Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you mean like using the IRS to target political opposition .
That is what they were created for........

You don't need an IRS to collect "voluntary taxes" citizens OUTSIDE of government. They are a punitive agency that operates at the discretion of the executive..... human nature is to please the boss.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3df042904f50e92f56880009751dd942.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are kidding, right? Everyone I know kept their big mouth shut about Barry's performance. The cries about racism would have been deafening. Now that he is gone and only the record stands it's easy to criticize him. He got a free pass.

Not to mention he is the face of the assault on the country
Ahh no racism there :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3df042904f50e92f56880009751dd942.jpg

Hey ej...Today is Feb.22 2017......and Donald Trump is YOUR president....let the butthurt flow through you.......guess whose gonna be your president tomorrow................................................that's right Donald Trump.....I think everyday from today I will remind you who is in the Whitehouse....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey ej...Today is Feb.22 2017......and Donald Trump is YOUR president....let the butthurt flow through you.......guess whose gonna be your president tomorrow................................................that's right Donald Trump.....I think everyday from today I will remind you who is in the Whitehouse....

No doubt bro... he's my president for the next 8 years...
There's more of these memes to come...
MERICA FIRST!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh no racism there :)
Robert..I just want yo to know ...Donald Trump and Jesus love you...they really do....and you can turn away from them, but they will never aboandon YOU, because you are special to them.....the rest of humanity thinks you suck though.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No doubt bro... he's my president for the next 8 years...
There's more of these memes to come...
MERICA FIRST!

Keep em coming......

I knew he would win that day on the escalator....... Wasn't a supporter... just knew. If he didn't quit he'd win

Fact is pro or con Trump jokes are funny.. almost as good as the Reagan jokes in the day...... just wish comedians were as funny as then.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep em coming......

I knew he would win that day on the escalator....... Wasn't a supporter... just knew. If he didn't quit he'd win

Fact is pro or con Trump jokes are funny.. almost as good as the Reagan jokes in the day...... just wish comedians were as funny as then.

Very funny indeed... the memes are accurate though don't you think... it's not like the memes are hating on the Potts... it's what's happening and what he say...

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very funny indeed... the memes are accurate though don't you think... it's not like the memes are hating on the Potts... it's what's happening and what he say...

Some are some are not.. accuracy doesn't determine humor.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bill Maher takes credit for Milo downfall — but he said similar things
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/bill-maher-takes-credit-milo-downfall-said-similar-things/
could Bill Maher be more irrelevant...besides from were I'm standing Milo is far from downfall.....I think he will be a very loud and shrill voice in the culture for a long time to come......though I can't say the same for Maher.his star is on the darkside of the moon....the only people who watch him are mostly shoving twinkies and ding dongs down their throats to quell the munchies from thier bouts of smoking.....or because they're lazy indulgent fucks,

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who in the hell is ej???

What you talkin' about Willis?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure where the hell 'the five' dug up bob bickel but that is one ignorant son of a bitch. I thought whiny williams was ignorant, holy hell. He's beyond libtard, that fat old fuck needs to be dumped back off at the drunk tank for detox or something. He's sloppy as hell, slouches in his chair no matter what program is on, prattles on about 'comrade Trump' like the cold war is still a thing. He reminds me of an old ignorant drunk who spews shit from the end of a bar.

He says the dumbest shit, refers to women as 'broads' on the air and yesterday's show Greg Gutfeld had to cut him off as he yammered on about how he won't quit bashing on Trump and if people don't like it go watch another network. I'd be surprised if Fox keeps him around for long. Having an alternative point of view from a liberal is one thing, some old halfwit curmudgeon that belongs in the 30's and somehow made it to 2017 telling viewers to go elsewhere is something entirely different.

Gutfeld cracks me up, Boling isn't too bad, Perino can't seem to stitch two words together to make a coherent statement between all her umms and stutters, KG is intelligent and well spoken. If they keep buttplug bickel on there looks like I'll be granting his wish and ditching that show.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
James O'Keefe just dumped 119 hours of raw audio recordings from CNN newsroom onto his website & has offered $10,000 for whitsleblowers providing evidence of malfeasance by media he can use.

He released raw footage to allow all to find malfeasance in them. He has more to release. Response was so overwhelming is website has supposedly crashed.
His announcement:
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1BdxYPDmyXLJX#

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look for a lack of sympathy and compassion. Psychopaths are callous and cannot naturally relate to non-psychopaths.[1]
Research shows psychopathy is not as simple as having a total lack of empathy. They do not spontaneously empathize, but can do so on will (to charm others for example), and are capable of cognitive empathy (the ability to naturally read and understand the emotions of others) but have impaired affective empathy (the ability to feel these emotions).[7][8][9]
This is another way to distinguish psychopathy from autism—autistic people may lack empathy and seem robotic at times, but they often genuinely care about others and can show deep compassion.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ej1024... is our village idiot who keeps trolling ...
Well now... That explains it. I didn't see anything he said to you.

He is one of only 2 people I've ever set to ignore status on VU. I didn't do it recently, so at some point he must have gotten ignorant with someone and I didn't want to hear it. I have no idea why or when I ignored the other user, either. Generally, it is when someone gets in a pissing contest with someone. He might have been arguing with the other ignoree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors