Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9n9u8f1o9z531.png

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The fact is, he's made a pile of Big Mistakes - all predicated on trusting anyone "experienced" in this "politics" game, suffering the resistance and refusals to follow orders (when legal) - like removing clearances - and appointing continuing swamp-dwellers.

All of this shit comes of trying to "fit in" and not thinking like the goddamned canny bizman everyone knows of. Just clean up yer shit and keep fulfilling promises. Remember those magic words: "You Are FIRED. (And your clearance is removed)"

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am still having trouble reconciling the idiot-left of being Hawks of late.

Be that as it may, Trump needs to ask some military-advisors for their resignations, if this info was not on tap in under 60sec after asking. And I mean the kind in suits OR uniforms OR both.

(and I say this while you guys know I advocate sub-kiloton nukes in response over there)

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, I am enjoying the shitshow now in NY as the county-clerks are refusing to play along with the latest insane-legislation for fear of getting their asses dragged away to federal court.

Speaking of ass-dragin' way to federal courts - still too damned much talk.. I bet there are good prices on buckets of TAR right now, too.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ruh oh,buttplug looks to be out of the race or soon will after this hahahahahahahahahahaha

Buttigieg town hall devolves into shouting amid anger over South Bend police shooting

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buttigieg-town-hall-south-bend-police-shooting-shouting-anger
Buttplug? Perhaps yer dumbass needs to go the hell home and get yer damned city in order first, then you can let someone TAKE OVER while you flit around mixing gay-bs with yer spin on christian-bs as you deride other christian bs and yer betters.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually, I am enjoying the shitshow now in NY as the county-clerks are refusing to play along with the latest insane-legislation for fear of getting their asses dragged away to federal court.

Speaking of ass-dragin' way to federal courts - still too damned much talk.. I bet there are good prices on buckets of TAR right now, too.

Seen right after they gave illegals the right to drive they also passed a lil bill to automatically register people to vote from the driver rolls of course.

Fuckin Democrats.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seen right after they gave illegals the right to drive they also passed a lil bill to automatically register people to vote from the driver rolls of course.

Fuckin Democrats.
Yeah, FOXN had one of these clerks on the other night - he refuses to play and claims others are agreeing: they like their jobs, but they don't feel like breaking federal laws for state stupidity.

Which is why I keep asking when we're gonna' see some of these state legislators hauled out in their gstrings at ohdarkhundred.. They are well past the "they will grow up" point now. Hammertime - can't touch this? (I disagree, have gloves, and know Mr. Colt disagrees)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Fuckin Democrats.
Did the same thing in Jersey & Cali couple years back, it was later discovered due to a "mistake" in the system all the illegals were "accidentally" registered to vote.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Biden
Pelosi
Fienstien
Clinton
have all done far worse than this when it comes to corruption.....some Democrat criminals are more equal than others.
maybe the chickenshit lil' wussies are making a practice-run? After all, these are not backwoods rednecks with a dozen wives, children and goats.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, we expanded reparations? Well, ok.. I suppose if you sell special Hunting Licenses in just the Red States exclusively, you could raise that - but a federal Any State License is better.

You can't even raise $50m in organlegging' her and her party.
Her and Hilary are in a neck to neck race to the bottom and obscurity

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ruh oh,buttplug looks to be out of the race or soon will after this hahahahahahahahahahaha
Buttigieg town hall devolves into shouting amid anger over South Bend police shooting
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buttigieg-town-hall-south-bend-police-shooting-shouting-anger
There's a pretty good chance this was a good (completely justified) shoot. Of course being a democrat, Buttgig is gonna have to kowtow to BLM and all the other SJWs and throw that cop under a bus, whether he deserves it or not.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a pretty good chance this was a good (completely justified) shoot. Of course being a democrat, Buttgig is gonna have to kowtow to BLM and all the other SJWs and throw that cop under a bus, whether he deserves it or not.
A lot of shootings sound sane - and a lot more don't. Meanwhile, he's supposed to be an active Mayor, is he not?

I've similar issues with Active Officers flitting around and not with the troops that need them. Of course, if he is unnecessary, he could always admit it, resign, and then campaign on all his copious free time.

I feel the same about all the useless twits flitting around from the house (and senate) as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors