Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks as if the cracks just got a little wider.....and you wonder why they are so busy censoring the internet.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
W4MSfZ2Gr8lrnn1suMG0XG0KzY2Fw1FH4jqjGxtfEn0.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Apparently this is a thing now. People write F Trump on a toilet and lick the toilet. I wish I was joking. Liberalism is a disease my friend
s

FB_IMG_1521512555367.jpg

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This has to be one of the sickest most totalitarian things I've seen in a long time...I think europe is going to be about as free as North Korea in a year or so....I mean even libtards should be able to scrape enough brain cells together to see the dangers in this.Hell they should just start building the gulags now and be done with it.I used to scoff at the idea that the showdown with the globalist would come to armed rebellion in the streets of europe and elsewhere, but now...I'm not so sure the people have many other alternatives. The first slaves in the Americas were Irish, the English were using any excuse at all , trumped up charges to jail able bodied Irishmen who they feared might join any insurecctions against the Crown, and then deport them off the island and sell them into slavery with the hopes they would either die in bondage or never be able to return to Ireland these men were deported from their own homeland not because. of any crime they committed, but because the English saw them as potential Irish Patriots who might take up arms...... the people need to remember the lengths the elite will go in order to maintain power and squash political dissent....and do it all within the bounds of the law and for the "common good" of society.

Can you imagine it..."Well Jacques you've done real good...it says here you found 30 right wing posts made on facebook..our officers should be visting them very soon.....this is going to look good on your record It will assure your early release".."on the other hand you there Pierre what's all this about you slandering honest immigrants who simply posted a video of their rape a 14 year old girl who was provoking them by wearing a miniskirt...this type of racist slander just won't do...looks like a 30 day stint in solitary confinment might get your mind right".
France Proposes Criminals Monitor Online Hate Speech as Part of Community Service
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...monitor-hate-speech-online-community-service/

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This has to be one of the sickest most totalitarian things I've seen in a long time...I think europe is going to be about as free as North Korea in a year or so....I mean even libtards should be able to scrape enough brain cells together to see the dangers in this.Hell they should just start building the gulags now and be done with it.I used to scoff at the idea that the showdown with the globalist would come to armed rebellion in the streets of europe and elsewhere, but now...I'm not so sure the people have many other alternatives. The first slaves in the Americas were Irish, the English were using any excuse at all , trumped up charges to jail able bodied Irishmen who they feared might join any insurecctions against the Crown, and then deport them off the island and sell them into slavery with the hopes they would either die in bondage or never be able to return to Ireland these men were deported from their own homeland not because. of any crime they committed, but because the English saw them as potential Irish Patriots who might take up arms...... the people need to remember the lengths the elite will go in order to maintain power and squash political dissent....and do it all within the bounds of the law and for the "common good" of society.

Can you imagine it..."Well Jacques you've done real good...it says here you found 30 right wing posts made on facebook..our officers should be visting them very soon.....this is going to look good on your record It will assure your early release".."on the other hand you there Pierre what's all this about you slandering honest immigrants who simply posted a video of their rape a 14 year old girl who was provoking them by wearing a miniskirt...this type of racist slander just won't do...looks like a 30 day stint in solitary confinment might get your mind right".
France Proposes Criminals Monitor Online Hate Speech as Part of Community Service
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...monitor-hate-speech-online-community-service/
All they care about is keeping the masses at each other's throats so they are not coming after their own.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to know where the hell this OIG Report is and where the hell the Homeland Security Voter Integrity report is. Both of these report were due near the ist of the month and were going to blow things wide open. OIG report we know is ready because that is why McCabe got fired.

Release these reports to the public now.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know...when you don't watch TV....you lose touch with what is going on...I gave up TV years ago because frankly it was stupid....watching the news was like watching Sesame Street....but when I see clips like the one above it sort of scares me, because if it is any litmus test of the intelligence of the average American...we're fucked..TV if anything has gotten even stupidier...it's gone from Sesame Street to Telatubies.I mean one of the glaring diffrences is the new generation of talking heads are really dumb..I mean like Walter Cronkite was an evil little weasel,but you knew he was quasi intelligent...but Don Lemon...really folks...he seems like he should be behind a checkout counter at Safeway....or selling tires....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know...when you don't watch TV....you lose touch with what is going on...I gave up TV years ago because frankly it was stupid....watching the news was like watching Sesame Street....but when I see clips like the one above it sort of scares me, because if it is any litmus test of the intelligence of the average American...we're fucked..TV if anything has gotten even stupidier...it's gone from Sesame Street to Telatubies.I mean one of the glaring diffrences is the new generation of talking heads are really dumb..I mean like Walter Cronkite was an evil little weasel,but you knew he was quasi intelligent...but Don Lemon...really folks...he seems like he should be behind a checkout counter at Safeway....or selling tires....

I'm an avid CNN viewer. For a reason.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm an avid CNN viewer. For a reason.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Oh hell @Time, I don't need to watch the damn TV..I live in California, all I have to do to know what CNN thinks is walk out the door....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry I'm confused.......which party does Paul Ryan belong to? If Trump signs this omnibus bill he's toast...his base will cut him loose....Maxine Waters can do with him what she wants....we have the DNC rigging nominations and elections on the one hand and the GOP just openly ignoring the people and policies they run on.....I'm not seeing a political solution here..we have the robber barons in silicon valley creating monopolies and shutting down the first amendment, and we have the major banks and corporations shutting down the 2nd amedment.....the globalists are going for the juglar boys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors