Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0a8c9c93188213722b2d9738608920ca.jpg

I

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Erdogan has the EU by the balls and he knows it.

The trend is moving towards nationalism because of the immigrants. The globalists are holding on by the skin of their teeth at the moment. If Erdogan sends more immigrants the PEOPLE of the EU will have enough and insist on regaining control of their borders. Nationalism will rise, globalism will die. The globalist elite knows it too.

To me, it seems all roads lead to nationalism at this point. It either happens as it's going now with the public of each country moving their governments or it comes naturally after a big ass war.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about that @MD_Boater , your take please:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/22/parents-emotions-raw-in-wake-rape-at-maryland-high-school.html
Parents' emotions raw in wake of rape at Maryland high school
The rape of a 14-year-old girl inside a Maryland high school, allegedly by at least one much older illegal immigrant, is stoking anger but having little effect on local politicians committed to so-called "sanctuary" policies.

Parents of students at Rockville High School, where the victim was brutally assaulted in a boys bathroom by two immigrant classmates, ages 17 and 18, vented at a PTA meeting Tuesday night.

"I'm very mad. I can't believe this is happening in my kids' school,” said a parent who identified herself only as Liz. “There are a lot of people here that maybe don't belong here. They haven't been checked out and I really need to know that my kids are safe."

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Maryland-High-School-Bathroom-416732533.html
Gov. Hogan 'Outraged' Over Rape of 14-Year-Old Girl in Maryland High School Bathroom
Authorities said Henry E. Sanchez, 18, and Jose O. Montano, 17, approached a 14-year-old girl in a hallway at Rockville High School during school hours Thursday morning and asked her to walk with them.

Montano asked her for sex, and after she refused, he and Sanchez forced her into a boys' bathroom where they both raped her and sodomized her, police said.
On a straight line, my office is exactly 10 miles from that school. My take is that you reap what you sow, and this is the inevitable results of exactly what the good citizens of Montgomery County have been voting for. That being said, my heart goes out to that little girl. She did not deserve to bear the brunt of the several previous generations' stupidity. However. What we are seeing is a textbook case of how progressive policies produce regressive results. The whole damn area will be a no-go zone ghetto in a just a couple more years.

Montgomery County in general is a pig sty. The Home Depot and the Wally World have their signs printed in Spanish in big letters with tiny little English subtitles. Ordering food is hell. You have to repeat yourself 3 times for every item, including ironically enough, tacos. There are open air drug deals, gangs, and pan-handlers on every corner. Kinda odd when MC has been traditionally one of the highest household income counties in the state.

It's just disgusting. However, just like you see in the video, some of these liberals have finally caught their first glimpse of what we've known to be inevitable for a long time. That deer in the headlights look when they realize that... Trump was right! Eeeeek!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On a straight line, my office is exactly 10 miles from that school. My take is that you reap what you sow, and this is the inevitable results of exactly what the good citizens of Montgomery County have been voting for. That being said, my heart goes out to that little girl. She did not deserve to bear the brunt of the several previous generations' stupidity. However. What we are seeing is a textbook case of how progressive policies produce regressive results. The whole damn area will be a no-go zone ghetto in a just a couple more years.

Montgomery County in general is a pig sty. The Home Depot and the Wally World have their signs printed in Spanish in big letters with tiny little English subtitles. Ordering food is hell. You have to repeat yourself 3 times for every item, including ironically enough, tacos. There are open air drug deals, gangs, and pan-handlers on every corner. Kinda odd when MC has been traditionally one of the highest household income counties in the state.

It's just disgusting. However, just like you see in the video, some of these liberals have finally caught their first glimpse of what we've known to be inevitable for a long time. That deer in the headlights look when they realize that... Trump was right! Eeeeek!

Thank you for your comment.
Indeed the last couple of times I was in MD, 20 years apart mind you,
it looked as if not for a few Fed gub'min entities (and even around some of those) I was witnessing the decline of a once wonderful place.

Unfortunately it looks as if a lot more liberal would be world saviours all over will have to learn the hard way also.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah... My Dad showed me pictures of downtown Baltimore when it was nice. I wished I had a chance to see it before it turned into the hood. Looked like a beautiful place. My Dad's family and everyone that lived near him were poor. Yet, doors remained unlocked, kids were safe walking to and from school, and people kept their places nice.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah... My Dad showed me pictures of downtown Baltimore when it was nice. I wished I had a chance to see it before it turned into the hood. Looked like a beautiful place. My Dad's family and everyone that lived near him were poor. Yet, doors remained unlocked, kids were safe walking to and from school, and people kept their places nice.
Bro, it was nice.
Looked like the stereotypical perfect place to raise your kids and get old.
My last trip I stayed at Ft Meade but did manage to goto town a few times.
Progress sucks. Some streets looked like open sewer
In DC I counted 165 hookers in an hour's time on M Street, couple of blocks from WH.
That was then..b4 Obummer, I don't want to imagine now.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Bitch of it is ..this could either be a hilarious troll of SJW's...or it could sadly be some twat's pathetic exhibiition of his banal sex life.....nothing like a suburban brats trying to freak out their parents....I'm kind of afraid of asking him why he supports animal's rights......

They're already trying to make pedophilia legal don't be surprised if bestiality is next in line.
I know lots of libtards who should own ponies

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rightards looking for excuses
Stop using the bitch
She done!!
If trump get impeached you still have penis!!
There go my tax reform
Libtards will stay poor forever....

I

dr_rox

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The globalists are pro-refugee, pro-illegal immigration.
They want the turmoil and political as well as financial gains that come with it.
What they are afraid of... is the last time two cold war enemies were on the same side, they destroyed a common enemy.
The last thing the want is the US and Russia on the same side again.

SurroundedByCloudz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All I have to say is - the world is heading in the right direction. I'm not talking about politics, nor globalism. But I see as a whole people are becoming more connected via the internet, and thus barriers are being broken down. If you look at how far we have come from the Crusades, in the big picture, we are heading the right direction.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I have to say is - the world is heading in the right direction. I'm not talking about politics, nor globalism. But I see as a whole people are becoming more connected via the internet, and thus barriers are being broken down. If you look at how far we have come from the Crusades, in the big picture, we are heading the right direction.
I'm not so sure about that ...the Crusades were a reaction to centuries of muslim aggression into europe ..nowdays european or globalist goverments masquerading as european... are imposing taxes on the european people to finnance a muslim invasion into europe,and have europeans pay for their own genocide.I don't know if History is linear.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
for those of us old enough to know., or those of us who know moderen history.....the offical goverment coddeling of muslims in Britian and the complicity of the goverment stands in stark contrast to how Britian viewed say the attacks of the IRA in Britian....Back in the day..when the IRA set off a bomb in London the British military which was already stationed in Belfast and Derry would send in troops to gather up "suspected" IRA memebers haul them off to prison without charge, to be held indefinetly, beat some information out of them shoot up a Catholic neighborhood and extract blood for blood...now when a muslim bombs Britian the Mayor of London justifies the act and the goverment focuses on "how the muslim community needs to be protected from the backlash of the victims of the bombing"...and they make sure no English cop enters a muslim no go zone.

I mean where in Britian are the English doing this in muslim neighborhoods,like they did in Belfast.

Northern%20Ireland%2015-M.jpg

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't forget the brilliance of assholes on the left in California who think it's 'harsh' to attach a felony to someone with a serious disease like hiv or aids who doesn't bother telling anyone and engaging in activities that could infect them. The think it isn't criminal and at most it should just be a misdemeanor. Oh well, congrats, you got aids. My bad. Wtf.

Maybe I'm all ass backwards on this but I see very little difference in purposefully withholding such info or doing it intentionally to infect others (yea, those assholes exist), and those who commit acts of biological warfare. Being a carrier of a serious disease and walking among society spreading it silently isn't a whole lot different than dropping a dirty bomb or contaminating a water source.

Not just an issue for those who engage in sex or iv drug use and share needles, they would have people with aids, hiv or hepatitis freely donating blood without repercussion. Isn't that lovely. I'm trying really hard to be fair but each day that passes there's a certain core component of the left that indicates it's clinically retarded.

The fact that it's some dumbass named 'Wiener' from SF, that's just bonus points.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/34702967/california-lawmakers-want-to-repeal-hiv-criminalization-laws

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't forget the brilliance of assholes on the left in California who think it's 'harsh' to attach a felony to someone with a serious disease like hiv or aids who doesn't bother telling anyone and engaging in activities that could infect them. The think it isn't criminal and at most it should just be a misdemeanor. Oh well, congrats, you got aids. My bad. Wtf.

Maybe I'm all ass backwards on this but I see very little difference in purposefully withholding such info or doing it intentionally to infect others (yea, those assholes exist), and those who commit acts of biological warfare. Being a carrier of a serious disease and walking among society spreading it silently isn't a whole lot different than dropping a dirty bomb or contaminating a water source.

Not just an issue for those who engage in sex or iv drug use and share needles, they would have people with aids, hiv or hepatitis freely donating blood without repercussion. Isn't that lovely. I'm trying really hard to be fair but each day that passes there's a certain core component of the left that indicates it's clinically retarded.

The fact that it's some dumbass named 'Wiener' from SF, that's just bonus points.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/34702967/california-lawmakers-want-to-repeal-hiv-criminalization-laws
Dude..back in the days if you immigrated here "legally" and you had smallpox or typhoid fever they shipped your ass back or held you in quarintine...now we are importing.... and the citizens are paying for (with a gun held to their heads).. people who are known carriers of diseases we eradicated and the tax payers paid to have eradicated, decades and decades ago.....

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The page you requested is currently unavailable. Pages on this site are constantly being revised, updated, and occasionally removed. You may have followed an outdated link or have outdated pages in your browser cache.

Please use your browser's BACK button to return to the previous page.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, while the media has been bleating the story line about the rise of hate and antisemitism after the election of Trump, 'The election of Trump has made white nationalists bold and given them a voice', it turns out the rise of antisemitism is fake.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...d-over-phone-threats-jewish-community-centers

http://www.timesunion.com/7dayarchi...accused-of-painting-swastikas-on-11016393.php

I'm sure I'll see those stories on CNN any minute now. :rolleyes:
and yet in the West it is verbotten to talk about the correlation of muslim immmigration and the rise of antisemitisim. one of the many elephants in the living room of liberal democrats.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @HazyShades not sure why the link's broken. Plenty of stories on it, maybe this one will work. It's been ongoing for awhile but apparently they're still trying to move the bill forward.

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB239
You're welcome.
The tough part about criminalizing AIDS is proving intent.
I agree that if some SOB (or DOB) knowingly and willingly gives another AIDS
he/she should be prosecuted to the full extent
but it gets iffy if the infecting party doesn't know he/she is a carrier.

(Otay, I didn't read the proposed statute so the above condition may be covered)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is some funny shit. LaDouche took his anti Trump feed to Liverpool because america is not safe enough after it's been shut down every time he moves it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...se-america-not-safe-enough-anti-trump-exhibit

It lasted less than 24 hours.

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/tro...-divide-us-liverpool-flag-after-just-one-day/

Liberals are losers.
LOL..at this rate he better just take it to antartica....the kids trolling La Douche are hilarious.....he's making even Micheal Moore look smart.between the pussyhat crowd and the safe space brownshirts... the left looks like a giant outdoor day care center.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Wait, isn't Montgomery County MD the 10th richest county in the whole country?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors