Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
18275008_678965465632789_7785132353899242279_n.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He's going to be replaced with Putin's cousin in law-jared

BAM crew

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/james-comey-fired-fbi.html
FBI Director James Comey has been fired

WASHINGTON — President Trump has fired the director of the F.B.I., James B. Comey, over his handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails, the White House said on Tuesday.

Mr. Comey was leading an investigation into whether members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

Document: White House Announces Firing of James Comey

“While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the bureau,” Mr. Trump said in a letter to Mr. Comey dated Tuesday.

“It is essential that we find new leadership for the F.B.I. that restores public trust and confidence in its vital law enforcement mission,” Mr. Trump wrote.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why are all these people who have been crying for Come to be fire for the last several years. Saying it wrong for Trump to fire him. Some of them were even complaining 1 or 2 days ago fir just the actions they condemn today. And I'm not talking about liberals here.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smuck shumer is calling for investigation. They will never let go of Russian collusion. Even though it's proven there is none . He has a 4 year uphill battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smuck shumer is calling for investigation. They will never let go of Russian collusion. Even though it's proven there is none . He has a 4 year uphill battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course he did since he was supposedly implicated in wrongdoing that evidence collected from Andrew Wiener's Laptop. Imagine almost 1/3 of Washington DC literally soiled their pants after the Comey dismissal news broke today.

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is how I picture shit going down when shillary finds out she's next and learns the news lol.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drain the swamp, huh..
C_a8d2gUMAEePub.jpg

http://www.newsweek.com/andrew-mcgabe-james-comey-fbi-director-fired-606385
Who Will Be the New FBI Director Now That James Comey Has Been Fired?
By Janice Williams On 5/9/17 at 7:02 PM
In January 2016, Comey appointed McCabe as the bureau’s deputy director following former Deputy Director Mark Giuliano’s retirement. As the deputy director, McCabe oversees all of the agency’s domestic and international investigations, as well as all matter pertaining to intelligence activities. McCabe is also responsible for standing in for the FBI director in his absence.

McCabe has been with the FBI for nearly 21 years. He joined the agency in 1996 at the New York Field Office. As a new agent, McCabe worked on investigations associated with organized crime, and over the course of his career, he landed top positions in the Counterterrorism Division, the National Security Branch and the Washington Field Office.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And what ever happened to Roves hard drive with all his email on it?

Yep on hillary but she is not alone.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drain the swamp, huh..
C_a8d2gUMAEePub.jpg

http://www.newsweek.com/andrew-mcgabe-james-comey-fbi-director-fired-606385
By Janice Williams On 5/9/17 at 7:02 PM
In January 2016, Comey appointed McCabe as the bureau’s deputy director following former Deputy Director Mark Giuliano’s retirement. As the deputy director, McCabe oversees all of the agency’s domestic and international investigations, as well as all matter pertaining to intelligence activities. McCabe is also responsible for standing in for the FBI director in his absence.

McCabe has been with the FBI for nearly 21 years. He joined the agency in 1996 at the New York Field Office. As a new agent, McCabe worked on investigations associated with organized crime, and over the course of his career, he landed top positions in the Counterterrorism Division, the National Security Branch and the Washington Field Office.
upload_2017-5-10_0-1-19.png
My vote would be for Clarke or Napolitano.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd vote for Judge Andy for anything, he seems to be the only guy who knows the constitution
If I had my choice I would put Clarke in Comey's spot them send James Clapper his walking papers & give that spot to Andy Napolitano as it would put him in a position to restore integrity to the Intelligence Community across all the Intelligence Services. Added bonus is that he can fill out his own bench warrants.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I had my choice I would put Clarke in Comey's spot them send James Clapper his walking papers & give that spot to Andy Napolitano as it would put him in a position to restore integrity to the Intelligence Community across all the Intelligence Services. Added bonus is that he can fill out his own bench warrants.

Either that or put the Judge in the supreme court when Ruth Bader Ginsburg bites the dust.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Either that or put the Judge in the supreme court when Ruth Bader Ginsburg bites the dust.
Napolitano lost his show when he made that impassioned speech condemning the NSA bulk collection of all emails, metadata & everything else on all of us. I want that passion for American's rights & integrity reforming the abuses of the intelligence community - not on SCOTUS.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://conservativeangle.com/hah-wikileaks-offers-to-hire-james-comey-after-firing/

WikiLeaks would be happy to consider hiring James Comey to help lead its DC office should he like to properly investigate the US government.
— Julian Assange (@JulianAssange) May 9, 2017

Mr. Comey knows where many bodies are buried. Working for WikiLeaks is fulfilling. James–don’t become another lobbyist for Glock or Donkin.
— Julian Assange (@JulianAssange) May 10, 2017

FBI source says the FBI will now start leaking leaking like Niagara. But please FBI friends full docs or you know the press will spin it!
— Julian Assange (@JulianAssange) May 9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors