Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PlantB20180325_low.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the last month England has come to look more like North Korea than a European nation with any kind of human rights...say what you want about David Icke, but not for much longer,.......as the zionist have nullified free thought and free speech in the UK'...Lauren Southeren, Bittany Pettibone, pug dogs and now David Icke are verboteen.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The republican controlled government has started fulfilling their promises with the signing of the new spending bill...

Oh wait....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The republican controlled government has started fulfilling their promises with the signing of the new spending bill...

Oh wait....
It is not a republican controlled Congress. It is a Uniparty of Criminals, controlled by Wall Street bankers, a corporitocracy in the making, and a criminal cartel formerly known as the CIA.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is not a republican controlled Congress. It is a Uniparty of Criminals, controlled by Wall Street bankers, a corporitocracy in the making, and a criminal cartel formerly known as the CIA.
They call themselves Republican and belong to the Republican party....
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck then it must be a duck.
the old Republican party is dead.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They call themselves republican and democrats and you would be the first to say that neither represents the will of the people. They are a uni-party of criminals, Representing the central bankers who line their coffers, a shadow government in Washington DC, which is a corporation, owned by the City of London, operating on instructions to shift the power of government from the citizens of the USA to a corpitocracy run by the UN, and a criminal CIA run amok that runs drugs, gold, prostitution and traffics pedophilia as a means of control and blackmail.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck then it must be a duck.
the old Republican party is dead.
stupid fuck....you call yourself a MENSA member and you're dumb as a post, hell if there wasn't a CNN you'd wander the streets talking to yourself.so much for self delusion.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was looking around for this Q squared stuff they were talking about & saying to ignore it as anti-Semitic tripe in the video above & finally found it. Doesn't say where they dropped nor does it link & that alone is bothersome.

SOS: Q-squared Delivers a Set of Serious Messages About the POTUS (Updated)
http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=97185

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you see what happened with this stupid Hogg chump? Instead of getting more gun control they decided to make students use transparent backpacks and he goes on MSM whining its a violation of first amendment rights.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you see what happened with this stupid Hogg chump? Instead of getting more gun control they decided to make students use transparent backpacks and he goes on MSM whining its a violation of first amendment rights.
I really have to object here....I happen to know for a fact that there is a 4th grade girl at the vineyard elementary school in Barump Nevada who has made an extensive series of crayon drawings that refute this claim.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know I was just thinking..what happens when GOOLAG and Fascistbook decide that all the vast library of videos made about alternative health treatments, diet, nutrition, herbalists, ect...are deemed dnagerous quakery and they delete them all...for the public's protection of course.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really have to object here....I happen to know for a fact that there is a 4th grade girl at the vineyard elementary school in Barump Nevada who has made an extensive series of crayon drawings that refute this claim.
The funny part for me is he didn't even know what the 1st amendment is about and the pathetic part is he was likely feed what to say so 2 numbskulls

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know I was just thinking..what happens when GOOLAG and Fascistbook decide that all the vast library of videos made about alternative health treatments, diet, nutrition, herbalists, ect...are deemed dnagerous quakery and they delete them all...for the public's protection of course.
People need to start using alternatives.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
little creep was probablly "mentored" by the Podesta brother...both of them at the same time...repeatedly...

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer