Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DMhNu99VFY-kyh0YVmai9D6w193__RaovzGqnalM0L8.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Military, provisional ballots tallied in Alabama’s US Senate race; not enough to swing the outcome
http://whnt.com/2017/12/20/military...-senate-race-not-enough-to-swing-the-outcome/

Alabama Secretary of State’s Office says the office received 366 ballots from UOCAVA voters. State officials have verified only 2,888 provisional ballots out of a total of 4,967. They add that no additional ballots are eligible to be received.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump suggests US will cut off aid for countries that vote for UN resolution
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ll-cut-off-aid-for-countries-that-vote-for-un

I posted this over in the whiners thread cause Crommie was takin a premature victory lap over a UN "resolution".
I think I speak for most thinking Americans when I say... fut the UN. :sneaka:

Bravo Mr President!!! And Bravo to Ambassador Nikki Haley!

I would LOVE to have seen it in person! Ms Haley slapping down this Arab vote with a veto...
...and her comment to those who voted for it...

“an insult that won’t be forgotten".

Gee, :) That sounds a lot like 'yer welfare check might be late'.

Baby gots balls. You go girl!!! :vino:

I'm likin Ambassador Nikki more every day... The Arab League can stuff it.
Nikki's kickin ass an' Taking Names. Not only is your 'endowment' gonna be late
...but we may need to renegotiate a few of these earlier arms deals.

PS... Do we needa put'choo on the NoFly list too?

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who

I posted this over in the whiners thread cause Crommie was takin a premature victory lap over a UN "resolution".
I think I speak for most thinking Americans when I say... fut the UN. :sneaka:

Bravo Mr President!!! And Bravo to Ambassador Nikki Haley!

I would LOVE to have seen it in person! Ms Haley slapping down this Arab vote with a veto...
...and her comment to those who voted for it...

“an insult that won’t be forgotten".

Gee, :) That sounds a lot like 'yer welfare check might be late'.

Baby gots balls. You go girl!!! :vino:

I'm likin Ambassador Nikki more every day... The Arab League can stuff it.
Nikki's kickin ass an' Taking Names. Not only is your 'endowment' gonna be late
...but we may need to renegotiate a few of these earlier arms deals.
Gotta agree 100%. Great to see an administration with a proper foreign policy of withdrawing financial aid & support for countries that oppose our foreign policy.

While I am very cautious about Trump's support for a nation that has attacked us more than once (Liberty, 9-11, & many more) and involved us in multiple wars while bribing most of Congress with the very excessive financial aid we provide them, if they cooperate by financially draining their own swamp & cutting off the power of the Zionists it may be worth it in the long run but I firmly believe Israel should fight its own damn wars, stop fucking around with our country, & cease the AIPAC pledge/lobbying.

Every president since Reagan has wanted an airbase in Israel which they constantly denied & now they are begging Trump to open one because they know they are gonna be in deep shit if they don't play nice. Of course it is also Bibi's way of signalling his own swamp that their time is up as well as it is the only way he has a shot of maintaining control against them.

That said, Fuck these upstart globalists in the UN. We are no longer the World's pocketbook or army & we should definitely have a merit based greatly reduced foreign aid policy. We should always project military power around the world, but only on a big stick defensive/deterrence/strategic/spec op basis. The Trafficking must end.

Bravo Hailey & Bravo Trump!

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That said, Fuck these upstart globalists in the UN.
We are no longer the World's pocketbook or army & we should definitely have a merit based greatly reduced foreign aid policy.
We should always project military power around the world, but only on a big stick defensive/deterrence/strategic/spec op basis.
The Trafficking must end.

Bravo Hailey & Bravo Trump!

:bliss:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Limbaugh NUKES Brokaw: Fox News Is Only Place Where TRUTH Of The Russian Investigation Is Reported

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a beautiful attack right at the heart (wallet) of the Swamp.

I urge everyone to read the above link to the WhiteHouse.gov site where the Executive Order appeared this morning...
Do really think this is targeted at american corruption? I think its more to go after russian, turkish and china money in the country.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE SWAMP! :bliss:
Guessing you haven't found the Annex https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243

I have not dug into the Annex list to find exactly what entities in our swamp are already or will be affected due to affiliations with those listed but I'm getting the impression It will be a great tool when it is more broadly applied.

Great flexibility in adding names though through such things as Sealed Federal Warrants perhaps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors