Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DtLTR7xXQAA0ZCR.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the American experiment is over with. You'd have to be a total idiot not to see the DNC has been 100% co-opted by globalist corporations and banking cartels. That the GOP is nothing but a dried out husk, that is functioning as the illusion of a foil aganist the DNC to give the stupid the pipe dream that voting even matters any longer. a GOP that is in truth complicit in the taking down of the Republic as much as the DNC.....We have the global elite using our own goverment to nullify an election they weren't able to rig, we have the DNC openly stealing the mid-terms and not a single voice in the GOP objecting to it.or for that matter not a single voice in any American political party objecting to it. We have a Stalinist witchhunt that has been going on for over two years whose sole purpose is to publicly crucify anyone that challenges the DNC. We have the DNC censoring free speech,using violence against anyone who dissents....and we have a press who have given up even the masquarade they are interested in news and spend 90% of their time and resources banging a drum of propoganda against a democraticlly elected goverment ,with rhetoric that is so infantile,mindless, and hatefilled a child could see through the fallacy.....and we have a population that is either too fucking stupid to see it, or too terrified of the power of the State or the persecution of liberal brownshirts to raise their voices to save the Republic, or too brainwashed by their iphones to realize that there is a real world outside of their screens. My main concern at this point is how to avoid as much of the terror ...that is coming ...as possible if possible.....

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might as well since Macron is just a puppet anyway

Germany calls for France to handover its permanent UN Security Council seat to the EU to 'give bloc more sway'

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the American experiment is over with. You'd have to be a total idiot not to see the DNC has been 100% co-opted by globalist corporations and banking cartels. That the GOP is nothing but a dried out husk, that is functioning as the illusion of a foil aganist the DNC to give the stupid the pipe dream that voting even matters any longer. a GOP that is in truth complicit in the taking down of the Republic as much as the DNC.....We have the global elite using our own goverment to nullify an election they weren't able to rig, we have the DNC openly stealing the mid-terms and not a single voice in the GOP objecting to it.or for that matter not a single voice in any American political party objecting to it. We have a Stalinist witchhunt that has been going on for over two years whose sole purpose is to publicly crucify anyone that challenges the DNC. We have the DNC censoring free speech,using violence against anyone who dissents....and we have a press who have given up even the masquarade they are interested in news and spend 90% of their time and resources banging a drum of propoganda against a democraticlly elected goverment ,with rhetoric that is so infantile,mindless, and hatefilled a child could see through the fallacy.....and we have a population that is either too fucking stupid to see it, or too terrified of the power of the State or the persecution of liberal brownshirts to raise their voices to save the Republic, or too brainwashed by their iphones to realize that there is a real world outside of their screens. My main concern at this point is how to avoid as much of the terror ...that is coming ...as possible if possible.....
The dark corridors of conspiracy are saying there have been three attempts in the last 24 hours...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Germany calls for France to handover its permanent UN Security Council seat to the EU to 'give bloc more sway'
Fucking Germans didn't learn shit from Hitler....just like then the population now mindlesslly puts their unquestioning trust in a State with genocidal policies..

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

The Germans seem to be unaware how the five permanent seats on the Security Council were chosen. Those five countries have a couple of things in common: They were the victors in WWII and they all developed nuclear weapons shortly thereafter.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My main concern at this point is how to avoid as much of the terror ...that is coming ...as possible if possible.....
Step 1: Have a place to go that's as far from densely populated areas as possible.

There's an old "SHTF" saying: "If you're within 5 miles of a 7-11, you're toast."

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Step 1: Have a place to go that's as far from densely populated areas as possible.

There's an old "SHTF" saying: "If you're within 5 miles of a 7-11, you're toast."
I don't think that's gonna do you any good...these people are like Maoists, they want everyone under their bootheel..

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I don't think that's gonna do you any good...these people are like Maoists, they want everyone under their bootheel..
To want something and to be able to achieve it are two different things. Look at the history of the last 70 or so years of conflicts. Cities are relatively easy to conquer and control, whereas remote, mountainous areas are nearly impossible.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 killed in crash during high-speed chase with Border Patrol

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So 42 invaders from latin America throw rocks at our law enforcement officers and Trump will not prosecute them..,,the excuse is that Trump won't seperate families..............
A working class American citizen who threw rocks at a cop.. on his own land would have a good chance of getting shot...he would undoubtedly get a good beating by the cops, and there is no doubt at all he would be seperated from his family, put in jail prosecuted and go to prison.....,somebody wanna tell me why I should pay taxes, why I should obey any law, why I should not advocate for the disolving of the federal goverment....the only people in America that are criminals are the law abiding citizens. There are no political solutions left to them.Trump is a sellout.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So 42 invaders from latin America throw rocks at our law enforcement officers and Trump will not prosecute them..,,the excuse is that Trump won't seperate families..............
A working class American citizen who threw rocks at a cop.. on his own land would have a good chance of getting shot...he would undoubtedly get a good beating by the cops, and there is no doubt at all he would be seperated from his family, put in jail prosecuted and go to prison.....,somebody wanna tell me why I should pay taxes, why I should obey any law, why I should not advocate for the disolving of the federal goverment....the only people in America that are criminals are the law abiding citizens. There are no political solutions left to them.including Trump
Watch out they might sick Mueller on you!

lexrgz7c7i121.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The USA has fallen...the rule of law is gone, we are living in a tyranny where those with power can inflict their violence on any citizen with impunity....and half the population is just fine with it.
They are on the payroll or utterly brainwashed like some in the other thread.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To want something and to be able to achieve it are two different things. Look at the history of the last 70 or so years of conflicts. Cities are relatively easy to conquer and control, whereas remote, mountainous areas are nearly impossible.
I feel that is wishfull thinking, these bastards are not going to allow even a seed of dissent to exist.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
somebody wanna tell me why I should pay taxes

Not me. I don't think you should pay taxes.

why I should obey any law,

You should obey basic laws. Don't steal or murder and the like. The rest are,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lets say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,up to you if'n you want to obey.

why I should not advocate for the disolving of the federal goverment..

You should advocate for the dissolving of the federal(CENTRAL) government as it exists today. We were never meant to have one. We were meant to have 50 governments United for a common defense and the Liberty of the Individual.

But, here's the rub. I think that's true no matter who is President. Trump was always just a step in that direction. And he still is. I've never agreed with everything Trump is about but there is no one that would have done those things different.

Trump is doing more on the border than anybody would have done.

No matter who is President you should not pay federal tax, you should not obey unjust laws and you should advocate for the dissolving of a CENTRAL government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors