Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pedophile, who was elected fire chief in Pennsylvania despite being convicted of raping a 4-year-old, resigns amid controversy
  • Chief Roger Gilbert Jr. was convicted of sexual intercourse with a four-year-old in 2001
  • Spartansburg Mayor Ann Louise Wagner stood by him despite his status as a registered sex offender for his crime in 2000
  • The victim's mother does not believe he should be in a post where he could interact with children
  • Gilbert says 'I've changed my life for the better' since the crime - but he resigned after death threats and outrage
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fire-chief-resigns-post-amid-controversy.html

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
WqUXcdC.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting way of saying older people know you are full of shit because they were taught real science in school back then.

i7ep6xrR9iI95G6wZyafHuPhemMps8n02cJ8_tOUTyE.png

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently being investigated for corruption is part of the job for Israeli PM’s. They even locked one up, Olmert I believe.
So that is where the Dems got the Trump Dossier playbook from? Last I heard they were going to indict him for using a Chef to cook a dinner for a party at his house.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone finally made the meme that implies what I saw as a possibility the first time I looked at this painting.

fae5fdf9e05a4dff78144c383ce275fc1d155a2a5db0a158d19662537ed22a60.jpeg
187e1d55abaaacc61ac5029b191a68c35d8a5368d350d2186d79c4cff8ed2c8f.jpeg

Was starting to think it would never come & I was sick for even thinking it looked like she/he/it had a kid under there.

Everyone was having so much fun with BHOs portrait it just took a bit longer for them to turn their sights on Michael I guess.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone finally made the meme that implies what I saw as a possibility the first time I looked at this painting.

fae5fdf9e05a4dff78144c383ce275fc1d155a2a5db0a158d19662537ed22a60.jpeg
187e1d55abaaacc61ac5029b191a68c35d8a5368d350d2186d79c4cff8ed2c8f.jpeg

Was starting to think it would never come & I was sick for even thinking it looked like she/he/it had a kid under there.

Everyone was having so much fun with BHOs portrait it just took a bit longer for them to turn their sights on Michael I guess.
that painting looks about as much like Micheal as my cat does.

uo2.jpg

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
f..u..c..k..i..n..g insane any nation on the planet would allow something like this..it is a mockery of justice....it could be a picture of early morning on a new york subway, not a collection of the best legal minds in America.

She's out cold ain't she?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't get it. Would people prefer the media beat war drums so we and push a war with NK that will certainly be disastrous? The north and south koreans and most of the world are moving towards peace, the biggest obstacle is our government. Have people already forgotten what happened the last time the media was hand in hand with the govt on selling a war? Other than blind support for anything trump does, like our resident memetard mod, I can't understand why anyone would want a war with a nuclear nation.

For the record, I don't have cable TV and never read CNNFOXMSNBC so I have no idea what kind of love affair they have going with NK.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't get it. Would people prefer the media beat war drums so we and push a war with NK that will certainly be disastrous? The north and south koreans and most of the world are moving towards peace, the biggest obstacle is our government. Have people already forgotten what happened the last time the media was hand in hand with the govt on selling a war? Other than blind support for anything trump does, like our resident memetard mod, I can't understand why anyone would want a war with a nuclear nation.

For the record, I don't have cable TV and never read CNNFOXMSNBC so I have no idea what kind of love affair they have going with NK.
CNN is completely over the top with it while simultaneously beating up Trump & Pence at every possible opportunity blaming them for poor relations and threats of war w/ NK. Seems they fail to realize the only reason NK & SK are participating together is because of the pressure Trump has applied by freezing illicit assets funding the regime. Other MSMs are calling out their bias.

That ought to tell you it is over the top.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors