Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pollock is a liar who is stirring racial tensions to sell a film. Michael Moore wannabe with much less integrity (if that is possible). He gets heated when presented with facts that debunk his asinine claims.

You'd think Blacks in America would get tired of flaccid pasty lily white liberals stuffing their pockets off their pain. or being the cannon fodder for their phony ass revolutions...

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they were smarter, they would be pissed. White liberals have been using them ever since we forced them to stop owning slaves. They just found different ways to control and profit off of them.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, Obama wiretapped Dennis Kucinich's phones, because Kucinich opposed Obama's illegal war on Libya...so Obama had no problem illegally spying on Kucinich...so why would I find it hard to believe he tapped Trump's phones as well

Dennis Kucinich: I'm No Fan of Trump But He's Got a Point About Wiretapping
A column worth reading.

News

Tiffany Gabbay

"President Trump’s assertion that his phones at Trump Tower were tapped last year has been treated as hilarious—and in some circles as beyond contempt," begins Dennis Kucinich in his recent column for Fox News.

"But I can vouch for the fact that extracurricular surveillance does occur, regardless of whether it is officially approved. I was wiretapped in 2011 after taking a phone call in my congressional office from a foreign leader."

The former Democratic congressman went on to note that a secret recording of that very phone call was revealed to him a "full two years" after he left office. Worse, he found out about it through the Washington Times.

"The newspaper’s investigative reporters called me, saying they had obtained a tape of a sensitive telephone conversation that they wanted me to verify," the Ohio Democrat recalled, adding:

When I met them at a Chinese restaurant in Washington, they played back audio of a call I had taken in my D.C. congressional office four years earlier.

The call had been from Saif el-Islam Qaddafi, a high-ranking official in Libya’s government and a son of the country’s ruler, Moammar Qaddafi.

At the time I was leading efforts in the House to challenge the Obama administration’s war against Libya. The Qaddafi government reached out to me because its appeals to the White House and the State Department to forestall the escalating aggression had gone unanswered.

Before taking the call, I checked with the House’s general counsel to ensure that such a discussion by a member of Congress with a foreign power was permitted by law.

I was assured that under the Constitution a lawmaker had a fundamental duty to ask questions and gather information—activity expressly protected by the Article I clauses covering separation of powers and congressional speech and debate. I could and did ask questions of the younger Mr. Qaddafi.

On the Libyan end, the risk of the conversation was that whatever phone was used to call my office might serve as a homing beacon for a drone strike.

That possibility was minimized, I was told, by calling me on a cellphone that was used only once and then discarded.

Somehow, the Washington Times had gotten its hands on the surreptitious recording. I authenticated the conversation, and parts of it were published by the newspaper, which provided online links where readers could listen to me talking with Mr. Qaddafi.

The reporters did not say, nor did I ask, who had made the tape. But the paper’s stories referenced “secret audio recordings recovered from Tripoli.”

I have only my suspicions about their true provenance. The quality of the recordings was excellent on both ends of the call.

Kucinich went on to explain his belief that an American intelligence agency had recorded, then leaked his tape to the Times "for political reasons." This led the former congressman to ask, "which foreign intelligence service conceivably could have been interested in my phone call, had the technology to intercept it, and then wanted to leak it to the newspaper?"

There’s a simpler explanation: I believe the tape was made by an American intelligence agency and then leaked to the Times for political reasons. If so, this episode represented a gross violation of the separation of powers.

Shortly after the Times story was published, I alerted congressional leaders to the breach and then let the matter rest, assuming that a series of routine Freedom of Information Act requests I had made in 2012 before leaving office would provide answers.

Five years later I am still waiting for FOIA responses from some of the intelligence agencies.

I cannot say with assurance that my Libya call was the only one intercepted.

To his credit, Kucinich said that after witnessing the "derision with which President Trump’s claims were greeted," he felt the need to finally go public with his own story.

"When the president raised the question of wiretapping on his phones in Trump Tower, he was challenged to prove that such a thing could happen," Kucinich said. "It happened to me."

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That's not fucking wiretapping and it's no "secret" that calls made to foreign political dignitaries are routinely recorded. Duh.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's not fucking wiretapping and it's no "secret" that calls made to foreign political dignitaries are routinely recorded. Duh.
have a grown up in your house help you with reading the article.........what is your problem? Obama was CAUGHT wire tapping half the fucking leaders of the EU.....do you usually have this much difficulty with reality...someone repeatedly and blatantlly breaks the law over and over again and you try and pretend that questioning their honesty is unthinkable...where do you live in suburbia?....you walk around the streets in the real world and the carnivories make lunch out of you.....even when Obama fucks over other Democrats like Kucinich you still deny it....hey the whole ....."That depends on what the definition of IS is... thing is kind of is a national joke , not an argument"

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When the congressman name was exposed... it became a wiretap on the congressman....... legally there had to be a Fisa court order to do that. And even then it would be classified. And probably an illegal order do to being on a congressman.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
C69t4beVAAI0h7T.jpg

dr_rox

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Previously posted a video speculating it was Adm. Rogers, head of the NSA that spilled the beans on the taps.
Here is another possibliity....
Patience.... it will all come clear.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone else find it absolutely disgusting that any one citizen actually has to pay the government $38M dollars? I think taxes need to have a cap. $100,000 ought to be enough for any single citizen regardless of what they earned. Any more than that is just theivery.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm more of the mind that everyone should agree to institute an electronic payment tax on Wall Street trades. It would virtually eliminate income tax as we know it by forcing large Wall St financial firms to finally pay their share of the money they fleece America of. There is a reason they contribute billions to election campaigns of both parties. They corrupt American politics in doing so.

