Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something tells me this will be interesting:

C_blK0xXUAEcp_O.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I blamed Hillary for Hillarys loss.

Glad she lost, however sad that Trump won....
Was just an America Loses election.

Lets not forget that Comey's bunch are investigating the Trump - Russia ties as well.
did Hannity mention that?
I honestly do not know could not make it past a couple of minutes thru his Trump slobber fest.
Nor could I make it thru a Hillary slobber fest.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep for the partisan ones.

Comey was/is an ass and I am not sure whose side he was on.

My earlier nausea was for hannity.

I feel the same for those blindly partisan ones on the left or right.

the fat guy leftie that wears the snapbacks? I forget his name, but he is disgusting.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recently a professor at Duke University critizied being forced to attend a "diversity training" class for which he was formally disciplined by the Univeristy..below is his response.

"Dear Faculty Colleagues,

I’m responding to Thea’s exhortation that we should attend the Racial Equity Institute Phase 1 Training scheduled for 4-5 March. In her message she made her ideological commitments clear. I’ll do the same, in the interests of free exchange.

I exhort you not to attend this training. Don’t lay waste your time by doing so. It’ll be, I predict with confidence, intellectually flaccid: there’ll be bromides, clichés, and amen-corner rah-rahs in plenty. When (if) it gets beyond that, its illiberal roots and totalitarian tendencies will show. Events of this sort are definitively anti-intellectual. (Re)trainings of intellectuals by bureaucrats and apparatchiks have a long and ignoble history; I hope you’ll keep that history in mind as you think about this instance.

We here at Duke Divinity have a mission. Such things as this training are at best a distraction from it and at worst inimical to it. Our mission is to thnk, read, write, and teach about the triune Lord of Christian confession. This is a hard thing. Each of us should be tense with the effort of it, thrumming like a tautly triple-woven steel thread with the work of it, consumed by the fire of it, ever eager for more of it. We have neither time nor resources to waste. This training is a waste. Please, ignore it. Keep your eyes on the prize."

Paul

Does not all this call to mind Mao's reducation camps.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smuck shumer is calling for investigation. They will never let go of Russian collusion. Even though it's proven there is none . He has a 4 year uphill battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the anti trumpets and special investigator people are all saying the same things they have since Trump came down the escalator. The Establishment want a special council so they can protect themselves and pick their own scape goats. They want political cover..... letting DOJ or congress do these is bad for politicians... because it hard to hide stuff from the press when 535 congress people and their staffs know what going down.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I KNOW Vaping is worse than smoking,and was created by Putin.......though I have no proof of that.
Much of the gear and vape tech does seem originate in soviet block or communist countries..... maybe your onto something...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And it would have if the war was being fought in Iraq rather than the situation room of the WH.....

Somehow I think Trump gets that detail....

yeah like we can fix a problem over there that has been going on since before Christ walked in the area....

Keeping trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results is one definition of insanity.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Much of the gear and vape tech does seem originate in soviet block or communist countries..... maybe your onto something...

Strange how they quit being Red China when we started getting iPhones and such made there....

the Chinese just have a longer view on how to win a war as opposed to the nearsighted USA.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah like we can fix a problem over there that has been going on since before Christ walked in the area....

Keeping trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results is one definition of insanity.
Your right about the middle east.... but i wasn't refering to the political issue.....

I was refering to combat...... I get the politician decides when and maybe where to fight... but once the fight starts they need to let the guys with guns and bullets comming their way... do the deciding and fighting. Since they are the ones doing the dieing.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your right about the middle east.... but i wasn't refering to the political issue.....

I was refering to combat...... I get the politician decides when and maybe where to fight... but once the fight starts they need to let the guys with guns and bullets comming their way... do the deciding and fighting. Since they are the ones doing the dieing.

Yes if we were actually fighting wars instead of endless police actions...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm sure that's why the DNC has led the war on vaping....it has nothing to do with lobbyist dollars..they are standing up for our health and the American way of life from the red horde.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure that's why the DNC has led the war on vaping....it has nothing to do with lobbyist dollars..they are standing up for our health and the American way of life from the red horde.
What would we do without their altruistic, entirely selfless, humanitarian desire to save us from ourselves!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm enjoying the naked Hypocrisy being displayed by the Democrats at Comey's dismissal. They were screaming for his blood last week and now they are all freaked out that Trump fired him.

The Hypocrisy is just so in your face.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm enjoying the naked Hypocrisy being displayed by the Democrats at Comey's dismissal. They were screaming for his blood last week and now they are all freaked out that Trump fired him.

The Hypocrisy is just so in your face.
at this point I'm not sure it's hypocrisy ..or just plain Trump derangment Syndrome...hell he could have eggs for breakfast and we'd hear endless fake news stories on how Hitler loved eggs for breakfast....I say ignore them, ignore their stupid special panels..just let them sit in their safe spaces and cry themselves to sleep. we got work to do.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
at this point I'm not sure it's hypocrisy ..or just plain Trump derangment Syndrome...hell he could have eggs for breakfast and we'd hear endless fake news stories on how Hitler loved eggs for breakfast....I say ignore them, ignore their stupid special panels..just let them sit in their safe spaces and cry themselves to sleep. we got work to do.
I thought TDS afflicted those that still think trump is a great president?

Although what you described is a partisan derangement syndrome as well.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Probably a bit of both, Trump could say he likes Domino's Pizza and within an hour a website would be up boycotting Domino's and soliciting political donations.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Be bigger than Bush SR. not liking Brocolli :D

I admired the guy for standing up to the brocolli factions.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is laughable. Cornell University went into full freakout mode when a OPM Background Checker was misidentified as an ICE agent. At least ICE can learn how these snowflakes freak out and use it against them when making a raid for Illegal Aliens on a college campus.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9164

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no problems at all with enforcement of immigration laws. I support it.

wonder where I can get an ICE cap?
would run off all the farm workers around here.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have no problems at all with enforcement of immigration laws. I support it.

wonder where I can get an ICE cap?
would run off all the farm workers around here.
I have a buddy who yelled "Migre! Migre! Migre!" near an apartment construction site when 2 black vans from a van pool service pulled into a parking lot near the site. He told me he saw literally 70 construction workers doing 9 second hundred yard dashes out of the site.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a buddy who yelled "Migre! Migre! Migre!" near an apartment construction site when 2 black vans from a van pool service pulled into a parking lot near the site. He told me he saw literally 70 construction workers doing 9 second hundred yard dashes out of the site.
Tell me again that US businesses do not like illegal immigrants :)
A quandary for some on the right.

for me if they are illegal then they are illegal.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
like most liberals the Democrats, I think have shot their puny load prematurely. Where to begin..between the whole Jill Stien conspiracy of recounting the election(epic fail) to the pussyhat mass hysteria(epic fail) to the Russian conspiracy which after 6 months has failed to produce zilch other than lunatic democrats...(incredible epic fail, to the RESIST movment(fizzle) to the Antifa attacks and their eventual ass whooping....The Democrat Party is painting themselves into a corner they are coming across as insane, hysterical,racist,intolerant, totalitarian and just plain unhinged loonies, and stupid as hell to boot.......their hysterical meltdown of actually dealing with an opposition party after decades of Republican knuckeling their forelocks, has demonstrated to the public that these people are not capable of governing a country they can't even goveren themsleves..How can the citizens take seriously a party that is so far out of touch with reality, that they cannot accept reality when it bites them in the ass, they refuse to adapt and evolve, they are dinasours stuck in the la Brea tarpit of history....they are a national embarrassment.

What the left is having a problem with is not so much Trump as the fact they have lost power and they can't accept that.they can not accept the people have a right to think for themselves.How do you vote for people like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors