Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
C7XfCFSXgAM1CIu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe instead of building the wall Trump should be building fallout shelters for the libtards. Obviously the fact that illegals are in the news every other day raping someone, killing someone, beating on someone, abusing women or children or some other lovely deed (hey they send their best and brightest right?) isn't that bad. The fact that libtards are running roughshod over the laws of this nation aren't that bad. The fact that lil kim is threatening to nuke the u.s. isn't that bad. Isis blowing shit up left and right and having so many heaps of 'lone wolf' attacks around the world in the name of a single cause isn't that bad.

No sir, the REAL threat is.. russia! Boris and Natasha are just waiting to bamboozle us and slip their vodka into our drinking water. It's still the 50's, when assholes like Pelosi and Feinstein weren't complete geriatric muppets. Big bad russian bears are coming and the cold war is still numero uno on our smorgasbord of problems.

The fact that all the anal dwelling butt monkeys that collectively make up the political swamp are pissed at Trump says A, he's on to something and B, he's succeeding. If he weren't a real threat they wouldn't pay any attention. Must be all that ruskie influence causing POTUS to come up with wild old fashioned shit like boosting our economy, putting our nation's people first, holding other nations accountable to pay their fair share since the last libtard twat waffle doubled our national debt in a single go. All the cries from the left that Trump is undoing decades of 'progress' and reverting this nation 30-40yrs. Yea exactly, before we became globalist fucking pussies. In order to fix the problem, got to go back to when it started. Damn, almost like it makes fucking sense.

dr_rox

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Umm didn't the republicans put up a bill to do away with their ethics commission?

The ethics commitee just ran interference for dems brought up on charges, and charges sat there, out of gruber's minds.
msm was complicit for not pressing for censure or expulsion.

Just to name a couple that got away w/ shit - Menendez, Rangle, and Jefferson.
The charges against rangel for tax fraud sat in the commitee until he announced his retirement.

And it's not like there in no review process now.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe instead of building the wall Trump should be building fallout shelters for the libtards. Obviously the fact that illegals are in the news every other day raping someone, killing someone, beating on someone, abusing women or children or some other lovely deed (hey they send their best and brightest right?) isn't that bad. The fact that libtards are running roughshod over the laws of this nation aren't that bad. The fact that lil kim is threatening to nuke the u.s. isn't that bad. Isis blowing shit up left and right and having so many heaps of 'lone wolf' attacks around the world in the name of a single cause isn't that bad.

No sir, the REAL threat is.. russia! Boris and Natasha are just waiting to bamboozle us and slip their vodka into our drinking water. It's still the 50's, when assholes like Pelosi and Feinstein weren't complete geriatric muppets. Big bad russian bears are coming and the cold war is still numero uno on our smorgasbord of problems.

The fact that all the anal dwelling butt monkeys that collectively make up the political swamp are pissed at Trump says A, he's on to something and B, he's succeeding. If he weren't a real threat they wouldn't pay any attention. Must be all that ruskie influence causing POTUS to come up with wild old fashioned shit like boosting our economy, putting our nation's people first, holding other nations accountable to pay their fair share since the last libtard twat waffle doubled our national debt in a single go. All the cries from the left that Trump is undoing decades of 'progress' and reverting this nation 30-40yrs. Yea exactly, before we became globalist fucking pussies. In order to fix the problem, got to go back to when it started. Damn, almost like it makes fucking sense.
What do you expect the DNC to do...Hey sorry guys Obama and Hilary lost us the congress,we stole your votes not the russians and illegally gave Bernie a set of concrete shoes.we just gave away the supreme court,and we nominated one of the worst candidates in american history because she has a pussy,and she ran a lousy campagain, we exposed ourselves to national contempt and international ridiculue by being caught conspiring with a corrupt press to try and steal the election...but he don't blame us..blame the Russians......As for the RNC..as we watch the DNC pull every imaginable dirty trick to topple Trump it really makes plain the fact the the RNC never ever wanted to put up a fight aginst the DNC, that it is a Uniparty and that the RNC is dead.....Trump's presidency is daily exposing the reality that there is a shadow goverment, and it's has no intention of allowing the people to goveren themselves...we are slaves...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.infowars.com/why-the-fbis-infowars-russia-investigation-is-completely-ludicrous/
Why the FBI’s Infowars-Russia Investigation is Completely Ludicrous
If the FBI really wants to find out who interfered in the election, they should investigate Google, Facebook & Twitter

------------------------------------
I won't copy>paste the whole story for you...but I will add Univision to the above.
Univision is owned by the Haim Saban-owned Saban Capital Group .
Mr Saban is a personal friend of Hillary Clinton.
{The following is from 'Mother Jones' a known leftist magazine http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/haim-saban-power-rangers-hillary-clinton-top-donor}
SABAN_B_960_1.jpg

"Saban and his wife have donated $2.4 million to the Clintons' various campaigns and at least $15 million to the Clinton Foundation, where Cheryl Saban serves as a board member. Haim Saban prides himself on his top-giver status: "If I'm not No. 1, I'm going to cut my balls off," he once remarked on the eve of a Hillary fundraiser. The Sabans have given more than $10 million to Priorities USA,making them among the largest funders of the pro-Hillary super-PAC. In the lead-up to the 2016 presidential campaign, he vowed to spend "whatever it takes" to elect her."

As the owner of Univision Mr Saban is in a position to dictate the editorial position of the network's
news and it's head anchor, Mexican Jorge Ramos has made it a point to bash and oppose Trump
throughout the campaign and thereafter and is responsible for turning the Hispanic vote against Trump
as well as feeding the mass deportation hysteria.

On a separate note; Those of us who follow Alex Jones and his Infowars channel
might find it amusing that he is now being accused of collusion with the Russians
since a few years ago it was rumored that Alex was in bed with the Israelis and possibly a Mossad agent.

Will the bullshit ever stop? Probably not.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.infowars.com/why-the-fbis-infowars-russia-investigation-is-completely-ludicrous/
Why the FBI’s Infowars-Russia Investigation is Completely Ludicrous
If the FBI really wants to find out who interfered in the election, they should investigate Google, Facebook & Twitter

I won't copy>paste the whole story for you...but I will add Univision to the above.
Univision is owned by the Haim Saban-owned Saban Capital Group .
Mr Saban is a personal friend of Hillary Clinton.
{The following is from 'Mother Jones' a known leftist magazine http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/haim-saban-power-rangers-hillary-clinton-top-donor}
SABAN_B_960_1.jpg

"Saban and his wife have donated $2.4 million to the Clintons' various campaigns and at least $15 million to the Clinton Foundation, where Cheryl Saban serves as a board member. Haim Saban prides himself on his top-giver status: "If I'm not No. 1, I'm going to cut my balls off," he once remarked on the eve of a Hillary fundraiser. The Sabans have given more than $10 million to Priorities USA,making them among the largest funders of the pro-Hillary super-PAC. In the lead-up to the 2016 presidential campaign, he vowed to spend "whatever it takes" to elect her."

As the owner of Univision Mr Saban is in a position to dictate the editorial position of the network's
news and it's head anchor, Mexican Jorge Ramos has made it a point to bash and oppose Trump
throughout the campaign and thereafter and is responsible for turning the Hispanic vote against Trump
as well as feeding the mass deportation hysteria.

On a separate note; Those of us who follow Alex Jones and his Infowars channel
might find it amusing that he is now being accused of collusion with the Russians
since a few years ago it was rumored that Alex was in bed with the Israelis and possibly a Mossad agent.

Will the bullshit ever stop? Probably not.
Globalist robber barons...If the DNC is depending on the Great Red Scare to get votes they're fucked. They might try addressing the problems of the American people rather than the needs of illegal aliens from latin america and muslim rapeugees.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Globalist robber barons...If the DNC is depending on the Great Red Scare to get votes they're fucked. They might try addressing the problems of the American people rather than the needs of illegal aliens from latin america and muslim rapeugees.
Yea, unfortunately Manafort's dealings with the Ruskies on behalf of their interests in Ukraine
is about to do some damage to Trump and give the leftists ammunition.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, unfortunately Manafort's dealings with the Ruskies on behalf of their interests in Ukraine
is about to do some damage to Trump and give the leftists ammunition.
all this Boris and Natasha shit is really a far reach ..the reality of the situation is Arab Oil Interests and the Chinese affect our political class more than the fucking Russians....I guess the DNC wants a war with Russia one way or another,,,

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lets see about some current events: Erdogan threatened all of the EU with violence because they won't let him campaign on FOREIGN SOIL in Europe, Sweden has daily riots and grenade attacks with Police being attacked, London Parliament is on lock-down because of a terrorist Puke. The left is planning a major throwdown for the vote for Gorsuch, even though they voted unanimously to put him in a Federal Judgeship role previously.

Erdogan is a dangerous fucker that need to be dealt with immediately.

Sweden is too pussified to stop the invasion of Muslims

The British government is too PC and pro Kum By Yah to effectively stop these terrorist shit bags

Gorsuch will be confirmed using the thermo-nuclear option of changing the required vote to a simple majority of 51.

At this rate, Europe is going to be in a civil war in four years. I really hope we stay the hell out of the fracas.

Looking through the crystal Ball, I'd say there is a chance of a big war coming up, we are due. They go in cycles every 75 years or so. It won't be China, nor Russia. It will be Turkey and Iran and the entire hairy asshole of the Middle East where it will most likely start.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about that @MD_Boater , your take please:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/22/parents-emotions-raw-in-wake-rape-at-maryland-high-school.html
Parents' emotions raw in wake of rape at Maryland high school
The rape of a 14-year-old girl inside a Maryland high school, allegedly by at least one much older illegal immigrant, is stoking anger but having little effect on local politicians committed to so-called "sanctuary" policies.

Parents of students at Rockville High School, where the victim was brutally assaulted in a boys bathroom by two immigrant classmates, ages 17 and 18, vented at a PTA meeting Tuesday night.

"I'm very mad. I can't believe this is happening in my kids' school,” said a parent who identified herself only as Liz. “There are a lot of people here that maybe don't belong here. They haven't been checked out and I really need to know that my kids are safe."

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Maryland-High-School-Bathroom-416732533.html
Gov. Hogan 'Outraged' Over Rape of 14-Year-Old Girl in Maryland High School Bathroom
Authorities said Henry E. Sanchez, 18, and Jose O. Montano, 17, approached a 14-year-old girl in a hallway at Rockville High School during school hours Thursday morning and asked her to walk with them.

Montano asked her for sex, and after she refused, he and Sanchez forced her into a boys' bathroom where they both raped her and sodomized her, police said.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lets see about some current events: Erdogan threatened all of the EU with violence because they won't let him campaign on FOREIGN SOIL in Europe, Sweden has daily riots and grenade attacks with Police being attacked, London Parliament is on lock-down because of a terrorist Puke. The left is planning a major throwdown for the vote for Gorsuch, even though they voted unanimously to put him in a Federal Judgeship role previously.

Erdogan is a dangerous fucker that need to be dealt with immediately.

Sweden is too pussified to stop the invasion of Muslims

The British government is too PC and pro Kum By Yah to effectively stop these terrorist shit bags

Gorsuch will be confirmed using the thermo-nuclear option of changing the required vote to a simple majority of 51.

At this rate, Europe is going to be in a civil war in four years. I really hope we stay the hell out of the fracas.

Looking through the crystal Ball, I'd say there is a chance of a big war coming up, we are due. They go in cycles every 75 years or so. It won't be China, nor Russia. It will be Turkey and Iran and the entire hairy asshole of the Middle East where it will most likely start.
Yeah Erdogan just came out and openly called for muslims to wage a war of genocide, to have muslims sit on the welfare roles of the EU and breed like rabbits..... to displace, and remove ethnic europeans...and that asshole is considered a "moderate" muslim....I give them a year before the civil wars starts.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about that @MD_Boater , your take please:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/22/parents-emotions-raw-in-wake-rape-at-maryland-high-school.html
Parents' emotions raw in wake of rape at Maryland high school
The rape of a 14-year-old girl inside a Maryland high school, allegedly by at least one much older illegal immigrant, is stoking anger but having little effect on local politicians committed to so-called "sanctuary" policies.

Parents of students at Rockville High School, where the victim was brutally assaulted in a boys bathroom by two immigrant classmates, ages 17 and 18, vented at a PTA meeting Tuesday night.

"I'm very mad. I can't believe this is happening in my kids' school,” said a parent who identified herself only as Liz. “There are a lot of people here that maybe don't belong here. They haven't been checked out and I really need to know that my kids are safe."

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Maryland-High-School-Bathroom-416732533.html
Gov. Hogan 'Outraged' Over Rape of 14-Year-Old Girl in Maryland High School Bathroom
Authorities said Henry E. Sanchez, 18, and Jose O. Montano, 17, approached a 14-year-old girl in a hallway at Rockville High School during school hours Thursday morning and asked her to walk with them.

Montano asked her for sex, and after she refused, he and Sanchez forced her into a boys' bathroom where they both raped her and sodomized her, police said.
lead is fucking cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors