Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At a campaign-style rally on his 100th day in office, President Trump mocks the White House correspondents' dinner, saying he would rather be with the "better people" at his rally.

LOL the orange guy is afraid.....
and insecure as heck.
he is still campaigning for the job he won....

I wonder if he has a full time shrink?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump said that he honestly believes that his first 100 days in off are the most productive first 100 days in history.

Trumps mistake is that he thinks we are more stupid than he is.
Well Mr. Orange some of us are not :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
liberals-suck-memes-9.jpg

You are under the mistaken impression that I liked Obama...
That is how absolutist mentalities work I suppose. This or that, us or them.
So limited in your thought processes...
So sad.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Typical Right Winger?

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT/AP) - A politically-charged post on a popular website has now been confirmed to have been written by the suspect accused of the machete attack at a coffee shop at Transylvania University.

ADKINS+MUG+FOR+WEB.jpg

Adkins is being held at the Fayette Co. Detention Center.
On Friday afternoon, Lexington police identified the suspect as Mitchell W. Adkins, 19, of Cincinnati.

A community post on BuzzFeed, posted in 2015, claims Transylvania University, as well as liberal arts colleges in general, discriminate against conservatives. BuzzFeed has confirmed that the article was written by Adkins. Lexington police say they're aware of the article and have been in contact with BuzzFeed.

A witness says Adkins entered the coffee shop on Friday morning and asked about the political affiliations of people before attacking and injuring two students.
He does say in the reported post that he IS a Proud conservative.
I kinda doubt that as he used a machette or hatchet in the attacks (have heard both).
Had he been a real conservative he would have used a gun?
Just another wannabe conservative?
Prolly has a Trump poster taped to the ceiling over his bed :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fake news?
Maybe not, but the daily caller.com?
fyi imho all NAMBLA people should just die immediately.
As should all extreme radical groups.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah right like I will let the skinheads change the definitions of what I do.

I refuse to play their games.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"All inclusiveness" is not permitted in Polite Society.

All borders are defined by blood.

Orange Trump? 1/2 Indian, 1/2 Chinese?

Greatest 100 day accomplishment,, keeping Aunt Hilley out of the WhiteHouse.

Who runs America?
Potus,
Bureaucracy..

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I continue to find it fitting that The National Enquirer is such an avid supporter of Trump.
or so I see on their covers in the checkout aisles.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They should be happy Soros is just a cheapskate. Hitler killed his brown shirts........

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Yeah,...there is more to it, and you are failing to see it. He killed them( SA/brown shirts), and replaced them with more efficient black shirts. Will see who is going to take antifa's place.

Last edited:

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hitler eliminated SA because they were a bunch of drunken, non efficient thugs that suffered from a complete lack of loyalty towards anyone but their leader Ernest Rohm. He executed them only after Algemaine SS became fully operational force loyal to him and Himler only.
SS was the new force that was willing to do anything to get Raich from point A to point B.
Soros most probably has new "soldiers" ready to fulfill his ideas. there is no need to support antifa kids since they were unsuccessful in creating enough chaos to start the civil war/ revolution. Will see who is going to replace them. History is repeating itself.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah,...there is more to it, and you are failing to see it. He killed them( SA/brown shirts), and replaced them with more efficient black shirts. Will see who is going to take antifa's place.
I didn't miss that.... I was expecting someone would try to correct me in saying they "became" the black shirts......

That is yet to be seen.......

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In all fairness Trump is being crucified in just 100 days for not living up to campagin promises by the Media...meanwhile after 8 years Obama's lies to his voters was never even mentioned and if you did mention them you were a racist..things like he promised to close gitmo ..never mentioned..his promise to end the conflicts in the ME and then increasing the number of troops in afgahsnistand by 5 fold..never mentioned except by dirty racists...his firing of more missles on the muslim world than even Bush ...never mentioned.....after 8 years.....and after 100 days Trump is being eviscerated.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership