Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Macron PLUMMETS in the polls as Marine Le Pen enjoys boost a WEEK AWAY from election vote
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-election-Nicolas-Dupont-Aignan-Robert-Menard
This election just dumbfounds me...here we have a guy Macron ..who is an ex Rothschild banker running for president ....how can anyone especially leftist vote for a guy who worked for the most greedy bloodsucking death worshiping cults on the planet.How as a so called liberal do you align yourself with the Rothschild bank what kind of mental yoga do you have to preform to accomplish that.....something along the lines of say this.

gallery_7665_849_24565.jpg

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This election just dumbfounds me...here we have a guy Macron ..who is an ex Rothschild banker running for president ....how can anyone especially leftist vote for a guy who worked for the most greedy bloodsucking death worshiping cults on the planet.How as a so called liberal do you align yourself with the Rothschild bank what kind of mental yoga do you have to preform to accomplish that.....something along the lines of say this.

gallery_7665_849_24565.jpg
Because they are all of the same religion....... just different sects.

Yes politics is religion.

Same as the Baptist, Catholic and Mormons, very different doctrines. .... but all of the same religion Christianity.

The shia and sunni of Islam. .. Saudis and Iranian may hate eachother...... but will cooperate against the infidel and jew.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In all fairness Trump is being crucified in just 100 days for not living up to campagin promises by the Media...meanwhile after 8 years Obama's lies to his voters was never even mentioned and if you did mention them you were a racist..things like he promised to close gitmo ..never mentioned..his promise to end the conflicts in the ME and then increasing the number of troops in afgahsnistand by 5 fold..never mentioned except by dirty racists...his firing of more missles on the muslim world than even Bush ...never mentioned.....after 8 years.....and after 100 days Trump is being eviscerated.
Yep the same reason that I would not vote for Obummer the second time. by this time in Obummers first term I had given up on him. for exactly the reasons you stated.
the only real reason I voted for him the first time was Sarah Palin...
I kinda like McCain though.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep the same reason that I would not vote for Obummer the second time. by this time in Obummers first term I had given up on him. for exactly the reasons you stated.
the only real reason I voted for him the first time was Sarah Palin...
I kinda like McCain though.
Thank you.. McCain would have been worse than Obummer.....

I voted for neither. Don't want WW3 and didn't have to wait for run #2 to acknowledge the Obama lies.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why would anyone vote republican now they have proved themselves to be gutless worthless , idiots they can get nothing done ......or should I say they want things as is it disgusting.

Ej was right !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like this one is transitioning to campaign mode. Like many of his ideas but closing all military bases worldwide & bringing all our troops all back to the US is a non-starter for me. While I agree we should disengage, we need to be ready to re-engage at any moment & closing those bases would be very short sighted. His reorganization of the intelligence services is essential.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, Happy May Day...or better known as "Illegal Alien Day"....or 'The American Worker can go fuck themselves Day"...I thought I's touch base and compare all our experinces with surviving...without any Illegals.
Well Here in the Oakland I was working in an affluent neighborhood today....and it was pretty funny....all the pudgy hipsters who work for Google or Fascistbook, or some other IT douchbaggery ,all the vacuious empty headed white and chinese trophy wives, all the trustafarians..who spend half their days lolling like hippos on a riverbank sipping moccaciapiatofrapawhatthefucks...and nibbeling decadent little tidbits to tide them over to their next trip to the vomitorium..why those illegals had them by the short hairs....all the trendy little eateries where they buy their artisan pizza with mozzerella di buffa flown in daily from Italy were closed...all the triple chocolate flourless tarts with hazelnuts from Tuscany were locked behind glass windows....all the lobster taco...the pasta extuded with brass dies, all the extra virgin oilive oil first press from the slopes of Mt.etna...all the blue point oysters, all shut tight...no servants to bring them fresh drinks as they traded stories about their latest european vacation, their brats private schools, or the price of their real estate shooting up....for the petit bourgeois shop owners who hire illegals shut their doors in the hopes of depriving empty headed appetites with legs of their indulgences would be incentive enough to have them hate and betray blue collar Americans for not just limping off to a corner and die.so the good times could just keep rolling for them....as for the rest of the population it was a wonderful break to enjoy hearing our native language being spoken everywhere.It was wonderful walking down the streets without having to step around obese old hags with garish jewlery screeching at anorexic old sandy vags with androginous butch hair cuts and sackcloth looking amish apparel made from fair trade alpaca wool by toothless old peruvian women...as they bitched about how difficult it was to evic tAmerican tenants from their income properties.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
otherwise, we would have flying cars and abundant energy not from fossil fuel.
You mean like John Searl has supposedly been trying to give us since 1947?

This has him later in life being interviewed in 2nd 1/2:

Can you figure out why they took it away & shut him down repeatedly? A travesty of greed, exploitation, & the national security apparatus / military industrial complex run amok - if John is to be believed.

Personally, I think if he did it once, in all this time, he would have managed to do it again by now, so I'm quite skeptical of his motivations.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Our economy and foreign policy was completely fucked up way before obumer took the seat. Those two inputs have been going down hill since the end of the WW2, and that trend will continue as long as we have fed, Rothschilds,Rockafellers,Soros, and their loyal "two party" system in power.
Obamacare was definitely very innovative system to fuck everything up even more, and bring some more money in to the poor and helpless government.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wtf are we talking about??? No president including Trump will be able to change anything, and nothing will ever get better for general population. U.S. Declared bankruptcy in 30's I think,and started to depend on loans that were coming from a privately owned corporation "FEDERAL RESERVE". Now we have bankers running the country how ever they want. Nothing will ever get better. Wake to fuck up.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Even if we round up all illegals, and put em in concentration camps, we are not getting our jobs back, and economy will not get any better. Our jobs have been moved to foreign countries because our businessman don't want to pay for our labor. What ever production we still have here , ....guess what, ....no job for us,...it's automated now.
Who ever think that we will go back to the time when America was great, is delusional. Rich are richer now , then they were back then, and they don't want to let it go. You can be hungry , rolllover and die, they don't give a fuck.
Only compromise in their mind is to drive the country through the civil war, decimate the population, so who ever is left after the war, will have slightly better living standard, without income of the ruling class being affected. Let's make America great again...Suuure...HOW???? Anyone with basic understanding of economy understand that's not possible. We have to engage in a mayor war at least once every six years or our economy will collapse. How to fuck are we gonna make it be great again?
Maybe if we change our shitty lifestyle and stop supporting the very people that have destroyed US , something will change. Can you live by spending only what you have made? No more CC and loans? Can you drive and American produced vehicle? (Is there any?), how about no more fucking McDonalds, so we stop supporting gmo food(international corporations/ bankers) and start supporting small farmers that haven't sold themselves yet?
How about simple Kennedy tube instead of yihi whatever?
Everything would even look nicer,... Our streets would be dominated by future American classics, woman would look like a modern pinups, our children would be healthy, and there would be no poverty, middle class would be most dominant again,..... And yeah guys would be more athletic and have more than a 6" cock.
I would love to type more shit, but I have to pull over and fill up my "thundra" and grab myself a burger and a shake.
.....o yeah, he'll make it better for us. Lol.

Last edited:

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
People that posted here (their political orientation is irrelevant) actually do hope and care about change, and future. We have thousands of members, and only a dozen or two that care about what is going to happen???? That's another reason why nothing will change. As long as they give us something to preoccupy ourselves( cheap mods, cheap cars, cheap food, and a little bit of entertainment) , we will keep on going as a society. Fuckin sad.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even if we round up all illegals, and put em in concentration camps, we are not getting our jobs back, and economy will not get any better. Our jobs have been moved to foreign countries because our businessman don't want to pay for our labor. What ever production we still have here , ....guess what, ....no job for us,...it's automated now.
Who ever think that we will go back to the time when America was great, is delusional. Rich are richer now , then they were back then, and they don't want to let it go. You can be hungry , rolllover and die, they don't give a fuck.
Only compromise in their mind is to drive the country through the civil war, decimate the population, so who ever is left after the war, will have slightly better living standard, without income of the ruling class being affected. Let's make America great again...Suuure...HOW???? Anyone with basic understanding of economy understand that's not possible. We have to engage in a mayor war at least once every six years or our economy will collapse. How to fuck are we gonna make it be great again?
Maybe if we change our shitty lifestyle and stop supporting the very people that have destroyed US , something will change. Can you live by spending only what you have made? No more CC and loans? Can you drive and American produced vehicle? (Is there any?), how about no more fucking McDonalds, so we stop supporting gmo food(international corporations/ bankers) and start supporting small farmers that haven't sold themselves yet?
How about simple Kennedy tube instead of yihi whatever?
Everything would even look nicer,... Our streets would be dominated by future American classics, woman would look like a modern pinups, our children would be healthy, and and there would be no poverty, middle class would be most dominant again,..... And yeah guys would be more athletic and have more than a 6" cock.
I would love to type more shit, but I have to pull over and fill up my "thundra" and grab myself a burger and a shake.
.....o yeah, he'll make it better for us. Lol.
pure bullshit

We can never goveren ourselves we need the aristocracy to guide us we are just simple people

We need the Catholic Church to give us priests because we are to spiritualy vile to talk to God ourselves

We need slavery or the whole economy will collapse

We need to turn back or we will sail off the edge of the world......

I don't have any loans, I haven't been inside a Mc Donald more than half a dozen times in the last 50 years,I only vape mech mods,only authentics,and I drive a Toyota.....the car was built by american workers..There's alot of people like me...they are called the working class and illegal aliens put a massive pressure on the ability of the working poor to achieve upward mobility, and we don't have to put anybody in concentration camps..we have jails...the people that hire illegals need to spend some time there...we don't give welfare or public assistance to illegals we don't let them in our public schools, we don't give them driver's licenses or car insurance or car loans, we put the military on the border to stop the drug trade or legalize drugs...we make so hard and so terrible to try and exist in this country illegaly the scum just go home....as an illegal explained to me once......."If you let us come we will come".

I do agree that if we could get the population to understand what the central banks and the fiat currency does ....we'd be a long way to peace and prosperity.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wtf are we talking about??? No president including Trump will be able to change anything, and nothing will ever get better for general population. U.S. Declared bankruptcy in 30's I think,and started to depend on loans that were coming from a privately owned corporation "FEDERAL RESERVE". Now we have bankers running the country how ever they want. Nothing will ever get better. Wake to fuck up.
Sad thing is you say that like you have accepted it.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
pure bullshit

We can never goveren ourselves we need the aristocracy to guide us we are just simple people

We need the Catholic Church to give us priests because we are to spiritualy vile to talk to God ourselves

We need slavery or the whole economy will collapse

We need to turn back or we will sail off the edge of the world......

I don't have any loans, I haven't been inside a Mc Donald more than half a dozen times in the last 50 years,I only vape mech mods,only authentics,and I drive a Toyota.....the car was built by american workers..There's alot of people like me...they are called the working class and illegal aliens put a massive pressure on the ability of the working poor to achieve upward mobility, and we don't have to put anybody in concentration camps..we have jails...the people that hire illegals need to spend some time there...we don't give welfare or public assistance to illegals we don't let them in our public schools, we don't give them driver's licenses or car insurance or car loans, we put the military on the border to stop the drug trade or legalize drugs...we make so hard and so terrible to try and exist in this country illegaly the scum just go home....as an illegal explained to me once......."If you let us come we will come".

I do agree that if we could get the population to understand what the central banks and the fiat currency does ....we'd be a long way to peace and prosperity.
...edge of the world. Lol.
I should probably edit the Toyota part, I am not exactly a car guy, been driving an old Chevy that has been rebuilt with aftermarket hp parts manufactured by small US companies.
Agee on the second part, but no one will put the military on the borders to stop the drug trade. It's a government business. Even arming Mexican mobsters is government agenda.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors