Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
3028pu.gif

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd be quite happy to see the politicians responsible for any further loss of life or serious injury due to these illegals being tried as co conspirators.. Obviously, they'd also be stripped of their elected position - so sad.

Just remember: someone proposed those bills; someone voted for those bills; someones ass is grass.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MAGA with foreign companys?

HAZARD, Ky. (WKYT) - A Canadian aluminum company is planning to build its first U.S. operation in Perry County, and it plans to hire 265 workers.

Gov. Matt Bevin announced Dajcor Aluminum will invest $19.6 million for the facility at Coalfields Industrial Park. It will locate in the former American Woodmark facility.

Hey I am not knocking the jobs those folks need them since Trump has not helped coal.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

HAZARD, Ky. (WKYT) - A Canadian aluminum company is planning to build its first U.S. operation in Perry County, and it plans to hire 265 workers.

Gov. Matt Bevin announced Dajcor Aluminum will invest $19.6 million for the facility at Coalfields Industrial Park. It will locate in the former American Woodmark facility.

Hey I am not knocking the jobs those folks need them since Trump has not helped coal.

I just came across this and had to share it with you all..God damn Bobbie know wonder you're such a libtards dipshit....you survive on junk food and sit on your ass all day except for cutting the grass and burning down the occasional building....no wonder you are a democrat.... your a fat lazy SOB...

The CromwellThe Frugal VapistVU DonatorDiamond ContributorMember For 3 Years

btw I am 64 yrs old. And eat mostly junk food and such and my only exercise is working outside and such.
Retired almost 2 years now.

"And eat mostly junk food and such" ...... if you put shit in your mouth it's no surprise you get shit coming out of it.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Apparently I'm not the only one that recognized the list as a partial update of a list Greg Rubini had. The flight# of the crashed plane was BSK293.

Here was latest anonymous source that list was decoded from

D6Osv5aWAAEGU73.jpg
D6NVzG7WkAEfSYM.jpg

We know if all them senators and congressmen was on that plane it would of been all over every singel paper in the nation.

Me thinks your source kinda is full of it.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We know if all them senators and congressmen was on that plane it would of been all over every singel paper in the nation.

Me thinks your source kinda is full of it.
& I said I wasn't buying it, Rubini found it interesting & looked for confirmation, he did not originate.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

This is where I kinda wonder about the future. These people are so damn stupid they think they are combating fascism which they are obviously clueless what it is other than a cool word to use insultingly, by being fascist themselves. How utterly stupid can they be, ya know.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Prosecutors want to talk to Jeffrey Epstein's victims before deciding whether to throw out a 2008 plea deal that let the billionaire pedophile avoid a long prison sentence
  • Justice Department is investigating a plea deal Jeffrey Epstein, the politically connected Florida financier, took in 2008
  • He had reached a deal with then-Miami U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta's office, who agreed to secretly end a federal sex abuse probe involving at least 40 teens
  • Epstein could have received life in prison, but instead pleaded guilty to state charges
  • He spent 13 months in jail, paid settlements, and is a registered sex offender
  • Prosecutors will have to decide whether to throw out a non-prosecution agreement that allowed Epstein to avoid severe penalties
  • They said they want to meet Epstein's victims who were underage at the time he committed the crimes
  • Epstein, 66, is a wealthy hedge fund manager who once counted as friends former President Bill Clinton, Great Britain's Prince Andrew and Donald Trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-want-meet-victims-sex-offender-Epstein.html

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Seeing how there isnt anything reputable newer than early 2018 on the coal industry news in searches and we all know your snowflake media does not like printing anything positive on Trump, it more than a better than average chance the coal industry is recovering and your side is chicken shit to report on it. But by all means Bob, continue to distort and spread misinformation. You seem to thrive at it.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a perfectly good reason why Trump supporters would also support AOC - every time she opens her mouth another 1 million people decide that they will never vote for the Democrats.

AOC is left stunned after she finds a man putting up a 'TRUMP supporters for Ocasio-Cortez' sign outside her office

Rep Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shared a photo of the sign and described her conversation with the man who wrote it in a Twitter thread on Friday. The New York Democrat said she was 'astonished' to meet the man who supported both her and President Donald Trump despite their starkly-opposed views on many, if not most, political topics.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Schumer: If We Do Our Job, Trump Won’t Win, or ‘Won’t Last That Long’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201..._oeHWiQpKcXUIzLeLgaunZJY2ZfgRipg8gvSbgrA2KlQY

"Schumer said, “The greatest worry I have is that this man is so despicable in how he governs, so little respect for the rule of law, so little respect for honor and decency and humanity and the norms and values that have made America great"

They just voted to hold AG Barr in contempt of congress for following the laws and this smuck is going to say Trump doesnt respects the law? A ya fuckin shittin me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors