawberry flavor at all. So I ordered the 60/40 blend which comes Tuesday. Hopefully I get the flavor back.

Raspberry custard has been relish though. Definitely going to order more of that

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 day sale... Free 100mls in every qualified order!!!!! Check the OP for details.. This one's good!!!

dscl

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have not had a chance to try them yet but order on Friday afternoon and got my order today, that is the fastest I've ever gotten a juice order!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450733799.288438.jpg

Last edited:

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I gotta jump on this deal. Anybody that's familiar with the strawberry milkshake, would you recommend the flavor shot of strawberry? Or as is?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I gotta jump on this deal. Anybody that's familiar with the strawberry milkshake, would you recommend the flavor shot of strawberry? Or as is?
I would get it how it is, its a great blend. It was my first ADV Ive actually had-I always switched flavors tank for tank before tasting it and I would get bored of every flavor. VVV's juices dont seem to have that effect, I have 3-4 juices that I can vape all day without switching up because they are delicious, they are not IN YO FACE but they are strong.

There's a flavor shot?
There should be or will be very soon, there will be many new site options and flavors in the upcoming weeks

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the reply. I seen in the reviews that one person thought the flavor was too light, then I saw an option for the flavor shot of strawberry, but I didnt want to ruin the flavor if it was pretty good out of the bottle.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
There's a flavor shot?
Thanks for the reply. I seen in the reviews that one person thought the flavor was too light, then I saw an option for the flavor shot of strawberry, but I didnt want to ruin the flavor if it was pretty good out of the bottle.
Yea that same person is now greatful its not overpowered as you taste it longer and when chain vaping most flavors become muted, VVV juices arent overpowered so you actually taste the flavor every draw. I dont know how strong the flavor shots are but the original mixes are great by themselves.

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea that same person is now greatful its not overpowered as you taste it longer and when chain vaping most flavors become muted, VVV juices arent overpowered so you actually taste the flavor every draw. I dont know how strong the flavor shots are but the original mixes are great by themselves.

Thats good news. Thats a huge problem I'm having lately. I get really great tasting juices, but after a few days I get used to it & hate having to change my cotton more often than i care to.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow! Gave out a ton of free 100ml yesterday! Get your dorder in today or tomorrow and get YOUR free bottles!

VU Sponsors