All media should be forced to provide free equal air time for all candidates in elections in exchange for FCC licensing. Campaign contributions should be outlawed. Candidates should be provided military transport as necessary with all candidates on same transport with press pool.

This would allow free & fair elections without corruption & save taxpayers billions, free our govt officials to focus on business of the American people instead of fundraising and restore integrity to our electoral process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone else find it absolutely disgusting that any one citizen actually has to pay the government $38B dollars? I think taxes need to have a cap. $100,000 ought to be enough for any single citizen regardless of what they earned. Any more than that is just theivery.
Idk... I just think POTUS needs a new tax guy..... he paid about the same percentage as me.... at least I got a refund check.

I though rich people didn't pay their fare share......

Let's see. My yearly salary is 5 digits. His 9.... I paid affective of about 8%.. HE PAID 25%. That doesn't even count the corporate taxes his businesses pay.
Or paid to other countries.......

25 IS a bigger number.... right?

Who else doesn't pay the fair share?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody has been "wire tapped" in about 30 years...... today they just download the data from the satellite or phone company computers.

So yeah Trump Wasn't Wire tapped. But then you got another name for the how the recordings of Flinn and POTUS talking to other leaders. Somebody was listening somewhere... and I don't think they were holding a glass to the door.

He should have said he was Solid State tapped I guess.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made 6 figures last year. Paid 14.8% combined federal and state. I paid for someone's apartment all year. I hope they were legal residents.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watching the libtards continue to attack and protest and resist, continuing to fail at every turn, it reminds me of gamers getting pissed and rage quitting. Or for the non gamer folks, that shitty little snot younger sibling or asshole friend who would tip the entire checkers or monopoly board and stomp off when they were losing.

They tried to bitch that attempts were made to reduce the money paid on the taxes. No shit, really? I wonder how libtards, shillary and uncle bernie handle their taxes. Do they hand over all their earnings in cash to the irs and tell them 'just keep what you think is fair and hand be back the rest - I trust you.'?

Wire tapped may be discounted due to semantics but it's really splitting pubes. Being nosy, spying, listening in, digital monitoring, whatever the fuck you wanna call it. Same diff. That's like trying to say 'well technically they were raped, not sodomized' - like that makes it better or changes the problem. They're worried about POTUS using 'wire tapped', completely ignoring that shillary wiped her servers - 'oh, like with a cloth?'. People trying to be smart mouth and getting hung up on word games need punched right in the tit. Man or woman, doesn't matter. Deserving of a straight up purple nurple for being a pedantic twat. Just my .02.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How could the CIA & NSA be so utterly incompetent as to think anyone with a mind could buy this ridiculous narrative. I'd like to think they were smarter than this....Unless they were actually working to overthrow Clinton, Obama, Sorros & all the others all this time while keeping liberals distracted?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can anyone tell just what the fuck the RNC is...every single democrat holding any political office or power is doing everything they possiblly can do legally or illegally, they are fighting tooth and nail...and the RNC in my lifetime has never ever got off their assess and fought for a single thing other than the corporatists....and the RNC right now not only won't help Trump they are doing everything they can behind his back to destroy him.....the RNC needs to be burned to the ground.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can anyone tell just what the fuck the RNC is...every single democrat holding any political office or power is doing everything they possiblly can do legally or illegally, they are fighting tooth and nail...and the RNC in my lifetime has never ever got off their assess and fought for a single thing other than the corporatists....and the RNC right now not only won't help Trump they are doing everything they can behind his back to destroy him.....the RNC needs to be burned to the ground.

Those fuckers like the system just the way it is ! Trump is a threat to their fucking scam !

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It will be severely shaken soon enough if Sessions and Trump survive long enough to put the Pedos behind bars where they belong.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Precisely why I voted for Trump. Someone needed to shove a firecracker up their asses and show them how its done.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You are a child & your husband belongs in jail....How's that FGM doing BTW?......Was that not enough to convince you Sharia might not be a good idea?

Embrace Trump as he will save you from a lifetime of oppression, brutal beatings & mental abuse, nurture your education, & empower you to seek attain a life of happiness & fulfillment.

Striving to live under Sharia as a female is nothing to be proud of you liberal jackass.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Methinks in the interest of better communication
you need explicate what the lovely acronym "FGM" stands for... the thought makes me puke
(ya know, we do have some imbecile trolls here..)

Merely attempting to explain it would cause me to puke as well.

Better our Troll google FGM himself (although a MEME might not be the best learning tool).

We had heard there would be an attempt by the left to normalize Pedophilia in the USA to minimize the blowback for their crimes and I guess this Sharia Campaign is the manifestation of that.....How utterly disgusting.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they were smarter, they would be pissed. White liberals have been using them ever since we forced them to stop owning slaves. They just found different ways to control and profit off of them.
You do realize that Lincolns Emancipation Proclamation only impacted southern state slave owners and not slaves owned in northern states don't ya?

so Yes he was a Republican :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who pays any attention to Madcow and Fallen?

I listen to no common taters.
When it comes to news I desire no entertainment.
Although with the trump team is has become unintentionally entertaining.

I just want to know what happened.
Not someone on either sides opinion.

Unlike the most of Americans I am not a follower of anyone.
I make up my own mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors