Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good chance those very vocal about Kevin McAleenan leaking are more than likely the ones who blabbed to begin with.
I watch the Senate hearing with this guy. He handled himself well & strangely drew ample praise from the Democrats on the committee. They couldn't think of a better guy to run the department under impossible circumstances.

Acting DHS Chief 'Sabotaged' ICE Raids By Leaking Plan To Washington Post

"[T]his will leave an un-erasable mark on his tenure."

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3wzy6c99k3631.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
House Republican says Democrats stalling on immigration bill after Trump's delayed ICE raids

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-democrats-stalling-immigration-ice-raids-steube

WTF idiot GOP? Even I think one day that is a Sunday is too soon to be calling that bullshit.
Graham & GOP is giving away the store on this Senate Immigration bill. Our only hope is the House Dems walk away from it or Trump will have to veto making him look like the bad guy. Anything with Amnesty is non starter in my book.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I think it was but also it wasnt. The last two years had to play out in order for Trump to have gained as much support as he has. The polls lie their asses off. The amount of people who show up at the rally enthusiastically says it all. The longer the media harped on how guilty Trump was and then Mueller went off like a wet fart did a lot to wake people up. Look at the rating fall of MSNBC after the Mueller report found nuttin. That speaks louder than any poll. Jeff Sessions made that happen. Not intentionally mind ya but yeah, he is guilty.

Kinda makes me wonder what the fuck tho. Jeff Sessions was a staunch Trump supporter. Was that only for a job as AG? I use to think he was an honorable and respectable man. One of the good guys. What happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors