Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
60343901_1206516896195921_1219106602745856000_n.png

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Jacob Rothschild’s publication admits that President Trump is trying to destroy the new world order that globalists spent decades trying to build

https://www.theisraelwire.com/2019/...4xqAZ-4fc8bhCZhYEVCpTwwjxCvQI2SgygUBXsmILgJY4

One thing I been pondering for a while is that Trump is stopping and pissing off some very fucked up people. With all these rallys, how soon before they try to take him out since they cant throw him out. I wouldnt put anything past them.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jacob Rothschild’s publication admits that President Trump is trying to destroy the new world order that globalists spent decades trying to build

https://www.theisraelwire.com/2019/...4xqAZ-4fc8bhCZhYEVCpTwwjxCvQI2SgygUBXsmILgJY4

One thing I been pondering for a while is that Trump is stopping and pissing off some very fucked up people. With all these rallys, how soon before they try to take him out since they cant throw him out. I wouldnt put anything past them.
That is why I think it is all a bullshit narrative. He isn't fighting the Globalists, he is extending the existing financial system which was about to collapse under "new ownership" which really means the names behind the scenes will be changed to protect the exposed in order to confuse the sheep. Otherwise it would already be done long ago or he would be dead already.

We are watching a movie. What it means, if I am right in that suspicion, is no collapse & financial reset. No Debit Jubilee. No transition to a new stable system that serves us & it is all a double cross. Problem is that it does not serve them well to wake the masses & promise them something that is not delivered. That is a recipe for rebellion.

If however the narrative is true, sovereignty is restored, a transition to gold & silver backed currency without fractional reserves or derivatives & elimination of income tax in favor of a 10% sales tax, return of the right of sovereign individual land ownership (no property tax), 1A, 2A, 4A, reparations to all from Rothschilds & debt jubilee it would be epic. ((Not holding my breath for it & I have already heard no jubilee).

Problem is Trump would have to recover all the lost/stolen gold, wipe out the National debt by reneging on it based on fraud & we could not run a trade deficit or the country would eventually go broke. That is a pretty tall order, but doable.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amy Schumer is urging fans to boycott Wendy's immediately

http://twistedfood.co.uk/amy-schume...NBQRQEPa1UCL5zbKmz5AmbURsNtNU5VqUFS8ShVInPa9E

Well I am a bit tired of Chick Fil A. Maybe time to give Wendys a lil business too :giggle:
let me see if I understand this correctly ...a chubby jewish American princess is blaming Wendy's for the fact illegal mexican men are raping illegal alien mexican women in the agricultural fields...what am I missing here...why don't we boycott illegal alien Mexican men. and not allow them in the US...just saying.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That will be the day that Civil War II begins.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is why I think it is all a bullshit narrative. He isn't fighting the Globalists, he is extending the existing financial system which was about to collapse under "new ownership" which really means the names behind the scenes will be changed to protect the exposed in order to confuse the sheep. Otherwise it would already be done long ago or he would be dead already.

We are watching a movie. What it means, if I am right in that suspicion, is no collapse & financial reset. No Debit Jubilee. No transition to a new stable system that serves us & it is all a double cross. Problem is that it does not serve them well to wake the masses & promise them something that is not delivered. That is a recipe for rebellion.

If however the narrative is true, sovereignty is restored, a transition to gold & silver backed currency without fractional reserves or derivatives & elimination of income tax in favor of a 10% sales tax, return of the right of sovereign individual land ownership (no property tax), 1A, 2A, 4A, reparations to all from Rothschilds & debt jubilee it would be epic. ((Not holding my breath for it & I have already heard no jubilee).

Problem is Trump would have to recover all the lost/stolen gold, wipe out the National debt by reneging on it based on fraud & we could not run a trade deficit or the country would eventually go broke. That is a pretty tall order, but doable.
What..Pat you think Trump was another republican con game.....I think that is more than likely

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What..Pat you think Trump was another republican con game.....I think that is more than likely
I think so far at least he is only extending a broken system, but he would need to to ease the transition & it wouldn't matter what you spend doing it, because you aren't gonna pay for it anyway when you repudiate the national debt. It makes no sense to wake people up from their apathetic slumber by educating them on the ongoing abuses unless you intend to address them.

I just get frustrated at the snail's pace of it all. Thinking you are immune from JFK's fate is an act of hubris. By waking the masses you guarantee if you are JFK'd the masses will rebel & drain the SWAMP the hard way...Either way the SWAMP is drained.

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't see how that helps anyone with families, kids, diapers, food, etc..

Works great for jetsetters that just flit around, eat for one, etc.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think so far at least he is only extending a broken system, but he would need to to ease the transition & it wouldn't matter what you spend doing it, because you aren't gonna pay for it anyway when you repudiate the national debt. It makes no sense to wake people up from their apathetic slumber by educating them on the ongoing abuses unless you intend to address them.

I just get frustrated at the snail's pace of it all. Thinking you are immune from JFK's fate is an act of hubris. By waking the masses you guarantee if you are JFK'd the masses will rebel & drain the SWAMP the hard way...Either way the SWAMP is drained.
nobody drained the swamp when JFK got shot ...on the contrary they cranked up Vietnam and the banking cartels and corporations made a literal killing...I doubt it would be any different today.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is apparent the DNC is trying to displace the American voter with the floatsom of illiterate third world peasants...it isn't even about immigration anymore it's about displacing Americans the DNC is the party of Mexicans and muslims the rest of us are deplorables....trading MS-13 members for Trump voters is good deal to the democrats...at this point folks it isn't a political debate anymore the DNC is making it a matter of survival..they want us all dead or gone.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Nobody is being deported..more illegals than ever are crossing the border...the DNC pulled one of the largest voter fraud scams in history during the mid terms and nobody goes to jail..the FBI stages a silent coup to overthrow the goverment and nobody is in handcuffs or charged with treason.....It is starting to look as if Trump was a big con job.as for going after the rothschilds....that is a signed death warrant.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure what the story is on Joe...he doesn't seem to have his heart in running...I don't know if it's because they are trying to rebrand Joe as a nice reasonable man as opposed to the foul mouthed half cocked idiot we all know and love...or whether they told him...look you're the meat puppet we're gonna run and here's the playbook learn your lines keep you hands off the little girls,and be a traitor to your nation or else we release the pictures from that lost weekend at Epstiens Island with you and the kids from Hati...and make Hilary your VP and you will have a sudden heart attack shortly after being elected.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nobody drained the swamp when JFK got shot ...on the contrary they cranked up Vietnam and the banking cartels and corporations made a literal killing...I doubt it would be any different today.
JFK was lying in State in the Capitol Rotunda the day I was born so I really don't know what the mindset of America was then, but my impression was they were all lost in Camelot & the thought they could not trust their government was completely foreign to them despite Ike & JFK trying to warn them. I don't think they understood then because they only knew what 3 TV channels, Carson & the controlled papers told them.

It is vastly different today. As you so rightly pointed out the Democrats are laid bare as a treasonous party in collusion with corrupt RINOS and a corrupt media in open Sedition and Treason against a duly elected POTUS, the FBI, CIA, & DOJ LITERALLY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT framing a sitting president & everyone knows it including the Democrats. POTUS is polling at 52% approval which means he is closer to 67-70% approval fake polls being what they are. No one believes the shit they are shoveling on CNN & MSNBC or any of the mainstream rags and half of america is aware the Intelligence community Deep State exists now thanks to the internet. The military literally revolted against Obama when he ordered them into Libya & Syria & local militias had formed up that were ready to take back our country in 2012-2013.

While some of Trump's commanders might be suspect, the rank & file stands behind POTUS. Anything happens to him & all hellfire is unleashed & elite kill lists are executed, not a doubt in my mind. All Roths & the treasonous will be dead before they hit the ground inside of 36hrs world wide & they know it. Not a doubt in my mind.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure what the story is on Joe...he doesn't seem to have his heart in running...I don't know if it's because they are trying to rebrand Joe as a nice reasonable man as opposed to the foul mouthed half cocked idiot we all know and love...or whether they told him...look you're the meat puppet we're gonna run and here's the playbook learn your lines keep you hands off the little girls,and be a traitor to your nation or else we release the pictures from that lost weekend at Epstiens Island with you and the kids from Hati...and make Hilary your VP and you will have a sudden heart attack shortly after being elected.
Keep telling you they won't even take a chance and run HRC as VP, it will be BHO, not Michael. Joe will resign shortly after being sworn in due to a health issue, BHO will take the presidency to finish the term & appoint HRC VP. Only way she gets there is unelected by appointment & everyone knows it. BHO might even have to resign before the end of the tern to put HRC in the Presidency with Harris as VP for either of them to stand a chance of being reelected for the second term. They are both toxic.

Biden's heart ain't in it because he will be destroyed by video of his transgressions & he knows it. His only hope is getting enough morons to believe the video is fake & for that he will need the bullshit artist extraordinaire BHO to sell it if he can still lul the NPC drones into a deep sleep en-mass again. I just don't think even he can at this point.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep telling you they won't even take a chance and run HRC as VP, it will be BHO, not Michael. Joe will resign shortly after being sworn in due to a health issue, BHO will take the presidency to finish the term & appoint HRC VP. Only way she gets there is unelected by appointment & everyone knows it. BHO might even have to resign before the end of the tern to put HRC in the Presidency with Harris as VP for either of them to stand a chance of being reelected for the second term. They are both toxic.

Biden's heart ain't in it because he will be destroyed by video of his transgressions & he knows it. His only hope is getting enough morons to believe the video is fake & for that he will need the bullshit artist extraordinaire BHO to sell it if he can still lul the NPC drones into a deep sleep en-mass again. I just don't think even he can at this point.
nah to transparent...besides BHO isn't exactlly a hot item....the shine has worn off that particular emperors new clothes.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
JFK was lying in State in the Capitol Rotunda the day I was born so I really don't know what the mindset of America was then, but my impression was they were all lost in Camelot & the thought they could not trust their government was completely foreign to them despite Ike & JFK trying to warn them. I don't think they understood then because they only knew what 3 TV channels, Carson & the controlled papers told them.

It is vastly different today. As you so rightly pointed out the Democrats are laid bare as a treasonous party in collusion with corrupt RINOS and a corrupt media in open Sedition and Treason against a duly elected POTUS, the FBI, CIA, & DOJ LITERALLY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT framing a sitting president & everyone knows it including the Democrats. POTUS is polling at 52% approval which means he is closer to 67-70% approval fake polls being what they are. No one believes the shit they are shoveling on CNN & MSNBC or any of the mainstream rags and half of america is aware the Intelligence community Deep State exists now thanks to the internet. The military literally revolted against Obama when he ordered them into Libya & Syria & local militias had formed up that were ready to take back our country in 2012-2013.

While some of Trump's commanders might be suspect, the rank & file stands behind POTUS. Anything happens to him & all hellfire is unleashed & elite kill lists are executed, not a doubt in my mind. All Roths & the treasonous will be dead before they hit the ground inside of 36hrs world wide & they know it. Not a doubt in my mind.
I'm not so sure dude...it's not so much that they trust the goverment as the rank and file democrat just hates...and all they want from the DNC is the justification that allows them to keep on hating...they don't care about black people or gay people or mexicans and guatemaleans what they care about is they get to keep on hating White men.any excuse will do...I have sat and heard liberals support the FBI and the CIA, a media they know damn well is owned by multinational corporations whose board members sit on the board of Monsantos and banks...let's face it everyone knows the DNC committed open treason but you could put a gun to the head of the average liberal and they still would not admit it.....the rank and file liberal has one motto...."by any means neccesary"...they will get in bed with the devil himself, and if that devil happens to be the US goverment...so much the better.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not so sure dude...it's not so much that they trust the goverment as the rank and file democrat just hates...and all they want from the DNC is the justification that allows them to keep on hating...they don't care about black people or gay people or mexicans and guatemaleans what they care about is they get to keep on hating White men.any excuse will do...I have sat and heard liberals support the FBI and the CIA, a media they know damn well is owned by multinational corporations whose board members sit on the board of Monsantos and banks...let's face it everyone knows the DNC committed open treason but you could put a gun to the head of the average liberal and they still would not admit it.....the rank and file liberal has one motto...."by any means neccesary"...they will get in bed with the devil himself, and if that devil happens to be the US goverment...so much the better.
I do know what you mean. It really does make you have to consider examining the religious & occult aspects & possibilities of all of this. There are those who believe that the Satanic Cabal are performing ritual sacrifice of unborn babies souls via planned parenthood and mass Gladio events, and in performing ritual occult sacrifices of children to Baal / Malloch they are opening dimensional portals to hell to allow dark spirits and demons into our realm that are used to possess & take control of peoples souls like parasites, feeding on greed, dark energy, lust, sexual desire, and thirst for power. After all that seems an apt description of exactly what you just observed and described, does it not?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors