Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DtXtSpiUcAATl-c.jpg:large

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wasn't Ron Paul nearly beaten to death in his front yard?

No. That was Rand Paul and a neighbor dispute. You might want to lay off reading about secret shit written by secret people and get yourself acquainted with some solid ideology from real people. You won't make the mistake of confusing Ron Paul with Rand Paul. And you would benefit greatly from the knowledge.

Lets not forget Bundy was a rancher who didn't want to pay his Federal grazing fees despite them being a 93% discount on the price of Cattle Feed & seized a federal office of land management in a standoff when the BLM tried to round up his cattle that were trespassing as they grazed on Federal Land and sell them to pay the over $1 million in arrears. The Cattleman's Association considered him an embarrassment to Cattlemen everywhere & his actions very unfair to the other cattlemen who paid their fees even if you & many others think he is a hero. The conspiracy theory there He put forward was HRC & BO wanted to use the arrears to confiscate his ranch because the land was rich in uranium & they wanted to confiscate it & sell it to U1's Rosatom.

Again, you might want to spend less time on the secret shit sourced from secret people and more time on information from real people with real names and real information. You're missing a lot of information in your assessment.

I know you won't take it but I'll offer some farm boy advice anyway. When being led to water, make sure that the water is clear before drinking it. If it's laced with koolaid(unnamed sources, unsubstantiated claims) don't drink it. The koolaid is masking a bad taste. ;)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. That was Rand Paul and a neighbor dispute. You might want to lay off reading about secret shit written by secret people and get yourself acquainted with some solid ideology from real people. You won't make the mistake of confusing Ron Paul with Rand Paul. And you would benefit greatly from the knowledge.

Again, you might want to spend less time on the secret shit sourced from secret people and more time on information from real people with real names and real information. You're missing a lot of information in your assessment.

I know you won't take it but I'll offer some farm boy advice anyway. When being led to water, make sure that the water is clear before drinking it. If it's laced with koolaid(unnamed sources, unsubstantiated claims) don't drink it. The koolaid is masking a bad taste. ;)

The Bundy information came from Wikipedia with regards to the Grazing Arrears, the BLM's confiscation of the cattle grazing on Federal Land to pay the arrears, Bundy's siege of the BLM office & the Cattleman's Assn opinion of him. What did I leave out - the Turtle Refuge that made him decide to stop the paying his fees (he previously paid for years) in protest until his grazing permit was cancelled?

It was supplemented with a known conspiracy theory regarding Uranium on the ranch being the motivation for the governments heavy handed play at HRC's behest to take control of ranch that was out there that I find suspicious.

Why don't you explain the jist of what really happened & what I'm missing being that you are so well informed on the matter.

Bottom line is Bundy isn't my primary concern. Foreign control over our government & critical infrastructure truly was obviously the point of my post.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Bundy information came from Wikipedia with regards to the Grazing Arrears, the BLM's confiscation of the cattle grazing on Federal Land to pay the arrears, Bundy's siege of the BLM office & the Cattleman's Assn opinion of him. What did I leave out - the Turtle Refuge that made him decide to stop the paying his fees (he previously paid for years) in protest until his grazing permit was cancelled?

It was supplemented with a known conspiracy theory regarding Uranium on the ranch being the motivation for the governments heavy handed play at HRC's behest to take control of ranch that was out there that I find suspicious.

Why don't you explain the jist of what really happened & what I'm missing being that you are so well informed on the matter.

Bottom line is Bundy isn't my primary concern. Foreign control over our government & critical infrastructure truly was obviously the point of my post.

You'll spend hours reading about Q stuff, watching videos about conspiracies and false flags and spend five minutes reading a wiki about the Bundy's?

I think I've made my point. ;)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll spend hours reading about Q stuff, watching videos about conspiracies and false flags and spend five minutes reading a wiki about the Bundy's?

I think I've made my point. ;)
So you have no answer. Not surprising.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you have no answer. Not surprising.

No answer to what?

If you want to know about the Bundy deal, read what the Bundy's say. It's bad form to get second hand information from me(or wiki). You have google just as I do.

My goal is not to force feed you. All I can do is point the finger in the general direction. Ideology is a personal experience.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
France mulls state of emergency after 3rd weekend of Yellow Vest protest mayhem
https://www.rt.com/news/445387-state-of-emergency-france-protests/

48 police officers injured at Yellow Vest protests in Toulouse (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
https://www.rt.com/news/445405-france-toulouse-yellow-vest-protest/

‘Most cops support Yellow Vest protesters over Macron’ – France police union chief to RT
https://www.rt.com/news/445352-police-union-yellow-vests-france-macron/

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Not me. I'm not gonna give any government or entity control over me. Foreign or Domestic.

If our government has no control over me, it matters not who controls our government. That's the part you don't seem to understand. If our government controls you then you can be controlled by a foreign entity that takes control of your government. You stop it by not giving our government control over you.

So, like I said. Fuck the Federal Government. NOBODY has control over me. NOBODY. NO GOVERNMENT. NO BANK. NO SOROS.

I rule me.

My primary concern is who controls ME.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not me. I'm not gonna give any government or entity control over me. Foreign or Domestic.

If our government has no control over me, it matters not who controls our government. That's the part you don't seem to understand. If our government controls you then you can be controlled by a foreign entity that takes control of your government. You stop it by not giving our government control over you.

So, like I said. Fuck the Federal Government. NOBODY has control over me. NOBODY. NO GOVERNMENT. NO BANK. NO SOROS.

I rule me.

My primary concern is who controls ME.
So you have legally become a Sovereign Citizen and are no longer a Citizen of the United States or the State in which you reside?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you have legally become a Sovereign Citizen and are no longer a Citizen of the United States or the State in which you reside?

Nope.

That's another group of people that spent too much time on the internet. :)

What I'm telling you is that if, using gun control as an example, the US bans guns as outsiders such as the UN would like to see happen I won't be abiding by that law. So, it doesn't fucking matter what the UN wants my government to do or if my government does it. I won't be applying that law.

If the government bans vaping, I'll be vaping.

If the government bans hunting, I'll be hunting.

If the government says I can't go on public land, I'll go on public land.

You get the idea. I'm fucking free.

And even better, with some of these things I won't be alone. So, it's not likely the government can make me not be free. It only took 2% of the colonial population to defy the King of England to make my ancesters free. It was a bloody mess but so be it.

There's no reason to list the laws I don't abide by currently, for obvious reason. :)

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
France mulls state of emergency after 3rd weekend of Yellow Vest protest mayhem
https://www.rt.com/news/445387-state-of-emergency-france-protests/

48 police officers injured at Yellow Vest protests in Toulouse (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
https://www.rt.com/news/445405-france-toulouse-yellow-vest-protest/

‘Most cops support Yellow Vest protesters over Macron’ – France police union chief to RT
https://www.rt.com/news/445352-police-union-yellow-vests-france-macron/

Millions of illegal aliens storm their nations borders bringing in terrorists who have slaughtered their citizens in dozens of terrorists attacks, rapists who have molested their childeren, and an unsusatianable debt in social services, that will destory the lives of the French working class plunging them into serfdom, prosecuting a genocidal policies on the French people........and yet they only think about declaring a state of emergency when actual French men and women look to take control of their future.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Millions of illegal aliens storm their nations borders bringing in terrorists who have slaughtered their citizens in dozens of terrorists attacks, rapists who have molested their childeren, and an unsusatianable debt in social services, that will destory the lives of the French working class plunging them into serfdom.......and yet they only think about declaring a state of emergency when actual French men and women look to take control of their future.
They are beating them & shooting them in the streets with snipers.

I guess if the French didn't feel the need to light everything on fire when they protest, things might go better for them.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope.

That's another group of people that spent too much time on the internet. :)

What I'm telling you is that if, using gun control as an example, the US bans guns as outsiders such as the UN would like to see happen I won't be abiding by that law. So, it doesn't fucking matter what the UN wants my government to do or if my government does it. I won't be applying that law.

If the government bans vaping, I'll be vaping.

If the government bans hunting, I'll be hunting.

If the government says I can't go on public land, I'll go on public land.

You get the idea. I'm fucking free.

And even better, with some of these things I won't be alone. So, it's not likely the government can make me not be free. It only took 2% of the colonial population to defy the King of England to make my ancesters free. It was a bloody mess but so be it.

There's no reason to list the laws I don't abide by currently, for obvious reason. :)
and the first thing they did before even picking up a gun to fight the British was...form a goverment...and write a couple of document codifiding the role and purpose of the goverment...We are facing a global movement to end the nation states,including this one..Our ancestors lived in a land where the possibility of wandering out into the wilderness to live free of any goverment was not some prepper fantasy, but a very real choice....and yet they choose to stay and fight for, and create one of the most remarkable human experiments in the History of the race. One of the problem I have with Capital "L" libertarians is they cherry pick history or simply ignore it, We are a product of over a thousand years of Western Civilization, if the US goes so does the idea ..that all men are created equal with certain inalienable rights...(that idea did not come from Ron Paul by the way).....and the law of the jungle emerges once again....there is a part of me that feels that after a thousand years of trial and error and sacrfice perhaps a debt is owed for the gift that was handed to us.like defending it...Benjiman Franklin said.."You have a Republic...if you can keep it".....if we all wander up into the Rockies and hide I don't think we can keep it....who knows maybe we need to sit back and watch it crash and then try and rebuild from the ashes....but the last time A Republic fell it took over a thousand years to rebuild it, and as a Father I don't wish to hand the new Dark Ages over to my child. Nor do I wish to hand over to my child some totalitarian gulag with Social Justice Warrior rhetoric plastered on the walls or the DNC Statsi apparatchiks bugging her phones and monitoring her facebook pages.....I mean honestly at this rate how many years...how many months do we have, before we will even be able to have this conversation online anywhere....how long before our doors start getting kicked in for thought crimes.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are beating them & shooting them in the streets with snipers.

I guess if the French didn't feel the need to light everything on fire when they protest, things might go better for them.
yeah they should burn the bitch down.Ya know this could spin into something that the EU won't be able to supress.and ignite the whole continient. hell they might wind up bringing back the guillotine on Macron an his boss Rothschild.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and so where the fuck is the California GOP...I live in California I don't hear the motherfuckers raising any sort of stink about it.
The California GOP was in on it. Only possible answer. They had to know they made it legal & the California GOP could have done the same thing to get their vote out after they stupidly allowed it to become law. They didn't even bother to try. They didn't challenge it in court?

Personally I don't know how the practice could be considered legal & for all I know, they might have pulled the same shit here. They are nothing but criminals.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.if we all wander up into the Rockies and hide I don't think we can keep it..

Who said anything about hiding?

Benjiman Franklin said.."You have a Republic...if you can keep it".

Yep. So we already have a Constitution and the means (2nd Amendment) to keep it. But Ben made his warning because the will and the decision making of the people could not be guarenteed by the constitution.

I can't speak for you and Pat but my will is good. I have not conceded anything. I will remain free.

And I also know that a strong Central government is counter productive to being free. And my decision making is based on that core fact. I am for the individual, not the government. I make my decisions based on my core/fundamental values of individual freedom and not based on fears of secret agendas.

So, think about this. If you view yourself as free, as you should, who is trying to rule over you is moot. It does not matter if it's a bunch of wannabe communists inside the US or if it's some secret society globalist fucks somewhere else in the world. It's fucking moot. The ONLY thing that is not moot is whether or not I maintain my individual freedom. As long as I maintain my individual freedom then somebody wasted allot of time and energy trying to influence my government.

You and Pat might concede that the government, and thus WHO controls the government, can rule over you. But I do not. Who controls the government is moot. My individual freedom is not moot.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.how long before our doors start getting kicked in for thought crimes.

Make the door kickers pay. :)

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make the door kickers pay. :)

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
and some peckerwood up in the middle off nowhere having a shoot out with ATF will be painted as just that ...a white nationalist loony who got what he deserved by the goverment agencies who protects us..blah blah blah...we all know the script the media will use...shooting up a bunch of goverment assassins may be satisfying to some people but in the end it is futile...knowledge as well as guns are needed to maintain freedom....as it is we have people going to wars across the planet... the fucking DNC is trying to gin one up right now with Russia. So we have one group of people with a flag and a bunch of rhetoric fighting another group with a flag and a differnet bunch of rhetoric.....but the real enemy is the banking cartels who use the goverment and the media to gin up wars that only bankers profit from...the elite use deceptions to make the people fight each other....do you seriuously think Mc Stain or Hilary wanted to go to war with Russia for your or mine sake...or for the profit that war brings.The elite do the same thing on a domestic level they already have painted anyone who defies the esablished power structures as Nazis and thus void of humanity and fair game for violence or death....as for the goverment I think it should be funded to protect the national borders and deliver the fucking mail....after that not one penny more...I think the Federal goverment should be given as little power as possible...but that is noit where we are at...and it is very important that people know exactlly how we got to this point so the mistakes are not repeated...To me it is extermely important to know the names and means by which the elite gained their power.

There is a reason the founders wrote the !st amendment before they wrote the 2nd amendment....the power of the people to speak ,and, write, and think are far,far a more potent threat to tyranny than bullets. ideas and thoughts are much harder to kill than people.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and some peckerwood up in the middle off nowhere having a shoot out with ATF will be painted as just that ...a white nationalist loony who got what he deserved by the goverment agencies who protects us..blah blah blah...we all know the script the media will use...shooting up a bunch of goverment assassins may be satisfying to some people but in the end it is futile...knowledge as well as guns are needed to maintain freedom....as it is we have people going to wars across the planet... the fucking DNC is trying to gin one up right now with Russia. So we have one group of people with a flag and a bunch of rhetoric fighting another group with a flag and a differnet bunch of rhetoric.....but the real enemy is the banking cartels who use the goverment and the media to gin up wars that only bankers profit from...the elite use deceptions to make the people fight each other....do you seriuously think Mc Stain or Hilary wanted to go to war with Russia for your or mine sake...or for the profit that war brings.The elite do the same thing on a domestic level they already have painted anyone who defies the esablished power structures as Nazis and thus void of humanity and fair game for violence or death....as for the goverment I think it should be funded to protect the national borders and deliver the fucking mail....after that not one penny more...I think the Federal goverment should be given as little power as possible...but that is noit where we are at...and it is very important that people know exactlly how we got to this point so the mistakes are not repeated...To me it is extermely important to know the names and means by which the elite gained their power.

There is a reason the founders wrote the !st amendment before they wrote the 2nd amendment....the power of the people to speak ,and, write, and think are far,far a more potent threat to tyranny than bullets. ideas and thoughts are much harder to kill than people.
The problem with the first is that they are re-writing history in the internet through Censorship as we speak. Things I read or watched two months ago are either gone all together or essentially edited to remove important information, often completely changing the piece.

I agree knowledge and discernment of real time intelligence are an imperative to navigating what is to come, and just as important as a well armed Militia or personal guns. Without that, we may very well wind up with EJ's Wakalanda calling the shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors