Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tt2umw3ilfu01.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Another victory in the right direction!! God Bless Our President Donald Trump!!

addtext_com_MjEwMTUzMTkxOTk.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I just got through watching ...again.Those two chicks Diamond and Silk rip congress a new one at the congressional hearings about Facebook censorship....and I thought..here we have two working class black ladies doing more to bring down censorship and thought control, more to preserve the first amnedment ..than all the well heeled rich lily white Ivy league schooled GOP suckasses in Congress.......I won't even mention the black democrats they were like a pack of overseers and Kapos.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pointing to NY subway High St - Brooklyn Bridge & Washington DC Mall as possible FFs in the pipe based on clues from ISIS flyer & Toronto Truck Attack

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are we to believe that the Deep State (HRC & BHO) set up Putin with the Uranium 1 deal in order to set up a covert Iranian Nuclear Weapons program in Syria where they shipped the uranium, simultaneously diverting some to North Korea. In Syria they set up a covert nuclear weapons program run by Iran in order to assemble Nuclear weapons that would be used by Iran to attack both the USA & Israel so they could literally wipe Israel off the map & start a nuclear world war 3 between the USA & Russia when the fissile material was traced to the Uranium 1 deal & they did so on China's, Pakistan's & the EU's behalf? This way China, Pakistan, & the EU would emerge to rule what was left of the world (if there was one that is) under a UN World Government as the saviors of the world.

Or are Israel, Saudi & Trump just working together to set the stage to make it look that way?

It is enough to make you nuts just trying to figure out just who us playing who in all this shit!

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are we to believe that the Deep State (HRC & BHO) set up Putin with the Uranium 1 deal in order to set up a covert Iranian Nuclear Weapons program in Syria where they shipped the uranium, simultaneously diverting some to North Korea. In Syria they set up a covert nuclear weapons program run by Iran in order to assemble Nuclear weapons that would be used by Iran to attack both the USA & Israel so they could literally wipe Israel off the map & start a nuclear world war 3 between the USA & Russia when the fissile material was traced to the Uranium 1 deal & they did so on China's, Pakistan's & the EU's behalf? This way China, Pakistan, & the EU would emerge to rule what was left of the world (if there was one that is) under a UN World Government as the saviors of the world.

Or are Israel, Saudi & Trump just working together to set the stage to make it look that way?

It is enough to make you nuts just trying to figure out just who us playing who in all this shit!
exacttly it is a great game, and we will never know the ins and outs of it...but I don't trust any of them ..hell for all I know the same men pull the strings in both tel aviv and in Tehran, and they just want to pull the entire world into constant war.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
exacttly it is a great game, and we will never know the ins and outs of it...but I don't trust any of them ..hell for all I know the same men pull the strings in both tel aviv and in Tehran, and they just want to pull the entire world into constant war.
So no opinions of your own?

See you later edited your post. Yeah no doubt it is the affiliated bankers that make the money no matter who wins so long as they can reduce the population as robotics and AI will provide the bulk of the labor force.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So no opinions of your own?
war .....any war is good for bussiness...I don't trust Isreal as far as I could throw them, they have their own self interests at heart always....Iran is a backward shithole capable of any insanity....the very fact the Ayatohllas still are wearing their heads speaks volumes ...maybe they are all on the same side against humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors