Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WJW-mUQ0n4ajU9tAyagIOn4aFSRL-579vjwAro07W7Q.jpg

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still sounds like we're paying blackmail. Which is fine for a few months - if we are rounding up these treasonous bastards in our own country and shooting them. Perhaps their replacements will actually do something useful for the millions we waste on them.

One of the commenters spoke of "marching on DC" - unarmed or armed. Well, don't do it unarmed. The Bonus Army tried that and got sabered, burned, broken, and shot - thanks to Patton & Eisenhower.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah posted more to show this is what Harley Davidson has become now than in admiration of the product
If remember, Harley closed some of their plants and moved them over seas.
So my guess is that the new electric bike will be built in China!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If remember, Harley closed some of their plants and moved them over seas.
So my guess is that the new electric bike will be built in China!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
I thought hey they moved all domestic production to China. All Harleys are built in China now, aren't they?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know why Harleys all have saddlebags?
Replacement Parts​

You know why Harley riders all wave at each other?
So when they break-down, someone knows where they were heading.​
Q: Why are Harley's some of the safest bikes on the road? A: You can't go fast enough to hurt yourself...
Q: What do you call a Harley that doesn't leak oil? A: Empty!
Q: What is the most common accessory for Harleys'? A: A pick-up truck.
Q: Why do harley riders chrome all their parts? A: It makes them easier to spot on the side of the road.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW, I noted before work that there was "no News" - all they wanted to do was rehash NOLA..

Got home, sat down - all they can rehash is the blackout in NYC - the one commentator (yes, like a football game, just voices) shut down the other for mentioning "Where's The Mayor?".

I presume the DNC Dream Team and Rino's have all gone to a nice beach on a Fact Finding Mission?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW, I noted before work that there was "no News" - all they wanted to do was rehash NOLA..

Got home, sat down - all they can rehash is the blackout in NYC - the one commentator (yes, like a football game, just voices) shut down the other for mentioning "Where's The Mayor?".

I presume the DNC Dream Team and Rino's have all gone to a nice beach on a Fact Finding Mission?
Trump hasn't been feeding them because he is hoping someone might actually accidentally begin to report the whole truth in the MSM on Epstein island or the manifest fabrications in the Mueller Report to cover the lul. Obviously he was mistaken.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Given the lack of progress and the continuing fact the MSM and left are just rabid, he's further ahead just ignoring them for the rest of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors