Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
DU0GQr8VQAAQGMq.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 Killed in Helicopter Crash Into Newport Beach Home ID’d; No Distress Call Made, NTSB Says
http://ktla.com/2018/01/31/authorities-id-3-killed-in-helicopter-crash-into-newport-beach-home/

Significant to the storm. Watzman and Reichelt were both employed with The Standard chain of boutique hotels, which has locations in West Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles, a company spokesperson confirmed. Has to do with AS. Pedo Human Trafficking ring operated out of the Hotels in his district.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't believe Andrew Brietbart died of natual causes...I don't believe the man that performed his autopsy, had a mysterious and lethal accident shortly after performing that autopsy..I don't believe Anton Scalia died a natural death I think he was murdered....now you are right odd accidents occur everyday...but it's the timing that has me concerned...we have it appears a war going on a shadow war within the various intelligence communities...the FBI and others don't feel the goverment should be left up to the people to run and they committed treason in order to see that they stayed in power...these are people who routinely make people die of "natural causes" at convenient times...and they want to stay in the shadows they don't want to be dragged into the light...and this whole accident could be an attempt to kill or it could just be sending a warning like the Mafia does..regardless I don't believe the secret service doesn't have the ability to make sure a truck isn't on a rail system being used by a large body of congressmen

Remember what Obama did with the IRS...first the media told us it was a couple of "rouge" agents..then it started climbing up the ladder all the way to Louis Lerner who fell on her sword to protect Obama....how similar is that to the bullshit we are seeing going on in the FBI...but with the FBI the stakes are much higher.....
For what it is worth it is interesting that ALL the Democrats wore black to the SOTU speech but they also ALL supposedly wore the Time's Up pins that were worn at the Grammy's.

upload_2018-1-31_23-55-25.png

That Garbage truck that was on the tracks, guess what company owned it.

73742393ca2e1c71d1dda51e67e58b241e1ef9d56cb9826601fa2cd675756387.jpg

Odd coincidence huh?

Owner reportedly had a hell of a time opening the business considering that pesky year & a half long RICO investigation & $20m lawsuit he was under. Supposedly Almost lost the business & everything he owned. Real Stroke of luck the investigation went away so he could open up huh?

Their love of symbolism will be their downfall.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if the millionaire skanks who protected Harvey Wienstien for decades and who attempt to deflect their resposnsibility by wearing their virtue signaling shrouds of black...saw this film at the Oscars and golden globe awards....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wonder what dirt he had on Hillary or Bill?
Right after it was leaked that Hillary and Obama blocked an FBI investigation of Hammas drug, gun, & human sex running during the push for Mideast peace he accidentally shoots himself in the head. Not too tough to connect the dots.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
is that the same Putin who is continually warning the west about the zionist who control the central banks of europe.
You are obviously paying too much attention. Take your little blue pill and watch an evening of CNN & late-night comedy programming so you can rejoin the intellectual ranks & be an accepted member of society (unless you are white in which case we will eat you). - The DNC

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are obviously paying too much attention. Take your little blue pill and watch an evening of CNN & late-night comedy programming so you can rejoin the intellectual ranks & be an accepted member of society (unless you are white in which case we will eat you). - The DNC
if I take the pill do I get to have sex with a real live girl like Lena Dunham or Kathy Griffin.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors