Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you can use water cannons,tear gas,and beatings on White Frenchmen, the childeren of the men and women who established the French Republic, who fought in the WWI in WWII, who created the French nations....but you can't use the same force on non White illegal immigrants who rape the economy and women of France....I hope they bring back the guillotine on Macron and Rothschild.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just buying Yellow Vests is being Restricted in places now. The power of the on line purchase of these yellow vests is now becoming the protest!

Seems to me the more people that buy them across the USA now will send a very strong message to our Ruling Elite... who you know must be tracking Yellow Vest sales worldwide at this point...Let's make these THE CHRISTMAS PRESENT OF THE YEAR & buy them in the dozens!

Egypt restricts sales of yellow vests to stop protests

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-46522605

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
55q4xlregk421.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you can use water cannons,tear gas,and beatings on White Frenchmen, the childeren of the men and women who established the French Republic, who fought in the WWI in WWII, who created the French nations....but you can't use the same force on non White illegal immigrants who rape the economy and women of France....I hope they bring back the guillotine on Macron and Rothschild.
We need to put a guillotine on the US Capitol steps if they try to seat Dems who stole their elections through voter fraud.

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a huge smile yesterday: Ford had a commercial with the classic "Santa Baby" in the background. ;-)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Christopher Steele Purgered himself to protect the British Crown's, Brussel's, the 5I's & MI6's involvement, complicity, & meddling in our government that was nothing less than an Act of War.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, this is lefts vision for Europe come to fruition..................and this is what the left has in store for White America.....the police harass an innocent woman for her hairstyle being German....I guess they wanted her to get a fro, or cut her red hair off altogether,wear a wig, and cover her White skin so as not to offend the migrants. It would appear now that simpely being white in Germany is an admission of being "alt-right" or a thought criminal. she was later arrested for shopping while being White.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watch if you can stomach it...this brutal assault on a patriotic goverment official just trying to save the eviroment by an unhinged alt-right Nazi.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watch if you can stomach it...this brutal assault on a patriotic goverment official just trying to save the eviroment by an unhinged alt-right Nazi.
LOL. I'm sure he had his revenge in the end when he returned with the cops.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
37 min mark, Trump shows Larry King a letter from JFK jr offering condolences on the passing of DJT's father. Larry reads the letter on air after the break & Larry purposely stumbles on the date to draw attention to it. It is dated 7/19/99.

Silly Question: How does a man write a letter three days after he was killed in a plane crash? Was Trump telling us all something very important then that most of us missed? Look at Trump's eyes after Larry reads the date. "Reflect....I liked that he would go to his various work sites and pick up stray nails and returned them"...Interesting.

Almost like he is asking him to Mirror his father's actions & to pick up some strays at one of his father's or his old work sites....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors