Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah both of these guys are a problem. It's obvious that they hate everything that America stands for.
Think the both of them are more worried about saving their own skins than anything else. Deep state has them by the short hairs.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are at least 55 real no-go zones.

Photo: JONATHAN NACKSTRAND/AFP/Getty Images

Travelling to Sweden? If so, there are at least 55 areas you might want to avoid according to police who say they have little to no control in various areas around the country. The most famous no-go areas are the Stockholm suburbs of Rinkeby and Husby and vast portions of the city of Malmo.

Due to Sweden being quite cold in the winter, the residents of no-go areas have invented a unique way to stay warm by setting cars on fire during the night.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think the both of them are more worried about saving their own skins than anything else. Deep state has them by the short hairs.
I'm sure there's lots of dirt that we don't know about for these two. They may have escaped the carnage this time but they'll be gone next time around. The Tea Party is back out from hiding and we won't stand for this crap.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
914a189eb0b7c27df0ed4b3fb7a8ced8.jpg

Diversion tactics only works for stupid people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are at least 55 real no-go zones.

Photo: JONATHAN NACKSTRAND/AFP/Getty Images

Travelling to Sweden? If so, there are at least 55 areas you might want to avoid according to police who say they have little to no control in various areas around the country. The most famous no-go areas are the Stockholm suburbs of Rinkeby and Husby and vast portions of the city of Malmo.

Due to Sweden being quite cold in the winter, the residents of no-go areas have invented a unique way to stay warm by setting cars on fire during the night.
Umm that was 24 Sep 2016......

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...-200-plus-iraqi-minority-women-saying-normal/

Islamic-State-ISIS-Jihad-Jihadi-Fighter-234653-Reuters-640x480.jpg

A jihadist from the Sunni Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) terrorist group captured by Kurdish forces has shown little remorse after admitting to raping more than 200 women, reveals Reuters.
“Young men need this,” the alleged serial rapist, identified as 21-year-old Ammar Hussein, told Reuters. “This is normal.”

Reuters gained access to the jihadist through Kurdish intelligence authorities.

The news agency, which concedes that it cannot independently verify Hussein’s claim, reports that the terrorist “said his emirs, or local ISIS commanders, gave him and others a green light to rape as many Yazidi and other women as they wanted.”

“Hussein said he moved from house to house in several Iraqi cities raping women from the Yazidi sect and other minorities at a time when ISIS was grabbing more and more territory from Iraqi security forces,” adds Reuters. “Kurdish security officials say they have evidence of Hussein raping and killing, but they don’t know what the scale is.”

The revelation comes on the same day that Human Rights Watch (HRW) highlights some of the first cases of abuse against Sunni women at the hands of ISIS, including arbitrarily detentions, rape, torture, and forcing Sunni girls and women to marry members of the terrorist group.

ISIS atrocities against women have primarily targeted members of minority groups in the Middle East, namely Yazidis and Christians.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/...ad-newspaper-article-reading-weaponized-text/
assange-truth-AP-640x480.jpg

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange recently discussed the topic of “fake news” and how WikiLeaks’ pure data-driven approach has prevented them from becoming “weaponized text.”
CNET reports that Assange appeared via video-link in a discussion with Australian comedian Chas Licciardello in Sydney, Australia this week. During the interview, Assange discussed the idea of “fake news” and how WikiLeaks’ refusal to editorialize their content and rather provide pure data to the public has allowed them to publish facts without bias.

“What is special about WikiLeaks is that it’s not just another damn story,” said Assange, “it’s not just another damn journalist putting their damn byline, advertising themselves and their position on another damn story.”

“You’re not reading pre-weaponised knowledge,” Assange said in discussing WikiLeaks vast database of information. “When you read a newspaper article, you are reading weaponised text that is designed to affect a person just like you… I think that is the real beauty of WikiLeaks… it is that sea of information, that treasure, that intellectual treasure, that rebel library of Alexandria you can go into.”

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/...ad-newspaper-article-reading-weaponized-text/
assange-truth-AP-640x480.jpg

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange recently discussed the topic of “fake news” and how WikiLeaks’ pure data-driven approach has prevented them from becoming “weaponized text.”
CNET reports that Assange appeared via video-link in a discussion with Australian comedian Chas Licciardello in Sydney, Australia this week. During the interview, Assange discussed the idea of “fake news” and how WikiLeaks’ refusal to editorialize their content and rather provide pure data to the public has allowed them to publish facts without bias.

“What is special about WikiLeaks is that it’s not just another damn story,” said Assange, “it’s not just another damn journalist putting their damn byline, advertising themselves and their position on another damn story.”

“You’re not reading pre-weaponised knowledge,” Assange said in discussing WikiLeaks vast database of information. “When you read a newspaper article, you are reading weaponised text that is designed to affect a person just like you… I think that is the real beauty of WikiLeaks… it is that sea of information, that treasure, that intellectual treasure, that rebel library of Alexandria you can go into.”
Great stuff missed your logic around here

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now right wingers LIKE Assange?
LMFAO.
Remember when he first came out during the Bush Regime?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do like what Paul Joseph Watson produces but always thought Alex Jones was too far out there for my tastes as he was constantly pushing the Pizzagate theories. This assault on them makes me think differently though and it is very disconcerting that there appears to be an all out assault on free speech By Any Means Necessary, that began with Milo, but will soon take over all Conservative News outlets. This is why Milo resigned from Breitbart, as he was hoping to spare that organization from attack as well, however I do not believe it will stop them.

While Liberals will applaud this as a victory, they do not realize that Free Speech in America is under Attack and this is the greatest infringement on Freedom ever contemplated in the United States of America. Donald Trump will go down in history as the last Democratically Elected President of the USA if this is not opposed by all Americans.

It appears that the coup has begun. Donald Trump's presidency is in no uncertain under attack by the Deep State and I don't give him a week before he is either impeached or offed. Step one is silence media opposition & exert full control over MSM. This was to be an interview with Robert David Steele analyzing the deep state forces allied against Trump but it has been skewed in a great way toward the shutdown of all adertising revenue to InfoWars.

This Video will start 3 minutes before Robert David Steele joins him since the other 9 min + are just more of same as the 3 min I gave you.

Here is a link to the memo he was trying to get to Trump for Months http://phibetaiota.net/2017/02/robe...ts-eight-actions-to-make-america-great-again/

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do like what Paul Joseph Watson produces but always thought Alex Jones was too far out there for my tastes as he was constantly pushing the Pizzagate theories. This assault on them makes me think differently though and it is very disconcerting that there appears to be an all out assault on free speech By Any Means Necessary,

An attack which will be blamed on Donald Trump
even though it is mostly news media who have either supported him editorially
or which haven't condemned him like mainstream has.

Regarding Alex Jones and Paul Watson, personally I can't stand either one.
The latter has that Brit accent I disliked even on the Beatles and both he and Alex need to mellow out a little.
As a matter of fact I suggested to Alex that he cop a buzz before his long winded schpeels
as that would make them easier to bear and much more entertaining.

However, having visited DC several times and because I'm acquainted with.."some people"
I have no issues with them telling us the very real story of pizza gate.
I'll have 2ble cheese on mine, please.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An attack which will be blamed on Donald Trump
even though it is mostly news media who have either supported him editorially
or which haven't condemned him like mainstream has.

Regarding Alex Jones and Paul Watson, personally I can't stand either one.
The latter has that Brit accent I disliked even on the Beatles and both he and Alex need to mellow out a little.
As a matter of fact I suggested to Alex that he cop a buzz before his long winded schpeels
as that would make them easier to bear and much more entertaining.

However, having visited DC several times and because I'm acquainted with.."some people"
I have no issues with them telling us the very real story of pizza gate.
I'll have 2ble cheese on mine, please.
My issue is the full on assault on our country and the institution of the Presidency itself & everything this country is supposed to be about.

I never really liked Trump to tell the Truth and thought he would never be elected. After the election I asked myself what did we do? and decided it was much better than putting that lying thief into the office & just had to trust he wouldn't screw up too much. When I saw the forces arrayed against him and the Media subverting him at every turn my respect grew immensely. When I saw his accomplishments before even being in office & in first week, I really knew he was exactly what this country needed and he was actually going to deliver for the American people & that was something very dangerous indeed.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to see how many imbeciles will claim National Review has "fake news"

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...to Thursday 2017-02-21&utm_term=NR5PM Actives
The world guffawed when it thought Donald Trump was hallucinating about Sweden. But he wasn’t really wrong. Late-night television hosts got another gift from President Trump over the weekend, but it turns out the incident wasn’t so much comedy gold as it was an illustration of everything that is wrong about the colloquy between Trump and his critics on immigration and refugees. On Monday evening, Stephen Colbert and Seth Meyers made a meal out of the latest Donald Trump gaffe. Trump was lambasted for saying that there had been a terror attack in Sweden on Friday night. Since there had been no such attack, it prompted the usual avalanche of mockery in the president’s direction. But while Trump’s vague language and willingness to fabricate facts to suit his talking points often justifies the brickbats thrown in his way, in this case there were two problems with the hilarity: Trump didn’t actually claim there had been a terror attack, and the facts about Sweden actually do back up his claim about a surge in violence by Muslim immigrants in Europe. During the course of his campaign-style rally in South Carolina on Saturday, Trump said: We’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what’s happening in Brussels. You look at what’s happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris. Given the context, in which he appeared to be referencing violence in Belgium, France, and Germany, it sounded as if Trump was saying there had been an attack the previous evening in Sweden. Except he wasn’t. In typical imprecise Trumpian fashion, he was actually referring to a segment broadcast on Fox News in which Tucker Carlson interviewed filmmaker Ami Horowitz about a video he had made about Sweden, which had been originally posted on YouTube in December. Trump’s fan base may not care, but we still live in a world in which the words uttered by the leader of the planet’s sole superpower are a matter of great import. There’s a reason why presidents shouldn’t make offhand remarks about what’s going on in other countries. A more diligent commander-in-chief would first listen to information and advice from his staff and the intelligence community. Although we are getting used to government by tweet, there is a serious problem with Trump’s reliance on cable news channels as his sole source of information before he starts shooting off his mouth. But as much as we should be appalled by the slapdash manner in which the leader of the free world spouts off about what he saw on television in his typical ordinary-guy manner, in this case Trump wasn’t playing the fabulist. As much as we should be appalled by the slapdash manner in which the leader of the free world spouts off about what he saw on television in his typical ordinary-guy manner, in this case Trump wasn’t playing the fabulist. Horowitz is something of a film provocateur, and he may not have the prestige of a mainstream liberal documentarian, but he isn’t a liar. His short deals with the fact that a massive infusion of Muslim immigrants from the Middle East has created problems for Swedish society. Despite claims made by Trump’s detractors, sexual violence has spiked in the Scandinavian country, and the immigrant population bears a good deal of the responsibility. The culture clash between liberal Swedish society and the misogyny of some of the immigrants, combined with the creation of no-go zones there, bears all the signs of the same serious problems that have arisen in France and Germany, where it is no longer possible to pretend that nothing is wrong. Horowitz interviews two police officers, and although now — after their countrymen rose up as one to defend Sweden’s honor against the perceived insult from Trump — they claim their remarks were taken out of context, it’s hard to argue that their part of the film is anything but confirmation that the police know what they’re up against, and that the pressure to underreport or to cover up the problem in a country where welcoming strangers is a matter of civic faith is immense. The best commentary in the film comes from journalist Annika Hernroth-Rothstein, a talented and intrepid writer who has been forthright about the way Sweden’s immigration policies have facilitated a frightening rise in anti-Semitism as well as violence. Hernroth-Rothstein is no racist or xenophobe, but a truth-telling conservative in a country where — as Horowitz’s film makes clear — there is a consensus that welcoming even problematic immigrant groups is more important than avoiding the possible consequences. Say what you like about Trump, but as someone who has been following Hernroth-Rothstein’s work for years, I know she has a better handle on what is going on in her own country than comedians such as Colbert and Meyers. It is all well and good to mock a president who is so imprecise in his remarks and who often plays fast and loose with the truth. But the willingness to use this particular incident to bang that particular drum betrays the problem with the way we’re discussing immigration and refugees. What has happened in Europe, as the infusion of large populations of immigrants from the Middle East who are not being assimilated have created new problems of violence and the potential for terror, is undeniable. For a number of reasons, not least because the U.S. has not done what Germany and Sweden did and simply opened the gates to mass immigration from these places, similar conditions have not been replicated in America. Nor does it necessarily follow that noting these facts means one is racist or prejudiced against Muslims or opposed to letting in properly vetted refugees and immigrants. But as long as we’re arguing in shorthand and without a command of all the issues, as is the case with Trump, or merely engaging in partisan mockery or, worse, virtue signaling rather than acknowledging painful facts about what is going on in Europe, as is the case with his critics, then the conversation about immigration will remain a dialogue of the deaf.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do like what Paul Joseph Watson produces but always thought Alex Jones was too far out there for my tastes as he was constantly pushing the Pizzagate theories. This assault on them makes me think differently though and it is very disconcerting that there appears to be an all out assault on free speech By Any Means Necessary, that began with Milo, but will soon take over all Conservative News outlets. This is why Milo resigned from Breitbart, as he was hoping to spare that organization from attack as well, however I do not believe it will stop them.

While Liberals will applaud this as a victory, they do not realize that Free Speech in America is under Attack and this is the greatest infringement on Freedom ever contemplated in the United States of America. Donald Trump will go down in history as the last Democratically Elected President of the USA if this is not opposed by all Americans.

It appears that the coup has begun. Donald Trump's presidency is in no uncertain under attack by the Deep State and I don't give him a week before he is either impeached or offed. Step one is silence media opposition & exert full control over MSM. This was to be an interview with Robert David Steele analyzing the deep state forces allied against Trump but it has been skewed in a great way toward the shutdown of all adertising revenue to InfoWars.

This Video will start 3 minutes before Robert David Steele joins him since the other 9 min + are just more of same as the 3 min I gave you.

Here is a link to the memo he was trying to get to Trump for Months http://phibetaiota.net/2017/02/robe...ts-eight-actions-to-make-america-great-again/
I love Alex Jones and Paul Joesph Watson...they make people question the narritive......I've read entire books and got nothing out of them at all..and I've read entire books and out of the book I got one page that was totally game changing or a reference that led me off on a different trail that changed my life.....it was worth reading the entire book for that one page or that one reference, that is how I feel about Jones and Watson, and for that matter anyone else...that is why the left is attacking free speech...they want to police thought...that is Jones's real crime, not that what he thinks, but that he challenges people to think....I remember when that piece of shit Jesse Jackson got caught with a secret life of having another woman and family hidden away that his wife didn't know about...the so called journalists and the so called media refused to print the story and kept it under wraps...it was the National Enquirer who broke the story..in that moment they exposed the media as a propoganda mill...Jones and Watson are the flies in he ointment, the kid who shouts the emporer has no clothes..they are merry prankster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors