Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
XZpbpdctfH0ZcMfESms0s8WU6-Ypavai8NTvIgnWUDw.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the kind of thing that should remind any American just why we need guns...and more of them...can you imagine to exactlly what lengths this insane woman would go to in order to install absolute authority over American ctizens...you would have to be an idiot not to see, that people like her would happily create gulags for political dissent....
Report: Former Democrat FEC Chairman Calls for Americans Sharing ‘Fake News’ to be Fined

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/...or-individuals-sharing-fake-news-to-be-fined/

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This is the kind of thing that should remind any American just why we need guns...and more of them...can you imagine to exactlly what lengths this insane woman would go to in order to install absolute authority over American ctizens...you would have to be an idiot not to see, that people like her would happily create gulags for political dissent....
Report: Former Democrat FEC Chairman Calls for Americans Sharing ‘Fake News’ to be Fined

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/...or-individuals-sharing-fake-news-to-be-fined/
Big Mother wants to control thought and speech. One of the many reasons i didn’t vote for Hillary.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Air Force could recall up to 1,000 retired pilots following Trump executive order

Well that pretty much rules out a command rank purge of Globalists. Looks like NK is on the menu with expected Russia as Main Course, while Isreal attacks Syria and Saudi Arabia attacks Iran for dessert. Hopefully it will not go nuclear with Russia, but Trump is at least going through the motions of selling us out and I believe he is. Hillary's arrest will no longer be a priority on a war footing, the Swamp will never be drained. We've been had.

Our real war should be with China since they currently lack the nuclear capacity to completely destroy our country in a first strike. I've seen an awful lot about NK being the forecasted refuge of the globalists if they were to lose power in the USA but that makes no sense at all to me when Jerusalem butters their bread and half of Congress is involved in selling America's Military Technology secrets to China.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know that if Trump actually were to do the job we hired him to do and restore power to the American people while Draining the Swamp at least four and possibly all five of these assholes would be behind bars when he is done. I don't think there has ever been a time in history where so many former presidents Guilty of Outright Treason against the People of the United States of America have gathered in such proximity together in one place at one time.

Former presidents unite for first time since 2013 for hurricane relief concert

36810d8e37e82f2afad85fe3a3802fa7.jpg

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Air Force could recall up to 1,000 retired pilots following Trump executive order

Well that pretty much rules out a command rank purge of Globalists. Looks like NK is on the menu with expected Russia as Main Course, while Isreal attacks Syria and Saudi Arabia attacks Iran for dessert. Hopefully it will not go nuclear with Russia, but Trump is at least going through the motions of selling us out and I believe he is. Hillary's arrest will no longer be a priority on a war footing, the Swamp will never be drained. We've been had.

Our real war should be with China since they currently lack the nuclear capacity to completely destroy our country in a first strike. I've seen an awful lot about NK being the forecasted refuge of the globalists if they were to lose power in the USA but that makes no sense at all to me when Jerusalem butters their bread and half of Congress is involved in selling America's Military Technology secrets to China.

Remember what Bush (Dubya) said in that video about money being more important than peace.
At this point China supplies much of the junk that keeps Walmart ETC in business (not to mention vapers).
N. Korea was an asset to China back when. now-a-days Little Kim is proving to be an embarrassment to China,
while they're likely to rattle swords for show it isn't to the convenience of the bottom line to push it with US.
Though Trump may well take N Korea out of the game I think his main dish is Iran/Syria to get the deed over and done.
As you said...Mazel Tov! Oy!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember what Bush (Dubya) said in that video about money being more important than peace.
At this point China supplies much of the junk that keeps Walmart ETC in business (not to mention vapers).
N. Korea was an asset to China back when. now-a-days Little Kim is proving to be an embarrassment to China,
while they're likely to rattle swords for show it isn't to the convenience of the bottom line to push it with US.
Though Trump may well take N Korea out of the game I think his main dish is Iran/Syria to get the deed over and done.
As you said...Mazel Tov! Oy!
That's where I differ in thought. I look at it as if our country is so indebted to China that our own politicians have sold us out to pin their hopes on the opportunities that will rise of China are the future of the very new world order that has decimated this country. China has controlling interests in half of Hollywood and the media giants. Are they not using those positions to influence our media.

I believe China was responsible for attacks on Fitzgerald and USS McCain if they were not inside job NWO globalist False Flag Attacks. I believe they have ordered Lil' Kim to threaten nuclear war and to launch missiles at the behest of the democrats as it is their intention to distract from their shortcomings by NK actions and sweep the midterms when Trump attacks NK using tactical nukes and scares the living shit out of the American Electorate thereby allowing Dems to sweep the 2018 midterms gaining control of the House & Senate while Impeaching Trump for attacking using tactical nukes in a preemptive strike. They will give NK & SK to China as reparations and decimate our Constitution.

We would be better off if we were to ever strike preemptively with nuclear weapons if we struck both NK AND China just to get it over with in one fell swoop. Turn them both into glass parking lots. To the victor goes the spoils and essentially wipes out our national debt to other countries while simultaneously removing the NWO long term refuge and future pickings from play for many years to come until the fallout subsides. If we split the spoils with Putin it is unlikely he would be inclined to retaliate and he could become America's greatest ally. We are much more compatible with Russian society and the Europeans than we would ever be with China and our industry & manufacturing would have no choice but to return to our shores to Make America Great Again. NWO bankers debt could be reneged upon in light of their crimes against humanity and central banks removed from Rothchild control while our wealth stolen for a century or more is returned home.

While the prospect of being the aggressor in a nuclear war is loathsome to me, tactcally, this would be the most efficient and most survivable scenario for the USA & the human race if the nuclear genie is ever unleashed on the earth.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's where I differ in thought. I look at it as if our country is so indebted to China that our own politicians have sold us out to pin their hopes on the opportunities that will rise of China are the future of the very new world order that has decimated this country.

I believe China was responsible for attacks on Fitzgerald and USS McCain if they were not inside job NWO globalist False Flag Attacks. I believe they have ordered Lil' Kim to threaten nuclear war and to launch missiles at the behest of the democrats as it is their intention to distract from their shortcomings by NK actions and sweep the midterms when Trump attacks NK using tactical nukes and scares the living shit out of the American Electorate thereby allowing Dems to sweep the 2018 midterms gaining control of the House & Senate while Impeaching Trump for attacking using tactical nukes in a preemptive strike. They will give NK & SK to China as reparations and decimate our Constitution.

We would be better off if we were to ever strike preemptively with nuclear weapons if we struck both NK AND China just to get it over with in one fell swoop. Turn them both into glass parking lots. To the victor goes the spoils and essentially wipes out our national debt to other countries while simultaneously removing the NWO long term refuge and future pickings from play for many years to come until the fallout subsides. If we split the spoils with Putin it is unlikely he would be inclined to retaliate and he could become America's greatest ally. We are much more compatible with Russian society and the Europeans than we would ever be with China and our industry & manufacturing would have no choice but to return to our shores to Make America Great Again. NWO bankers debt could be reneged upon in light of their crimes against humanity and central banks removed from Rothchild control while our wealth stolen for a century or more is returned home.

While the prospect of being the aggressor in a nuclear war is loathsome to me, tactcally, this would be the most efficient and most survivable scenario for the USA & the human race if the nuclear genie is ever unleashed on the earth.
you're a ray of sunshine you are.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

- Voltaire

The First Amendment Is Under Serious Assault In Order To Stifle Anti-Israel Boycotts

Having grown up in post WWII America and being force fed Zionist controlled media brainwashing from birth,living in an economy controlled by zionist bankers fiat currency,and ruled over by a goverment controled by those same zionist bankers....it has taken me most of my life before I realized how true Voltaire's words are. The Westeren world is at each other's throats right now, left and right accuse each other of everything under the sun and bicker, and still the influence and control of zionists in our countries is ignored and lied about.kept under wraps in the shadows, and to even speak about it is to invite vicious attack....I have to consider like Voltaire said, what are those things which will get me universally condemed by both left and right.....Today in this world it is a crime punishable by jail time in 17 countires for me to deny the Jewish Holocaust, and yet there is not a single other Holocaust in history I have to be afraid to examine ....the Stalinist purges, the Cultural revolution of Mao, the killing fields of Cambodia, the Armenian holocaust..all of them I'm free to examine ask questions about deny or support free of prison or viscious attacks by thugs like the ADL.......and I have to ask myself.....why is that.........How much power do the zionist wield that they can force 17 countries to jail their own citizens for free thought.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you're a ray of sunshine you are.
LOL.

Sorry, I guess I my faith in POTUS's ability to out maneuver the SWAMP has been shaken in the nagging thought that he may have been the swamp all along. That callup of over 1,000 pilots can have but one purpose. It certainly sends a very serious message to NK and perhaps that is what Trump needs to do to resolve this.

If and when he attacks Lil Kim is it likely at this point that neither China or Russia will oppose him militarily at this point. We probably could wipe out the regime and unite the Peninsula under ROK control without anyone interceding. It is the use of offensive tactical nukes that would be massively opposed worldwide.

What is your take on the situation sunshine?

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This country might be due for another civil war. For the last 50-60yrs it's been like a shitstorm of passive aggressive nagging and let's face it, no one ever is open to talking it out through therapy. Some yelling and screaming, broken dishes and some dirty make up sex would probably be more therapeutic.

Just like those who think we should 'talk it out' with places like NK. Seriously, has that EVER worked in the past of human history? A good sound ass kicking generally is what it comes to. How did talking it out work with Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin or any of the rest?

Fwiw that meme Tpat posted about bi-racial adults had me laughing my ass off. I posted on social media about Kaepershit and how he deserves what he got for the storm he started and how his performance had gone downhill. Some moron accused me of being against Kaepershit because he's black and therefor I must be a racist. I was shocked. I said because he's black?? He's barely blacker than I am, even Michael Jackson was more black than Kaepershit. The meme was on point. There's a lot of things I don't like about that moron, taking a knee, supporting che and commies, being a complete asshat on top of a shit ball player. Even if I were somehow racist he's certainly not ethnic enough to even show on my radar in spite of his over compensating fro. Anymore than I despise pocahontas for being Native American because her pappy had high cheek bones. lmao

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
California city asserts right to search residence without warrant
'Putting your home on the market should not mean mortgaging your constitutional rights'
http://www.wnd.com/2017/10/california-city-asserts-right-to-search-residence-without-warrant/
If I'm understanding this correctly, "Putting your home on the market" is not what triggers the inspection requirement; signing an Agreement of Sale does. These are rather different things. One can put a house "on the market" and never accept and sign an Agreement of Sale. Conversely, one can also accept an sign an Agreement of Sale without ever having put the property "on the market".

That said, I'd refuse to live anywhere that that the local government demanded to inspect a private residence as part of a sale.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Hi Corey..remember me?...I just thought we could have a private little chat in this jail cell...somewhere away from the prying eyes of the public....can I get you anything...coffee ,beer, a lethal overdose of a common narcotic".
They will just put him in Rehab and by the time they are done with his "Therapy" he won't even remember who Corey Haim was, much less what happened to him.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tpat591 said: ↑
California city asserts right to search residence without warrant
'Putting your home on the market should not mean mortgaging your constitutional rights'
http://www.wnd.com/2017/10/california-city-asserts-right-to-search-residence-without-warrant/
If I'm understanding this correctly, "Putting your home on the market" is not what triggers the inspection requirement; signing an Agreement of Sale does. These are rather different things. One can put a house "on the market" and never accept and sign an Agreement of Sale. Conversely, one can also accept an sign an Agreement of Sale without ever having put the property "on the market".
That said, I'd refuse to live anywhere that that the local government demanded to inspect a private residence as part of a sale.

The article's first paragraph: "Real estate agents in Santa Barbara, California, are suing their city over a law that gives city inspectors full access to homes, arguing it violates the U.S. Constitution’s Fourth Amendment privacy protections."

Note it does not say "police officers", it says inspectors. There is a difference.
In order to protect the home buyer the city or county's building and zoning department reserves the right to inspect the property
for code violations which would otherwise become the responsibility of the new proprietor.

Once you list your property you kinda give up your right to privacy in that the house will be shown to prospective buyers.
(a reason why I'm waiting to move to another place before listing my present home)

Moreover, if you've ever sold a house to a buyer who uses an FHA loan to buy the property
you know that FHA requires an inspection of the property before they give the buyer a mortgage,
and most banks also require an inspection from a private home inspector before they give you a loan.

Not sure in which city/county Rossum resides but most Florida municipalities require
such house inspections before the closing
and of course the FHA is a federal entity.

I always think twice before using WMD as a source because they're as likely to lean way to the right
as Huffington Post is to lean to the left, in fact more so. WMD is fond of using click bait and sensationalist headlines

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
for some reason which the story doesn't make clear is ICE was involved in the arresst.
Saw that but since it was not explained didn't mention it. Perhaps Ice was conducting an immigrant human trafficking investigation that netted him. Perhaps Stephen Salamak is actually an immigrant - It is NJ after all.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The article's first paragraph: "Real estate agents in Santa Barbara, California, are suing their city over a law that gives city inspectors full access to homes, arguing it violates the U.S. Constitution’s Fourth Amendment privacy protections."

Note it does not say "police officers", it says inspectors. There is a difference.
In order to protect the home buyer the city or county's building and zoning department reserves the right to inspect the property
for code violations which would otherwise become the responsibility of the new proprietor.

Once you list your property you kinda give up your right to privacy in that the house will be shown to prospective buyers.
(a reason why I'm waiting to move to another place before listing my present home)

Moreover, if you've ever sold a house to a buyer who uses an FHA loan to buy the property
you know that FHA requires an inspection of the property before they give the buyer a mortgage,
and most banks also require an inspection from a private home inspector before they give you a loan.

Not sure in which city/county Rossum resides but most Florida municipalities require
such house inspections before the closing
and of course the FHA is a federal entity.

I always think twice before using WMD as a source because they're as likely to lean way to the right
as Huffington Post is to lean to the left, in fact more so. WMD is fond of using click bait and sensationalist headlines
I agree that C/O inspections are a part of almost every sale to protect buyer. Got the impression that was a tax assessor inspection effort but perhaps it was misleading.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree that C/O inspections are a part of almost every sale to protect buyer. Got the impression that was a tax assessor inspection effort but perhaps it was misleading.
From the article:
"The Fourth Amendment protects citizens against unreasonable searches and seizures. It’s why police must have a warrant or other legal adjudication to enter a residence." Search and seizure not same as inspection"
and
"But in Santa Barbara, the city law “requires home sellers to apply for a zoning inspection report and pay a $475 fee for the inspection process within five days of a sale agreement.”

“The inspections are open-ended, covering a variety of city codes – even though the Zoning Department staffers who conduct them aren’t licensed as building inspectors or surveyors,” the legal team argued."
...covering a variety of city codes...
Note where it says "even though the Zoning Department staffers who conduct them aren’t licensed as building inspectors or surveyors,” the legal team argued."
Total bullshit. An employee of a municipality's building and zoning department does not need to be individually licensed.
He or she has the training given him by the department and it's cumulative experience. A private home inspector
on the other hand needs to be licensed in order to prove that he/she has the appropriate training.

This case is a matter of ignorant lawyers trying to squeeze the municipal teat
and some sonofabitch property owner trying to unload a defective property on an unsuspecting buyer and getting
his sale interfered with by the municipal building and zoning inspectors.

(note: I won't argue that some building and zoning inspectors don't know jack or accept bribes
as I've experienced both situations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors