Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think he'd pair up well the amazon. You can see in her eyes they have the same sharp wit and single-minded focus.
yeah, come to think of it, you have a point...I think you pegged it....or maybe she will.

seven+beauties.jpg

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh yeah this makes sense...this is starting to make Joe Mc Carthy look like a slacker....the DNC has a sort of like a circular firing squad thing going on....

I have a couple of Russian trinkets that someone that visited Russia gave me as a gift. I'm thinking maybe I better bury them.

An egg and metal expandable shot glass.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a couple of Russian trinkets that someone that visited Russia gave me as a gift. I'm thinking maybe I better bury them.
to late comrade...big brother is watching......,stay where you are don't move....... a car load of guys with big red rubber noses and giant flat shoes from the FBI should be arriving at your location in 3 minutes.....unless they get paid to get lost.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find it a tad hilarious that cromwell wanted to blame cali's water issues on water fountains in vegas. Have they SEEN the pools in cali? lmfao. California's had water issues for decades, not a new problem. I remember public schooling and all the water conservation crap they taught us. I remember going to the levees where they strain the shit water to turn it back into drinking water. My dad works for a pool company out there in silicon valley and he was discussing all the cute laws and tricks they have. Special fees and approvals have to be met to install a new pool, but there's no restriction for those with existing pools who wish to drain and refill them.

Air quality throughout the nation might have improved as a whole but in liberal holes like california with some of the most strict pollution laws around has the shittiest air. If liberal logic and tree hugger policies were so effective, why is cali a toilet?

Usa Today, 4-19-17, California again leads list with 6 of the top 10 most polluted cities.
Science Daily, 6-19-17, California named state with worst air quality (again)
qz.com, 4-19-17, California home to 8 of 10 cities with worst air
daily news, 8-10-16, SoCal leads nation in most air pollution deaths
la times, 11-15-17, SoCal smog worsens second straight year

And this is where all these environmentally righteous fuckwits spawn from who tell us how the country 'should' be run, how clean we should be and how we should stop letting pollution run rampant. Hell pot, meet fucking kettle. Fix your own shit first before preaching. Somehow between '05/'07 and '09/'11 nasa determined there was a 32% decrease in pollution over new york and a 42% decrease in atlanta. Not in fucking california though, church of saving the planet. Hmmm.

Maybe it's their booming population. Oh no, that likely isn't the case. According to an article from the sacbee in 2016, population exploded in california and averaged around 3% annually from 1900-2004. The past 11yrs in a row they've seen population increases under 1% and it continues to fall from .81% in 2015 to .66% in 2016.

Hilarious that cali is the self appointed environmentally appropriate judge of the rest of the nation. It's like getting parenting advice from a crackwhore mother in the ghetto with one kid missing and the other two in lockup. Must be all those clean air facilities, solar panels, wind farms and electric vehicles.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there is also the element that the Obama adminstration cut water to the valley for voting against him.
Actually I don't blame Obama at all... all he did was NOT act..... Blame goes to lying Senator Feinstein and the STATE regulators.... water allocation are based on what the state asks for and allows INTO the federal systems. the feds can't give you water the state doesn't give to the feds first. Tangled Web of regulation.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find it a tad hilarious that cromwell wanted to blame cali's water issues on water fountains in vegas. Have they SEEN the pools in cali? lmfao. California's had water issues for decades, not a new problem. I remember public schooling and all the water conservation crap they taught us. I remember going to the levees where they strain the shit water to turn it back into drinking water. My dad works for a pool company out there in silicon valley and he was discussing all the cute laws and tricks they have. Special fees and approvals have to be met to install a new pool, but there's no restriction for those with existing pools who wish to drain and refill them.

Air quality throughout the nation might have improved as a whole but in liberal holes like california with some of the most strict pollution laws around has the shittiest air. If liberal logic and tree hugger policies were so effective, why is cali a toilet?

Usa Today, 4-19-17, California again leads list with 6 of the top 10 most polluted cities.
Science Daily, 6-19-17, California named state with worst air quality (again)
qz.com, 4-19-17, California home to 8 of 10 cities with worst air
daily news, 8-10-16, SoCal leads nation in most air pollution deaths
la times, 11-15-17, SoCal smog worsens second straight year

And this is where all these environmentally righteous fuckwits spawn from who tell us how the country 'should' be run, how clean we should be and how we should stop letting pollution run rampant. Hell pot, meet fucking kettle. Fix your own shit first before preaching. Somehow between '05/'07 and '09/'11 nasa determined there was a 32% decrease in pollution over new york and a 42% decrease in atlanta. Not in fucking california though, church of saving the planet. Hmmm.

Maybe it's their booming population. Oh no, that likely isn't the case. According to an article from the sacbee in 2016, population exploded in california and averaged around 3% annually from 1900-2004. The past 11yrs in a row they've seen population increases under 1% and it continues to fall from .81% in 2015 to .66% in 2016.

Hilarious that cali is the self appointed environmentally appropriate judge of the rest of the nation. It's like getting parenting advice from a crackwhore mother in the ghetto with one kid missing and the other two in lockup. Must be all those clean air facilities, solar panels, wind farms and electric vehicles.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anti-Trump 9th Circuit Judge Resigns After Multiple Women Accuse Him of Sexual Misconduct
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...igns-multiple-women-accuse-sexual-misconduct/

I like this bit at the bottom of the article....
Kozinski’s retirement leaves five seats open on the 9th Circuit, with two more judges already having announced their intention to retire next year.
That gives President Donald Trump potentially seven seats to fill on the largest and most liberal appeals court in the country, Fox News reported.

:bliss:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More & more of these stories popping up in MSMs lately

'Stunning' Tic Tac shaped UFO encounter by US Navy pilot? 'It was not from this world'
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017...us-navy-pilot-it-was-not-from-this-world.html

Almost like to swamp is preparing to blame their crimes on aliens or something huh?

Nooo, this incident is from 2004.
What makes it unique is the video that was taken by the FA18s. That video was just released... by the Pentagon with it's full chain of custody.

It's freakin wild... the dam thing defied physics. Supposedly there are more vids coming.
But this one release was enough to convince me... Remember, chain-of-custody means fraud-proof.
I guess "drone" is pilot vernacular for UFO. (?)

"There's a whole fleet of em; look on the ASA"

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crooked Hillary Clinton’s Favorability Rating Drops to 25-Year Record Low

favorable rating of 36 percent, according to the poll from Gallup? You know that's fake news!

No frigging way there are that many stupid ass brain dead Liberals left are there? Tell me it ain't so after they learned she bought the DNC with money she got from selling our Uranium to North Korea, Iran & Russia!

Wonder what they will think when they finally fucking realize she is guilty of Arms, Drug, Human, and Human Body Parts Trafficking in addition to being a thieving pedophile and serial murderer.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we need to send the NFL to Libya and they can remedy this....this was created by Obama and Hilary...at this point in time if you believe that they did not know this was the inevitable outcome of their actions if you believe that they somehow did not forsee this, if you believe this wasn't done on purpose to invade europe and spearhead white genocide, then these people's suffering can be laid at your feet as well....the muslim slave trade is alive and well and Obama sold more black africans into slavery than Robert E Lee...or Stonewall Jackson....Social JUstice Warriors are silent they have moire important things to do like steal MAGA hats beat innocent people, outlaw milk and algerbra and haircuts...while muslims carry off africans into a life of misery...american liberals are fighting.."microaggressions".....over 15 years ago I read a book on the thriving african slave trade in the muslim world..it was about an orginization called S.O.S trying to to educate the world to what was happening.The head of the Orginzation was a Dutch guy, and even back then he said..if these people were being taken into slavery by whites the world would have been outraged,but because the slave owners were muslims, the westeren media refused to report on it....nothing has changed.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here I thought it was just me missing the news....Seems like others have noticed the deafening silence as well.

Hmm… McCabe Testified For 7.5 Hours to House Intel Committee Today and NOTHING Was Leaked to CNN
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...use-intel-committee-today-nothing-leaked-cnn/

Adam “two fake sources” Schiff - Too Funny!
Just means it went bad for FBI and Dems....
Otherwise Shifty would have found the first camera he could leak to.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I keep hearing rumors for weeks about Schumer, Booker & Menendez are supposedly next - soon to fall for "partying" with underage Dominican girls very soon.

Schumer is supposedly trying to run damage control on it by floating a fake sex misconduct accusations story so he can discredit that and lump the Dominicans in with it to discredit them in advance.

Anyone hear anything or got any links or info on this?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I keep hearing rumors about Schumer, Booker & Menendez are next - soon to fall for "partying" with underage Dominican girls very soon.

Schumer is supposedly trying to run damage control on it by floating a fake sex misconduct accusations story so he can discredit that and lump the Dominicans in with it to discredit them in advance.

Anyone hear anything or got any links or info on this?
Guilty or innocent, I'd be happy to see Schumer go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors